Adam the Woo #4 Step away from the hotdogs, shall you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's kind of funny how his "pals" BLAB are huge Disney freaks, are always on the hunt for merch and have a billion things like mugs, and Adam didn't just let them have it. πŸ€”πŸ˜„ If they did live in his place and didn't screw him over by leaving, it seems logical he could have asked them if they wanted this Disney merch (or to even sell) and if they could just sell his things or donate them when they moved out? Wouldn't that be something friends would do rather than require you to drive cross country and deal with it?

But honestly, @2020planner, to your point... I think the simplest answer is likely correct regarding the stuff. He probably doesn't care that much what he gets for it (he wouldn't sell this Disney tit on IG stories), but instead is just ignorant/lazy about donating masses of things at Goodwill or calling for a charity pickup. This is the same dude who says he doesn't follow any news, doesn't follow anyone on social media, and who often seems clueless about every day things. He probably doesn't even know you can drive up to Goodwill and leave boxes of tit there, or he does and he thinks it seems like too much effort to do anything but walk to Orange Circle and hand it to someone. His unwillingness to do normal things and wanting to "be himself" is annoying to logical people like us. πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Does anyone have any ideas for a new thread title?

Adam the Woo #5 ........................... ???

His unwillingness to do normal things and wanting to "be himself" is annoying to logical people like us. πŸ˜‚
Yeah, I think you're right @Southpaw33. I forgot that he's still so punk. :ROFLMAO: πŸ₯΄

I also forgot to mention to you that my little TTT tattle friend (hi, lurker!) from the other day was actually an eager one-time participant at our fave place.
I guess she forgot. ;)
1637507247769.png

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I think I may have figured it out - he's selling to get some extra cash for Rays Season Tickets next year.

I'm stumped for titles. The best I can do is Adam the Woo #5 - The Bi-Coastal Vlogging Dream. Is. Over.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Does anyone have any ideas for a new thread title?

Adam the Woo #5 ........................... ???

Yeah, I think you're right @Southpaw33. I forgot that he's still so punk. :ROFLMAO: πŸ₯΄

I also forgot to mention to you that my little TTT tattle friend (hi, lurker!) from the other day was actually an eager one-time participant at our fave place.
I guess she forgot. ;)
View attachment 879632
No way??!
Wouldn't have needed that place if we had a dm option. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜Ž

• Heart
OMG. I practically RAN here (is that possible on the internet? :ROFLMAO: ) to say the same thing.

This is ridiculous now. :rolleyes:

It's broken, Adam. Just throw the bleeping thing out or just give it away.

Reactions: 6
Broken camera - meet me on the Circle πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Also, refrigerator is now free.

View attachment 880453
He must be in serious financial trouble from seeing this everything-must-go sale. Normal people give this crap away if they are just clearing out to move. Something is going on. Makes me wonder if his parents have a health crisis or something like that as he keeps alluding to taking time off for personal reasons. Wonder if he sold his DVC?

He must be in serious financial trouble from seeing this everything-must-go sale. Normal people give this crap away if they are just clearing out to move. Something is going on. Makes me wonder if his parents have a health crisis or something like that as he keeps alluding to taking time off for personal reasons. Wonder if he sold his DVC?
I was thinking that. He must make a fair amount from the channel but to still have to sell things is worrying. He’s acting like he’s one step away from having Bob Geldof turn up on his door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.