Adam The Woo #18 Paunchy, Pasty, Petulant Peter Pan!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he watch with closed captions?
This is one thing I won't give him crap for, I watch a lot of things with CC because that gets me to focus on the words and actually pay attention to the movie or show because I'm usually also doing something else on my computer or phone. Or also I'm not hard of hearing but sometimes the sound really sucks where the dialogue is hushed but the sound effects and music are ridiculously loud 😅

Though I don't think I'd bother with cc on a disney or kids movie, so yeah okay he should get a hard time for that. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I AM NOT JOKING NOW PEOPLE. He stops and films this water on the ground. "What does this water patch look like? It's almost like when you look at clouds and you see things in the clouds, but this almost kinds looks like something or maybe it doesn't."
1719508231108.png
I bet it looks like his sheets.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
This is one thing I won't give him crap for, I watch a lot of things with CC because that gets me to focus on the words and actually pay attention to the movie or show because I'm usually also doing something else on my computer or phone. Or also I'm not hard of hearing but sometimes the sound really sucks where the dialogue is hushed but the sound effects and music are ridiculously loud 😅

Though I don't think I'd bother with cc on a disney or kids movie, so yeah okay he should get a hard time for that. 😆
Same, you could be minding your own business watching something on your tv while the whole neighborhood decided it has cooled down enough to mow their lawns. I also grew up watching tv with subtitles so it's like second nature for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well it is official now, Mr. Woo is totally off his nut. No coming back any more. He keeps slip slidin' away. Slip slidin' away. The more he's closer his destination, the more he keeps slip slidin' away. Slip slidin' away, to paraphrase the song. Time for old Ma and Pa Woo to hold an intervention. Is there a Disney nut house near by or is it called Disney World. The later seems to make him worse. Perhaps now, the old Woo's can finally question their religious beliefs and support abortion after birth.

IDK if he's any crazier than any of the other obsessed Disney vloggers. I saw a video (because she guested on ActionKid's channel) of I think that crazy Disney lady (?) who said she goes to Disney EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. Every day. Her husband stays home and she goes to Disney. What the actual eff??
I wonder if David is afraid people will forget about him if he skips a day of filming.

Reactions: 5
The Disney YTers that have been running for a while now all seem like they're just incredibly bored. OA still manages to do decent videos, and Fresh Baked has shifted to reporting on the state of Disney. I'll giveFB credit, he's still as enthusiastic as ever about the parks.
BLAB has really fallen off the map - KT has gone bat tit crazy and Spencer looks like he's ready to bounce from that relationship.

He ignored the part about working out in the gym. And he didn't say he IS walking, he just said he could.
I'm guessing he'll wait until right before the half marathon and say he "had to" drop out.
He had better not drop out! I am looking forward to watching him try and fail -- or at the very least barely finish and wind up sore for the following two weeks!

Did that one run he did to Starbucks really do him in that badly? Because before that, he claimed that he was going to start running outside regularly as soon as the weather got oppressively hot in Central Florida.

• Haha
IDK if he's any crazier than any of the other obsessed Disney vloggers. I saw a video (because she guested on ActionKid's channel) of I think that crazy Disney lady (?) who said she goes to Disney EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. Every day. Her husband stays home and she goes to Disney. What the actual eff??
I wonder if David is afraid people will forget about him if he skips a day of filming.
This is a great point. I think it's a combo of his OCD and his desire to be "seen" by people. As in relevant. As in "dOn'T FOrGet aBouT mE," stans, like you've indicated.

He THRIVES on that adulation. All these weirdo vloggers do. While I'm certain he can take a day or two off a week and still be fine financially (as ridiculous as that is to type), I think you've hit the nail on the head. He NEEDS to read those comments to feed his ego and make him believe what he does really matters on any given day. Spoiler alert: it doesn't.

The Disney YTers that have been running for a while now all seem like they're just incredibly bored. OA still manages to do decent videos, and Fresh Baked has shifted to reporting on the state of Disney. I'll giveFB credit, he's still as enthusiastic as ever about the parks.
BLAB has really fallen off the map - KT has gone bat tit crazy and Spencer looks like he's ready to bounce from that relationship.
Adam ditching the toxic duo of KT and Spencer has been probably been the smartest thing he's done in a while. It's been been unending bad karma for BLAB ever since the end of that friendship.

Reactions: 8
ATW is nowhere near as Disney obsessed as many people out there and on YouTube, it's not even close. There are legions of people who have moved from around the country to the Orlando area and become annual passholders and go to WDW constantly, both vloggers and just people. That Crazy Disney Lady is one who moved to Orlando specifically to go to WDW constantly, and then started streaming/vlogging, although she does not stream every day or even close to it. I think she tried to work for Disney at one point, but she really didn't like it and quit to stream more. I'm pretty sure she's made streaming her retirement gig, and unlike Adam she's got Venmo, Paypal and Superchat all humming.

I haven't watched much of That Crazy Disney Lady, but I'd venture a guess that she's a lot healthier mentally than Adam, despite her overwhelming obsession with WDW.

This is a great point. I think it's a combo of his OCD and his desire to be "seen" by people. As in relevant. As in "dOn'T FOrGet aBouT mE," stans, like you've indicated.

He THRIVES on that adulation. All these weirdo vloggers do. While I'm certain he can take a day or two off a week and still be fine financially (as ridiculous as that is to type), I think you've hit the nail on the head. He NEEDS to read those comments to feed his ego and make him believe what he does really matters on any given day. Spoiler alert: it doesn't.
Yes, I agree with this, part of Adam's need to film every day is to get that interaction and feedback from the comments. The comments section and checkout clerks seem to be Adam's main source of friendship and conversation on a day-to-day basis.

Reactions: 8
I think he is afraid of that. He is known more so for traveling across the country but by filming Disney, he will show up when people search for it. That’s the only way he would get new subscribers, but he doesn’t do anything in the parks. Half the video is all his tropes. The other half is just pointing out what he sees. Also, people may not want a scruffy middle-aged guy opinions on Disney.

Using the Tracker’s as an example, they mainly post Disney but when they go on a cruise, they can’t upload videos. (Because they didn’t bank any) So, they will miss a week & fall out of the main search results. He knows this. I believe it’s the main reason he goes to Disney so much. Those videos get more views than baseball games, small towns, etc. Also, writing click bait titles will get people to watch. Before he left for this last road trip, everyone’s video titles were “Test Track is closing”. It made it seem like they were going to tear it down, only to find out they are just changing it.

Reactions: 7
No kids (that we know of), no significant other, no real friends. What else is he going to do besides wander around and talk into a camera?

Looks like Troll Patrol is making a few hundred a month now making fun of these folks:
1719584275797.png

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No kids (that we know of), no significant other, no real friends. What else is he going to do besides wander around and talk into a camera?

Looks like Troll Patrol is making a few hundred a month now making fun of these folks:
Get a real job, even part-time. Volunteer somewhere that needs help - there's no shortage of places to help out at, and he loves acting so altruistic. Ya know, basically provide real contributions to society with his supposedly ample free time and unlimited cash flow. He could still vlog on the side or get his jollies looking a bleeping overpriced Made in China pins at Disney.

But he's lazy, selfish, and set in his ways. So he'll put in little effort and somehow get rewarded.
Time will tell how this plays out in the long run, however.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yesterday's return to WDW vlog has failed to hit 50k views in 24 hours, I'll just note. In fact, it's 4k short. But that's better that the poorly performing backroads stuff, so let's keep the WDW train on the tracks, shall we?

There's the smirk, always facing slightly to his right, to start off today's EPCOT vlog.
1719578562798.png

Immediately you know with that fountain behind him that he's at the art deco 7-11 getting coffee and/or gas. This is the usual paint-by-numbers stuff he does for every "home" vlog. Starts in the woods near his house, starts at the art deco 7-11, starts in the clown car, or starts in his living room. Then from there he ends up in Celebration, 192/thrifting, WDW/Disney Springs, or (less often) something from a grab bag of assorted other events like conventions, local backroads/St Cloud, or a Rays home game. It's just sleepwalking autopilot.

Thrilling news, the 7-11 construction work is almost done. Adam then says, in the tone that makes it seem insanity is happening, someone has parked a Cybertruck "on the sidewalk". He then shows us, and it's not on any sidewalk at all, it's parked right next to the 7-11 building by some newly installed EV charging stations.

Time for the WDW rituals: Main WDW welcome sign>walks in>searches for monorail, realizes it's in the station
1719580022599.png

He really wants to wait outside for it to come out. Again, why he just doesn't stand there, wait for it to emerge, then roll the camera, I have no idea. Instead he exposes his OCD for all to see. While waiting, he zooms all the way in so you can see that it's the Yellow monorail.
1719580182592.png

Alas, his next thing, the pin compulsion, drives him to enter the park without seeing the monorail free itself. Adam is overwhelmed by all the new pins. He's very excited. Of course he never buys anything on the way in, he just looks so that he can spend the next few hours thinking about what he really wants to buy. It's quite the decision, you know.

Time for the under-SE mirror selfie, and the long-awaited return of the orange shorts. I don't recall seeing them once on his road trip, so maybe he left them home? So great to see them back :rolleyes: Note that he's wearing a Marceline Main St USA t-shirt in Epcot which doesn't have a Main St, I guess he think's that is so cool. He puts more effort into his t-shirt choice than anything else in his day.
1719580566851.png

Now the next step is always Starbucks (assuming it's not super early on the line isn't too long), and like I said before, every single time he points out that Walt's napkin sketch of "Progress City" is on the floor
1719580813500.png

Do people not notice he does all this stuff in the same order every single time? Most other vloggers who are constantly in WDW go to all the parks in a regular rotation, they almost always do different stuff, see different things, start in different places. Adam has the same. exact. OCD. routine. He rides nothing or maybe one thing (unless there's a ride closing), and the one thing is a ride he does every time he's there. How can even people who love WDW stand to watch this again and again?

Adam really is on autopilot in this vlog, because he's concentrating on trying to get Oogie Boogie Bash tickets on his phone for later in the year. It starts at the end of August (the week before the half marathon) and then all through September and October. Of course everyone knew he'd be doing this, right? He's tried to get opening night tickets for 3 days, because what would life be without opening night tickets when you could go literally 60 other nights?
1719581184569.png

He seems to time every Epcot visit now with a Jammitors performance, and he stops to see that. Then he catches the beloved monorail and heads to The Land to once again ride Living With The Land (another ATW Epcot staple because of the low wait time). He's happy there is a little line because it gives him time to finish his coffee (if there was no line, he could just stand to the side and finish his coffee, no?). On this ride, he's now taken to saying, every time, that it reminds him of the boat ride in Willy Wonka. So another ritual is created.

Of course the next stop is the "upside down PVC fountain" and Adam discusses the DVC lounge being closed for refurb, a topic so many Disney fans are concerned about. He heads over to the Odyssey building to see the temporary lounge. Before he gets inside, he's very happy to catch the monorail yet again passing by. Inside, he's not impressed, but walks out with a "miniature" Dasani (no "bit" about the salt) and a DVC chapstick.

Now it's time for the loop around World Showcase. Adam visits the troll statue in Norway and shakes the troll's hand. It always amazes me how he's totally freaked out by people coughing around him, but will do things like touch the troll's hand which people press their rear ends up against all day when taking pictures with it.

When he gets to the American Adventure, yes, the bifocals line, of course. He goes inside and looks at the Dubya Bush paintings, misreading soldiers' names and rambling on without taking a breath instead of letting the paintings speak for themselves. The World Showcase loop Adam promised ends as he approaches France, because there's a cut and suddenly he's back in World Celebration, the Jammitors are playing again, and he's worried about rain.

Adam spends his $30-40 or whatever on his two new pins to throw on the gigantic pile of pins back at the Woomansion
1719585180713.png

Beloved Monorail as he's walking out of the park
1719585364776.png

He gets back to his car, and is of course desperately waiting for the monorail to come one more time. He actually films "the soothing sounds of the birds in the trees" for a full minute, hoping it will show up. Then he pans over to some trams that are going past each other. That's the best he could do, no monorail.

For the second day in a row he goes into the saddest room in the world, the Corridor of Goons, to place his new pins on his very crowded pinboards. Also, a new OCD ritual, every time he's in this room and ends a video, he has to get a close up of the frozen Walt head thing he got at that recent horror con. The vlog is over.
1719586234334.png

So he walked around another WDW park today, drank coffee again, bought more pins again, rode ONE thing, and left. Still using the sad old camera, hasn't even mentioned the "new" camera since he got back. Before he left on the road trip he said it would be arriving soon, so surely it arrived while he was gone. When exactly is he going to start using it? He's going to be leaving for Dallas again next week as the Rays play the Rangers. Also, no word on if he got Oogie Boogie opening night tickets.

• Sick
Again, if people keep buying his tit sandwiches there's no need for him to make prime rib.

People with OCD (raises hand) have trouble (to say the least) with changing their routines. It's literally terrifying. So if he is in fact OCD (and not just a weirdo) he can't change what he does without some sort of intervention or a big motivational factor being involved.

Again, if people keep buying his tit sandwiches there's no need for him to make prime rib.

People with OCD (raises hand) have trouble (to say the least) with changing their routines. It's literally terrifying. So if he is in fact OCD (and not just a weirdo) he can't change what he does without some sort of intervention or a big motivational factor being involved.
I was formally diagnosed with OCD 20+ years ago too.

I am constantly checking things. I'm sure you know the "Is the stove on?" routine where I have to check 10 times before leaving even though I know it's off and I've even gone so far as now taking photos with my phone so that I don't start thinking about the fact that I left the stove on when I'm an hour from home somewhere...which has happened more times than I can count and won't leave my head (completely ruining my day), believing I'll return to a burned down house. Maybe it's because my house caught fire when I was little and that's the cause of my OCD about things... but I digress.

You and I are not like David. He's completely not OK. And it's more than just OCD (though yeah, he's got some of that).

He's a know-it-all narcissist more than anything who has had it way too easy for far too long and now he's sniffing his own farts so much so that he believes that he's untouchable, can do no wrong, and anyone who offers even the slightest criticism should just go away.

As I said earlier, time will tell how this plays out for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 13