Adam The Woo #18 Paunchy, Pasty, Petulant Peter Pan!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was a CM and saw those asswipes board with their cameras, I'd wait to give a "magical moment" to the family behind them and let them board the NEXT log and leave those idiots in the log by themselves. :rolleyes:

ETA: How the duck are cameras like that still allowed on these rides? Like David and Tim have with the sticks and fuzzy balls?
Jay's looks tiny compared to theirs.
Tracker has on his creepy camera glasses

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
ETA: How the duck are cameras like that still allowed on these rides? Like David and Tim have with the sticks and fuzzy balls?
Jay's looks tiny compared to theirs.
That dirty muff Tim drags around is ridiculous... and his fuzzy microphone cover looks stupid, too. ;)

I'm always amazed by how liberal Disney's camera policy is. I don't know what the current rules are, but the last time I visited (pre pandemic), I took my DSLR. I asked the cast member if I needed to leave it at the station before getting on rides, but it wasn't necessary. Some rides had mesh pockets to stow belongings right on the ride vehicles, and with only a few exceptions I was actually encouraged to take pictures during most rides. I'm no theme park connoisseur, but that policy seems uncommon from what I'd seen..

[H]e also keeps repeating that he loves the Princess and the Frog movie and he likes the Tiana character (notice it goes from loving the movie to liking the character). My question is, if he loved the movie so much why wasn't he posting himself watching it Thursday night to get ready for the big ride opening on Friday?
I was wondering if Adam might jump on the bandwagon full of people who pretend that they'd always loved The Princess and the Frog movie (even though it flopped) to prove that they're not racist. I guess Adam doesn't mind if people think he's racist (see: his civil war reenactment video where the South wins)… but on the other hand, despite his "punk" attitude, he also seems to really like going along with the crowd; it prevents him from having to think for himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surprised he went on it at all and admitted to even liking the movie.

I do have to say I kind of agree with the VW and LL is ridiculous because of people like him and vloggers, just make a standby like original Splash.
Let people just wait if they are showing up.

Reactions: 4
I do have to say I kind of agree with the VW and LL is ridiculous because of people like him and vloggers, just make a standby like original Splash.
Let people just wait if they are showing up.
Yeah, that's a fine and valid point, but not only does he enable it and then complain about it, he owns stock in the company and he's upset the stock price isn't going up, but he also wants everything to stay the same and for the company to not find any way it can to increase profits, like LL. He can't have his cake and eat it too. (Adam: "I'm not eating sweets, haven't had a dessert in 4 months" :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It infuriates me that these 3 assholes were all able to ride on opening day even though they are locals and can ride anytime (Tracker has been on 3 or 4 times now) yet families who were there on a once in a lifetime vacation weren’t able to get a virtual queue. Obviously there are more important things going on in this world for me to be angry at but it’s just annoying how things always work out for all these asshole vloggers.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It infuriates me that these 3 assholes were all able to ride on opening day even though they are locals and can ride anytime (Tracker has been on 3 or 4 times now) yet families who were there on a once in a lifetime vacation weren’t able to get a virtual queue. Obviously there are more important things going on in this world for me to be angry at but it’s just annoying how things always work out for all these asshole vloggers.
Not even just that they all rode, but they all rode TOGETHER! Because these three needed a little Pixie Dust :rolleyes:. Tim said right before they got in line that he was "a little late" for his boarding group, and "we'll see what they say". So they let Jay ride with Adam for no reason, and let Tim in even though he was late (and knew he was late, but stood there in front of the ride being filmed by Adam talking about the ride instead of going over and getting in line).

Reactions: 9
I see his pinned comment tells yet even another take on what he was expecting and what he thought
1719709416765.png

In all his mentions of it leading up to the opening, he never said he though it would be good, bad or whatever. In today's vlog he said he thought it would be mediocre. In this comment, apparently if he's being 100% honest he thought he'd hate it (which we all thought anyway). And now from pleasantly surprised, to "awesome", to pleasantly surprised, to "they did a heck of a job" and "I'm happy it wasn't ruined". What a resounding stamp of approval, "they didn't ruin it!"

How would he be able to comment on this if he "stayed spoiler free"??? He lies so much he can't keep his story straight:
1719709821894.png

Yeah, this all came together at the last minute. He didn't think he'd attend Opening Day until he tried every single day to get a reservation until he got one, and then woke up and bought Genie+ and was ready on the dot of 7am for the virtual queue. I mean give me a break.
1719710083414.png

He bought a BUNCH already this year, dontcha know?? Interesting, good to know. More than just the 8 shares then? Still has plenty of money to invest AND feels comfortable giving out investment advice in his comments, amazing.
1719710482220.png

• Sick
Reactions: 7
It will always be splash… meet me at splash.. queue queue queue 🤢I’ve stayed spoiler free I’m really spoiler free. Definitely the theme has changed (no tit Sherlock). He sounds like an annoying parrot. I also feel bad for the CMs dealing with these entitled jerks asking for a magic moment. You should never ask for a magic moment

Reactions: 14
Oh my shoes are ripping but I don’t think they are meant to be worn daily. He sees lightening and does not bother to be prepared so he gets soaked. The Thunder Rolls Garth Brooks would be proud? WTF? That song is about domestic violence you insensitive dolt.Hopefully the PLASTIC popcorn bucket does not act as a conductor for lightening? This has to be rage bait. He can’t be that lacking in brain cells.
---
Title suggestion for the next thread If I had a brain I’d be dangerous

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The Daily Woo has now become "The Daily WDW", it seems.

I guess Adam is feeling that money crunch a bit? His one Epcot video that had no clickbait or gigantic ride opening in the title sits at 35k. The "Extreme Lack of Sleep at MK" vlog is at 55k and the Tiana opening, predictably, is doing decently at 58k after 24 hours. So Adam has gone back to the clickbait well of "EXTREME WEATHER" to pad the bank account before having to put up more lackluster travel vlogs.

This is one of his patented comedy "bits". This is where he knows that the weather will be bad, but he goes out in it anyway, without any sort of umbrella or poncho, and he walks around in the rain and gets soaking wet. Then he can use a CLICKBAIT title. So he posts this:
1719754861426.png

Here, let me start my own vlog: "My Messy, Bloody Mistake When Mowing The Lawn - Horrible New York Lightning Storm (BAD IDEA)" - it's all about how I decided to mow the lawn in the thunderstorm when I knew it would thunderstorm, gosh, it was a BAD IDEA.

He starts on the wooded pathway by his house (what's wrong with his living room, he hasn't done that starting location since he came home). He says it's an errands day (oh, really?) and then says that among the many other things he needs to do today he's going to "pop in" to Disney Springs to see if there's any Tiana merch there because he failed to get the little ride vehicle with the Brer Rabbit head on the log (he managed to get the pins, the special lemonade, and went back for the Passholder t-shirt, but somehow forgot the ride vehicle). Why not run back to MK, they had plenty there?

He ALSO mentions that his On Cloud sneakers (and these are the newer ones that he first started wearing on the trip to Baltimore on May 30, so exactly one month ago) are again developing HOLES and tears in the sides
1719756312516.png
1719756358652.png

Instead of saying to himself "wow, these shoes just aren't for me, they fall apart in a few months", he says he's going to go back to the store and see if they will do anything about helping him, and even if they won't, he still loves the comfort of the shoes so much he'll just buy a couple pairs more (money is no object!) even if they each fall apart in a month. Must be nice to drop $150-200 a month on shoes, eh?

Then he finally mentions he needs to go by Hollywood Studios and get the popcorn bucket. Sounds like most of his errands involve purchasing Disney merch. He can't even articulate what the popcorn bucket is...he says it's "the Toy Story truck", so I guess it was a senior moment and he couldn't recall Pizza Planet.

Drives under the main WDW welcome sign, guess what, he parks in the Orange garage as always but doesn't park on the roof because it's too hot (and he bought a black car in Florida). He obsesses over the status of the balloon as usual, gets his Starbucks coffee, and runs into World of Disney to look for the Tiana ride vehicle. But while he's in there, he shows a bunch of other merch (do his viewers really care about merch this much? Is this a WDW shopping channel?). He asks a CM about Tiana merch, and there is none, only at MK. Who'd have thought? (anyone with a brain)

Adam goes to the shoe store and emerges wearing his same defective, crap shoes (so they told him to go kick rocks about a free replacement), and has a pair of new ones in a bag (although they don't carry that same model anymore). He spent another $160, what a sucker. Only Adam, a guy who doesn't run and admits he can't run, would get suckered into entering a half marathon, buying expensive running shoes, and then just keeps buying the expensive running shoes to walk around in daily. Now he says "I kinda like the way these feel, but I might go back to my Sauconys". Earlier in the video, these were the greatest shoes known to man, now he might go back to Saucony.

He tries to get a lightning strike on camera while he's driving. Sounds safe. He's off to HS for the popcorn bucket he can't even remember the name of. He gets a lightning strike on camera in the distance, but he's filming through his windshield and his awful old camera is focused on the raindrops, not the horizon.

It's raining, and you have no rain gear, but why take the tram? Nah, let's walk but then also complain about the weather. He continues to hype the bad weather, and you can tell he's really concerned because then he does this
1719758473614.png
1719758502977.png

1719758697900.png

Then he admits he really likes "rainy Disney days", which is great. He should wait for the rain to come, go to the park, stand out in the rain and just film himself with a gopro the entire time. That should be his whole channel.

He's literally walking around hoping it rains harder so he can get a better thumbnail. He goes to the popcorn stand that you see him pointing to in the above picture, that has the popcorn buckets right on the counter, but doesn't get one. He asks them if the bucket is available at any popcorn stand and they say yes. He needs more storm drama so he just walks further into the park, finds questionable shelter for a moment, and identifies another popcorn stand he could get the bucket at. He smells money and clickbait, so he's in no rush to get the bucket and leave now.

You're just gonna love this part:
1719758997095.png

Chevy Chase enjoyed Song of the South. Ok. He also references Garth Brooks' "Thunder Rolls" lyrics at one point, and of course that song is about domestic violence. But Adam thinks the BAD IDEA in this video was going out in the rain.

So now he wants the viewers to believe that after he walked all the way into the park in the rain, and was at a popcorn stand and could've gotten the bucket right there, but he went further into the park in the rain, walked past another popcorn stand in the rain to an archway, so he could stand under the archway and say, "I'm just waiting for a break in the rain so I can go over there and get the popcorn bucket and head out." Man, his audience must be beyond dumb.

Then with no change in the weather, he just goes over to get the bucket. As he's walking out, he actually tries to explain for the 483rd time about the statue of the filmmaker/camera operator at the top of Hollywood Blvd and how it's an exact replica of the one across from the WB studios in Burbank. There's some thunder and he runs for cover (multiple families with kids are also walking down the middle of the street and they just keep walking). He cracks himself up by asking if you get struck by lightning at Disney, would they give you a free lightning lane. His fake laugh is just awful, worse than his joke.

Now, suddenly that he's already soaking wet, he's concerned about getting soaking wet, and he's running from store to store moving down the street but taking his time, milking it for everything it's worth. He comes into one store and there's a squeegee mop at the door. He notes that he has a squeegee mop at home, he bought it when he bought the house and "I've never used it". I bet there's a huge list of stuff he bought for that house that he's never used, or only used once or twice.

He runs across the street for no reason whatsoever. He gets across and says "I made it in here now" - yeah, why??? He's cowering in the store while people walk right down the middle of the street because they know they won't get hit by lightning, but he acts like he will for the drama. Then he gets the idea to not just run from shelter to shelter for no reason at all, but to film himself while doing it:
1719761143569.png

It's all just performative, fake nonsense, but the Woovians and the algorithm will eat it up, I'm sure. Adam delights us by telling us that thankfully he's close to his homestead and he can "take off these wet clothes and enjoy a nice hot shower", so enjoy that visual.

It's still pouring, thundering and there's lightning, but Adam decides it's now OK to walk to his car. Someone helpfully lets him know his shoe is untied. His response is "Yeah, I know" and only then "thank you" and he says to the camera he just doesn't want to stop to tie it. Normal person would reverse that, and say "thanks, I know" or even just "thanks" because the "I know" part is rude and not needed. He was just under a shelter, why didn't he tie it then?

He begins rambling about nothing, homemade slip n slides and whatnot. It's like the camera is his friend, and he has no one else to talk to. It's why he films something every day. He claims he can't remember where he parked. The vlog is, mercifully, over.
1719762150147.png

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The Daily Woo has now become "The Daily WDW", it seems.

I guess Adam is feeling that money crunch a bit? His one Epcot video that had no clickbait or gigantic ride opening in the title sits at 35k. The "Extreme Lack of Sleep at MK" vlog is at 55k and the Tiana opening, predictably, is doing decently at 58k after 24 hours. So Adam has gone back to the clickbait well of "EXTREME WEATHER" to pad the bank account before having to put up more lackluster travel vlogs.

This is one of his patented comedy "bits". This is where he knows that the weather will be bad, but he goes out in it anyway, without any sort of umbrella or poncho, and he walks around in the rain and gets soaking wet. Then he can use a CLICKBAIT title. So he posts this:
View attachment 3025910

Here, let me start my own vlog: "My Messy, Bloody Mistake When Mowing The Lawn - Horrible New York Lightning Storm (BAD IDEA)" - it's all about how I decided to mow the lawn in the thunderstorm when I knew it would thunderstorm, gosh, it was a BAD IDEA.

He starts on the wooded pathway by his house (what's wrong with his living room, he hasn't done that starting location since he came home). He says it's an errands day (oh, really?) and then says that among the many other things he needs to do today he's going to "pop in" to Disney Springs to see if there's any Tiana merch there because he failed to get the little ride vehicle with the Brer Rabbit head on the log (he managed to get the pins, the special lemonade, and went back for the Passholder t-shirt, but somehow forgot the ride vehicle). Why not run back to MK, they had plenty there?

He ALSO mentions that his On Cloud sneakers (and these are the newer ones that he first started wearing on the trip to Baltimore on May 30, so exactly one month ago) are again developing HOLES and tears in the sides
View attachment 3025939View attachment 3025944

Instead of saying to himself "wow, these shoes just aren't for me, they fall apart in a few months", he says he's going to go back to the store and see if they will do anything about helping him, and even if they won't, he still loves the comfort of the shoes so much he'll just buy a couple pairs more (money is no object!) even if they each fall apart in a month. Must be nice to drop $150-200 a month on shoes, eh?

Then he finally mentions he needs to go by Hollywood Studios and get the popcorn bucket. Sounds like most of his errands involve purchasing Disney merch. He can't even articulate what the popcorn bucket is...he says it's "the Toy Story truck", so I guess it was a senior moment and he couldn't recall Pizza Planet.

Drives under the main WDW welcome sign, guess what, he parks in the Orange garage as always but doesn't park on the roof because it's too hot (and he bought a black car in Florida). He obsesses over the status of the balloon as usual, gets his Starbucks coffee, and runs into World of Disney to look for the Tiana ride vehicle. But while he's in there, he shows a bunch of other merch (do his viewers really care about merch this much? Is this a WDW shopping channel?). He asks a CM about Tiana merch, and there is none, only at MK. Who'd have thought? (anyone with a brain)

Adam goes to the shoe store and emerges wearing his same defective, crap shoes (so they told him to go kick rocks about a free replacement), and has a pair of new ones in a bag (although they don't carry that same model anymore). He spent another $160, what a sucker. Only Adam, a guy who doesn't run and admits he can't run, would get suckered into entering a half marathon, buying expensive running shoes, and then just keeps buying the expensive running shoes to walk around in daily. Now he says "I kinda like the way these feel, but I might go back to my Sauconys". Earlier in the video, these were the greatest shoes known to man, now he might go back to Saucony.

He tries to get a lightning strike on camera while he's driving. Sounds safe. He's off to HS for the popcorn bucket he can't even remember the name of. He gets a lightning strike on camera in the distance, but he's filming through his windshield and his awful old camera is focused on the raindrops, not the horizon.

It's raining, and you have no rain gear, but why take the tram? Nah, let's walk but then also complain about the weather. He continues to hype the bad weather, and you can tell he's really concerned because then he does this
View attachment 3025994View attachment 3025996
View attachment 3026001

Then he admits he really likes "rainy Disney days", which is great. He should wait for the rain to come, go to the park, stand out in the rain and just film himself with a gopro the entire time. That should be his whole channel.

He's literally walking around hoping it rains harder so he can get a better thumbnail. He goes to the popcorn stand that you see him pointing to in the above picture, that has the popcorn buckets right on the counter, but doesn't get one. He asks them if the bucket is available at any popcorn stand and they say yes. He needs more storm drama so he just walks further into the park, finds questionable shelter for a moment, and identifies another popcorn stand he could get the bucket at. He smells money and clickbait, so he's in no rush to get the bucket and leave now.

You're just gonna love this part:
View attachment 3026015

Chevy Chase enjoyed Song of the South. Ok. He also references Garth Brooks' "Thunder Rolls" lyrics at one point, and of course that song is about domestic violence. But Adam thinks the BAD IDEA in this video was going out in the rain.

So now he wants the viewers to believe that after he walked all the way into the park in the rain, and was at a popcorn stand and could've gotten the bucket right there, but he went further into the park in the rain, walked past another popcorn stand in the rain to an archway, so he could stand under the archway and say, "I'm just waiting for a break in the rain so I can go over there and get the popcorn bucket and head out." Man, his audience must be beyond dumb.

Then with no change in the weather, he just goes over to get the bucket. As he's walking out, he actually tries to explain for the 483rd time about the statue of the filmmaker/camera operator at the top of Hollywood Blvd and how it's an exact replica of the one across from the WB studios in Burbank. There's some thunder and he runs for cover (multiple families with kids are also walking down the middle of the street and they just keep walking). He cracks himself up by asking if you get struck by lightning at Disney, would they give you a free lightning lane. His fake laugh is just awful, worse than his joke.

Now, suddenly that he's already soaking wet, he's concerned about getting soaking wet, and he's running from store to store moving down the street but taking his time, milking it for everything it's worth. He comes into one store and there's a squeegee mop at the door. He notes that he has a squeegee mop at home, he bought it when he bought the house and "I've never used it". I bet there's a huge list of stuff he bought for that house that he's never used, or only used once or twice.

He runs across the street for no reason whatsoever. He gets across and says "I made it in here now" - yeah, why??? He's cowering in the store while people walk right down the middle of the street because they know they won't get hit by lightning, but he acts like he will for the drama. Then he gets the idea to not just run from shelter to shelter for no reason at all, but to film himself while doing it:
View attachment 3026082

It's all just performative, fake nonsense, but the Woovians and the algorithm will eat it up, I'm sure. Adam delights us by telling us that thankfully he's close to his homestead and he can "take off these wet clothes and enjoy a nice hot shower", so enjoy that visual.

It's still pouring, thundering and there's lightning, but Adam decides it's now OK to walk to his car. Someone helpfully lets him know his shoe is untied. His response is "Yeah, I know" and only then "thank you" and he says to the camera he just doesn't want to stop to tie it. Normal person would reverse that, and say "thanks, I know" or even just "thanks" because the "I know" part is rude and not needed. He was just under a shelter, why didn't he tie it then?

He begins rambling about nothing, homemade slip n slides and whatnot. It's like the camera is his friend, and he has no one else to talk to. It's why he films something every day. He claims he can't remember where he parked. The vlog is, mercifully, over.
View attachment 3026119
Thank you for the entertaining recap! This had to have been performative rage bait. It is so annoying that he does this.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
"I like Adam the Woo and all, but I just wish he was disgustingly soaking wet more often."
-- No one ever​

He bought a BUNCH already this year, dontcha know?? Interesting, good to know. More than just the 8 shares then? Still has plenty of money to invest AND feels comfortable giving out investment advice in his comments, amazing.
View attachment 3025203
His attitude toward investing is fascinating to me -- just buying a few shares of companies that he likes here and there without paying attention to their short or long-term strategies. It tells me that he doesn't have an investment account filled with index funds or otherwise diversified investments. Between his massive DVC purchases and the assertion that he bought his condo without a mortgage, he must have had nearly a million bucks (at least) just sitting in a checking account!

View attachment 3025939View attachment 3025944

What on EARTH is he doing to destroy shoes so quickly?!? One instance can be chalked up to a fluke, but two (three if you account the holes on both sides) indicates something else going on. Is he THAT addicted to consumerism that he's intentionally damaging his shoes just for an excuse to buy more?!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
His shoes lasted a month and he's goes to buy another pair same brand?

A month is a very short time for shoes of that price. Not really shows that OC are worth buying.

Yes, either the shoes are just awful and not worth the money (stop buying them) or there's something wrong with the way he walks or with his feet or something and he should...see a doctor. Or, here's an idea, stop wearing the same shoes every. single. day. 24/7.

Which reminds me, we all remember this from May 11, 2024:
1719766664391.png

He said he got health insurance and paid quite a bit of money for it. He doesn't seem to be using it. He has said repeatedly in his comments when asked what he weighs or when he would fulfill his promise of weighing himself, that he has no idea what he weighs and hasn't weighed himself all year.

The basic of basic things that happens when you go to a doctor is, they weigh you. If he'd gone to a doctor, he'd know how much he weighs. Once again, he tells so many lies he can't keep them straight.

Reactions: 6
Ah yes, I pulled into a theme park when it was actively raining, and there was thunder and lightning, but I just didn't "think" about the umbrellas in my car. Also, somehow I've never remembered the umbrellas in my car (unless my mom's with me) for the past 10 years. Also, this video is doing over 4k views per hour, double my normal viewership.
1719772845680.png

Funny how that works, isn't it Michael Montgomery 9946 in Germany?

What on EARTH is he doing to destroy shoes so quickly?!? One instance can be chalked up to a fluke, but two (three if you account the holes on both sides) indicates something else going on. Is he THAT addicted to consumerism that he's intentionally damaging his shoes just for an excuse to buy more?!?
Yeah, this makes no sense. If it were solely (no pun intended) the shoes, they'd be out of business by now.

There has to be something wrong with his gait that is wearing the shoes down in the same spots.

He should go to a podiatrist or, at the very least, try Track Shack on Mills Ave bc they will measure you, study your gait, etc. They were great to me.
All the marathon runners go there, BTW, so David should fit right in. 🤪

I also love how he uses the overly dramatic "LiGhtNinG STorM" in the title. Really, David? It was just a typical Friday in the summer in Florida.

bleeping stop, already. :rolleyes:

ALSO, I went down both 192 and I-Drive a few hours ago (side note: got into bumper-to-bumper traffic near Aquatica w/ cars literally blocking I-Drive to get in and people were honking and a lovely fella in the backseat of one of the cars going into Aquatica (blocking I-Drive) was flicking people off with fingers on both hands and his open bottle of Hennessy he was swigging from while hanging out of the window...but I digress...)

It was friggin PACKED on both roads - places super busy....LOTS of activity...and didn't he do a sad Pointe Orlando vlog in recent times? That place was jammed too - all the restaurants. bleeping asshole with his bleeping cherrypicked nonsense he always spews to people like Orlando is in decline with nothing but abandoned buildings save for Celebration and Disney. Seriously. duck him. Ok, rant over.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It was friggin PACKED on both roads - places super busy....LOTS of activity...and didn't he do a sad Pointe Orlando vlog in recent times? That place was jammed too - all the restaurants. bleeping asshole with his bleeping cherrypicked nonsense he always spews to people like Orlando is in decline with nothing but abandoned buildings save for Celebration and Disney. Seriously. duck him. Ok, rant over.
He'll wait until tomorrow or Tuesday to do that. Today is probably Celebration/clown car with the Farmer's Market and a rest day because he's been burning the candle at both ends, you know 😂

• Haha
Why would daily vlogger based in Florida not have a rain poncho or an umbrella in his trunk? Well at least his hair got somewhat washed.