Adam the Woo #4 Step away from the hotdogs, shall you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look, another Angels game video where he has to tell us his hat size and then the size of the giant hat outside the stadium. Something different.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You and me, both. Remember the evil "S" twins?! 🤣🤣🤣

I have to admit I haven't watched any of Adam's videos lately. Everything is boring.
Let me recap them
Baseball
Fast food
Baseball
Fast food
Baseball
Fast food
Hotdogs in all but one

Reactions: 5
Just watched the Jollibee video. Dylan was so grossed out by the hot dogs in the spaghetti. 😆

The title was interesting - "Food review" and lots of keywords for specific food at Jollibee. He seems desperate for views.

Reactions: 2
Just watched the Jollibee video. Dylan was so grossed out by the hot dogs in the spaghetti. 😆

The title was interesting - "Food review" and lots of keywords for specific food at Jollibee. He seems desperate for views.
So was I. 🤢 Today is the last day of National Hotdog Month so with any luck tomorrow will be the last time we see Adam eat a hot dog for a very long time.

Reactions: 1
If you didn’t watch it, you missed the good news where he says he’s coming back to Florida in August - and is going to more baseball games.
Yeah, he's got to come back. MegaCon. Aug 12-15. I'm going (probably multiple days like 2019) so I'll be on the lookout for vloggers to get some tea. I saw him last time.

Reactions: 7
With .this Hot Dog extravaganza I’m wondering why he hasn’t yet visited the absolute Mecca in SoCal….PINKS,

• Sick
Another Angels game which means he had to tell us again that the giant hat is size 649-1/2. We know. You tell us everytime!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.