Adam The Woo #18 Paunchy, Pasty, Petulant Peter Pan!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This might go into the "How did he choose this for the thumbnail Hall of Fame"

1719318890331.png

Doesn't the scowl make everyone want to watch? Is he the Flatwoods Monster? All the usual preening and posing he does for thumbnails (and this is a 36 min vlog!) and he ends up with this.

Adam begins at a rest area in West Virginia with one of his famous comedy "bits". He pretends a bee lands on the hand he's holding the camera with, and he "freaks out" and then says there's a bunch of bees "over there" and (you know what's coming) "it's a real beehive of activity". He then begins his usual intro but can hardly get it out because he's cracked himself up so much.

As usual, Adam has no idea what he's doing (supposedly) other than heading "southward" and "southwardly" on his way home. He slips in yet another promise of abundant international travel in 2025. He tries to show the bees flying around that he stood near on purpose so he could do his "bit". He then makes his way into Morgantown, WV and finds a car show.

Remember he has no plans, but he somehow finds himself in Don Knotts home town with a statue and sidewalk tribute (of course he's been here before, but he has absolutely no plans at all)
1719320425126.png

Adam gets annoyed that his filming is impacted in any small way by other people, out in public, having conversation with each other. How dare they! (A man in a KISS - the band - t-shirt is excitedly talking with another person about Ace Frehley near the Don Knotts statue and plaque, so Adam is upset)

Somehow Morgantown is having a car show and parade of cars down Main Street on a Monday afternoon, but again Adam just happened to end up here. But maybe he did just stumble upon it, because he certainly doesn't stay long. He moves on to get some coffee at Dunkin. Enjoy this view of his thumbnail. Perhaps compare it to the one I posted the day he left for this trip. I guess he really doesn't travel with a nail file or clippers or anything. Lovely!
1719321433598.png

He stumbles upon a tiny church. I wonder how he was able to just "stumble" upon it in the middle of nowhere in West Virginia? Hmm, perhaps he had help? https://www.roadsideamerica.com/tip/26337

Roadside America is the likely source for many of the things Adam happens to "stumble" upon. It's perhaps the only "research" he does. In fact, what does Adam do next? He stops here:
1719323075662.png

Coincidentally (I'm sure):

He goes over the story of the green monster of Flatwoods, but it all quickly turns to him searching for merch of the green monster, naturally. He finally finds a shop in the next town that seems to have a bunch of stuff in the window, so he goes inside. He just starts filming, he doesn't even ask if it's ok, the store owner greets him with , "Hi, how are you?" and Adam says, "Hello, I'm good, I'm good." Doesn't even reciprocate and ask them how they are doing :rolleyes:.

Adam ends up with a t-shirt, stickers, post cards and a poster of the green monster from the Flatwoods Monster Museum in Sutton, WV. Here's another website Adam uses to "research" the places he ends up stopping, but he wants to make it seem like he just magically found these places of his own accord with no help at all: https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/flatwoods-monster-museum

His next stop is yet another town he's been through before, Oak Hill, because it's the town Hank Williams Sr. died in. Reading the Wikipedia entry, it seems that it was only in Oak Hill that the people driving Hank noticed he was dead in the back seat of the car, and he'd been dead for some time because rigor mortis had already set in. So he really didn't die Oak Hill, technically. But, a small town takes what they can get so they put up a plaque.

Moving on, Adam crosses into Virginia and reads this plaque at a rest stop. Mr. Magoo says the town this man is from is "Wytherville"
1719326455640.png

The vlog is past the 30 minute mark, so Adam sees this as a PERFECT time to review this random rest area in Virginia, certainly the type of content viewers don't mind at the 33 minute mark of a tedious and already much too long video. In fact, at this one he resurrects his old "I always like to see if anyone is picnicking" routine that he's done in the past at rest stops. He thinks this is funny because no one is ever picnicking at rest stops even though many rest stops provide tables and even charcoal grills in some cases. I guess it's another patented ATW "bit".

If that wasn't enough, he reviews the North Carolina Welcome Center/Rest Stop (I assume on I-77) at 8:30pm, saying that he has a hotel about an hour south. The vlog is over. As he's halfway thru NC, it seems like he's just mostly beelining it back to Florida. Of course he still has opportunities to branch off, but with only about 600 miles to go, he could easily be home tonight if he wanted to, certainly be the end of the day tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This might go into the "How did he choose this for the thumbnail Hall of Fame"
"Homeless man asks for change" would be my caption for this.

Also Adam, you take Don Knotts' name out of your filthy, unbrushed mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if he knows about the Mr. Rogers statue right in Rollins College. like….an hour or less from Adams house?
He does (maybe he didn't, maybe his pals tagging along in this video 5 months ago told him about it, but he does now)

1719339629953.png

It was about 3 mins of the 37 min vlog 5 months ago

Reactions: 5
Open the door and invite him in. Don't let his sweaty, greasy appearance fool you. It's not a disguise, he really is a dirty pig so embrace it and let him be himself. You are just an intruder in his world. Point to your couch and invite him to take a seat. Watch as he hikes up his shorts and gives his junk plenty of room to breath. Don't be alarmed, he is simply marking his territory and you should be proud. Pay no attention to that insane smirk on his face. He is not taking a dump, he is putting forth his best effort to seduce you.

This might be a good time to break out some air freshener. Let him talk and repeat all his boring non-stop idiotic stories about Disney and his extensive sweat-stained Mickey t-shirt collection. Ask him about his toys and other stupid bullshit he thinks is valuable and watch him spring to attention and beam like a rat doing the backstroke in a bucket of Cheez Whiz. He loves to brag about Mickey and Uncle Walt as if they had one big menage a trois. Now comes the real challenge, how do you get this dumbo out of your house? Simple, just say there is a limited-edition happy meal with six total very cheap looking made in China toys for toddlers and all must be collected within the week. Watch him fly.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
ATW has some annoying facial expressions, but there's a smirk he gives at the very start of some vlogs right before he starts to speak, always with the sunglasses on and his head turned to the side, that might be the most annoying smirk of all
1719405612349.png

and, as I predicted, straight beeline home, only stopping at places he's been to before. I'll repeat once again that he could've prioritized seeing the first game of each of the three Rays road series, seen that first game in Pittsburgh, and then had 5 full days to take his time and do something interesting on the way home. Instead he did personal stuff in Iowa and Illinois, caught that last game in Pittsburgh (plus missed the stadium tour), and has now rushed straight home (why?).

He starts down the road from the UFO Welcome Center in Bowman, SC (he's been there so many times), and recaps the history while doing his now daily routine about bugs attacking him. Adam pretends to be surprised that the giant heap of trash that was the UFO Welcome Center, built by a crazy person, would catch on fire (or be set on fire).

Adam mentions that when the fire happened, he wanted to come and see what was going on right away but he "was not in the immediate area". So the fire happened May 9th, 2024, and I wondered what Adam did for the week or so after May 9th - if he was home, why not hop in the car, do a one night trip up there to check it out if it was such a worry and concern, and pop back home real quick?

1719407306969.png

Yeah, he was super busy doing other stuff. Super busy.

While Adam is filming at the destroyed UFO Welcome Center, there is a sanitation/garbage/recycling truck nearby that is in reverse for a very long time and the beeping is way worse than a leaf blower. It's got to be driving him insane (I know it's driving me insane). There's really nothing to see. The crazy man who built it and lives/lived there wasn't around, and the "structure" is just a collapse pile of junk now. Adam walks around and films stuff but there's nothing to see. He stops in the Country Store to get...a Smartwater before leaving. Nothing says a Bowman, South Carolina Country Store like buying a "Glaceau smartwater", amirite? Amazingly, he doesn't do a "bit" about how it has calcium chloride or magnesium chloride added to it...
1719408474121.png

He talked to the cashier (good thing for her she talked to Adam and didn't talk to a co-worker instead, eh?) and she confirmed that the UFO owner is around, so it seems Adam has just stopped by at the wrong time. You can tell Adam is pissed that he missed the guy - he walks back over to the burnt rubble, hoping the guy showed up while he was in the store and will come running out the be "interviewed".

He has even more crap and dirt on his camera lens than before. He of course stops at the damn fireworks store with the elephants out front that he stops at every single time right off I-95 in Hardeeville, SC
1719408884380.png

Maybe it's condensation on the lens from being in the A/C inside the car, as it seems to clear up after a minute or two? For the 96th time he points out this used to be a gas station (duh). Then he stops at the Georgia Welcome Center, another place he goes into every time he passes it because of the Forrest Gump content. I should be thankful he was too lazy to bother to go even a little off route to his South of the Border.

And of course the Florida Welcome Center where he gets the free orange juice, just like every other time. The only thing of note is that it was here that Adam's crap sunglasses finally completely broke
1719409477364.png

So he stops at Buc-ee's for a drink, a snack and a new pair of sunglasses. I guess the OJ gave him a taste for the sugar drink, so he opts for some Arizona Green Tea because he somehow thinks "green tea" means it's healthier. He even notes "I don't do the soda thing anymore" 😂
1719409648658.png

He pairs this with a wonderful Chopped Brisket Sandwich with some extra BBQ sauce because why not?
1719409764799.png

And, because you get very hungry when you only eat on meal a day, he also got a bag of Chili Lime Peanuts (peanuts are the healthiest nut, no?) and some delicious beef jerky to round out his healthy, balanced meal of the day. A nice sugary/red meat/sodium bomb to fuel his body until tomorrow after sitting in a car all day!
1719409890121.png

And why not close it out with the illegal stop to get the Mickey Power Pole shot?
1719410077623.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Dude is clearly burnt out on the vlog filming. He really should consider taking some time off to recharge. This trip was so incredibly phoned in and boring as hell.

Reactions: 12
He won't stop because OCD and $$. His shut-in fan base will watch anything he uploads. And something terrible might happen if he skips a day.
I have OCD (diagnosed by a medical professional) and there are things I do that I know for a fact are unnecessary or even harmful to my mental well-being but my OCD influences me to do them anyway.

Reactions: 11
Dude is clearly burnt out on the vlog filming. He really should consider taking some time off to recharge. This trip was so incredibly phoned in and boring as hell.
And that's different from his other vlogs how?? His vlogs have always been phoned in and boring.

Reactions: 6
Viewers are starting to see how bad his stuff is, how he doesn't seem happy or motivated, he always seems instantly ready to move on to the next thing, and the next thing. Outside of that Mall of America video (and I bet a bunch of people who got suckered into watching that probably said, "ah, yeah, no thanks" to The Daily Woo) things are rough, people are not picking up what he's putting down like they used to be

1719426735759.png

He's been sleepwalking through life and work for some time now. I think he's hoping "2025 International Travel" will help him kick his own ass back into gear and rediscover some spark of something. I really don't see how it will, his problems are too big to be solved by simply traveling to Disneyland Paris. Of course, over the past 6 months his attitude and energy isn't helped by the "coffee all day, one crap meal at night" diet he's on either.

Reactions: 9
Will he incorporate returning the rental car today into the vlog? Would he stoop that low, that lazy? I suppose there is no bottom at this point...

• Haha
If there were any place interesting enough to cover in a vlog, Adam would be the one furthest from it. And it doesn't matter anyway, no matter what he shows and rambles about, it will be plenty entertaining for that fan base of his. Has Adam ever said he used to drink? I assumed his alcohol abstinence was the result of some strict Separate Baptist dogma from his upbringing, but I thought I heard he used to be a drunkard (maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part). Can't wait for his overseas "idiot abroad" series when he encounters language barriers and serves as the model "Ugly American."
26.06.2024_22.01.11_REC.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Right back to the usual routine at home...movie re-watches alone in the dark. I can smell the cottage cheese and chickpeas

1719492976084.png

• Haha
  • Sick
He ignored the part about working out in the gym. And he didn't say he IS walking, he just said he could.
I'm guessing he'll wait until right before the half marathon and say he "had to" drop out.

Reactions: 10
Ah, 626 day, International Stitch Day. I forgot he's now a huge Stitch fan since he went to Aulani. His first day home, and Adam managed to start filming something for the vlog at 5:30pm. Must be nice.

Adam did buy new sunglasses yesterday (aviators once again), but they are already broken. I can tell instantly he's not using any new camera yet, same crap quality, same awful autofocus noise chattering away. Anyway, it's right back into the WDW routine, headed to MK, so let the OCD routines begin:

Start on the wooded path near his house>car with the shot of "bigthefoot" air freshener>Mickey Power Pole>main WDW Welcome sign>MK parking booths>shows the name/row of his parking area>guess what, he's gonna walk (like he does 100% of the time he's alone)>shows "heavy metal Mickey".

Because it's Stitch Day, and there's what he calls a gigantic line at the TTC (so probably 5 minutes), he veers off to walk around the Poly and make all the same jokes and references he's made a million times (things will be "permeating", backside of water references, etc). He is so scared of the weather he refuses to take the Poly boat, and hops on the monorail. The singing never ends, "pulling into the station...". Yes, the weather's bad, I'm surprised he didn't feature that in his title for the clickbait.

Shockingly, he didn't show the sign entering the tunnels or the attraction posters underneath. Perhaps he doesn't intend to ride any of them. It's after 6pm in the evening, so Starbucks is almost empty, but Adam has hours until his one meal of the day and needs another coffee to artificially keep himself going.

After coffee, it's always merch time, and it's all Stitch all the time. Adam then moves on to roaming around the park and doing absolutely nothing. There is no thought put into anything at all. He just wanders around, sees something he has a random Stitch thought or weather-related thought about, and then he vomits the words out of his mouth.

Back to shopping for PINS! He wants to avoid buying Stitch pins he already owns so the 50yo baby actually took a picture of the Stitch pins on his pinboard at home before he left
1719502159366.png

He restrains himself by only getting one Stitch pin (he saw at least 2 that he didn't have) and he actually said he "didn't want to go completely down the rabbit hole of getting every single Stitch pin." Uh, like, isn't that your thing?

He found it in the pin store in Frontierland, so he takes this opportunity (in a voiceover) to (barely) address the Shootin' Arcade being walled off and gone forever for a DVC lounge. He seems to not be bothered by it at all, and says "DVC is taking over, it's getting very, very popular." Spoken like a guy who bought $130,000 worth of DVC points.

Over at Big Thunder, the sun has come out and Adam points his camera toward it and says, "ooh, look at the sunburst there, nice, nice little effect the sunburst. My camera's a little wet from the precipitation earlier, I probably should wipe the lens off. That looks pretty cool though with the little sunburst getting the little lens flares and all that." Yes, just gorgeous Adam, leave that new camera in the box forever!
1719503309342.png

1719503370146.png

Here's what cool lens flare might look like, not the dirty, blurry mess Adam shows
1719503628681.png

But I digress...Adam WAS going to ride Big Thunder when it was 25 minutes in the rain, but now it's 50 minutes so, no way Jose! Let's move on to his next OCD spot, the Tikis that spray water when it's hot. That's right, he doesn't even glance or show one single frame of Tiana's! Can you tell how excited he is about riding it?
1719506124467.png

He claims he wants to ride Jungle Cruise, but it's a 90 minute wait. Then Mr. Magoo gets closer and it's really a 50 min wait, but still much too long for someone of Adam's stature in the Disney community to wait in line. He opts to return to Tomorrowland and try the Speedway and the Peoplemover. Speedway shows 25 minutes and even THAT is MUCH too long for Adam to wait so he heads to Peoplemover first in the hopes that Speedway will drop, OMG what a line primadonna.

He tortures us with last year's Christmas party photos with Stitch on his phone
1719506581469.png

Newsflash, the Peoplemover line WAS TOO LONG FOR ADAM. He then gives a little speech about how it's nice to just walk around the park and not ride anything - yes, so thrilling for the audience. Does he go back and at least ride the Speedway? Nope. He rides NOTHING. "I think I'm going to start heading out...". He didn't do it on the way in, but he does it on the way out - he films the attraction posters in the tunnels under the train station.

We are now at the 20 minute mark of this vlog. It's already WAY too long, and he's done nothing but walk around the MK and spit out verbal diarrhea fueled by caffeine. But the vlog is 33 minutes long. It's like 9pm. Why prolong this vlog? If you read here enough, and you know his usual home routine, you know what's coming...

First, he gets on the monorail and films a ton of his ride back to the parking lot, talking about Stitch and what Stitch movies and shows he's seen and hasn't seen. Then he says he's been so busy with the road trip, returning his rental car, catching up with his parents, and then coming to the MK and filming this tit. Then he stops to lament the closed TTA gift shop again, OMG. Then he brings up pictures of Stitch toilet papering the castle one year on 626 day. He now OCD waits for the monorail pass by before continuing the walk to his car. If he feels he has to keep walking, there's a part of his OCD that makes him think if he just keeps talking, about anything at all he can think of, that will help the monorail show up.
1719507835581.png

Then he stops AGAIN because a tram is coming, and at least he can point at that and film it, and he's stopped which means it's another 10 seconds where the monorail could show up.
1719507981547.png

He starts walking again, but continues to talk about absolutely nothing, just nothing at all, because as long as he's talking and the camera is pointed to the beam behind him, the monorail might come
1719508102424.png

I AM NOT JOKING NOW PEOPLE. He stops and films this water on the ground. "What does this water patch look like? It's almost like when you look at clouds and you see things in the clouds, but this almost kinds looks like something or maybe it doesn't."
1719508231108.png

And then we get to it, down to the nitty gritty. There's a cut, and suddenly we're looking at yet another tram going by. "I was stalling all this time, for one reason and one reason only, because this....is....happening" and he pans over to the beam and zooms in
1719508548357.png

"There goes the monorail" he bellows loudly in the middle of the parking lot. And then even another tram rolls by underneath the beam, and he says look at that, it's a two-fer. Adam buddy, you know you could just turn the camera off, stand there, wait, and when the monorail comes then turn the camera back on. The audience doesn't need to see the inner workings of your OCD, dude.

As he walks he continues talking about what Stitch movie he will watch on his phone. He literally sounds like a maniac. Is this an act (the OCD isn't an act, but the rest of it)? Is this one of his comedy "bits"? "Crazy Adam"? HE STILL ISN'T BACK TO THE CAR YET. He films another tram go by.

Suddenly we're at Publix, to buy that evening's dinner. Then home alone to put his sad pin on his sad pinboard, resume eating his daily plate of slop, and to watch a movie even though he admits he's tired, and didn't sleep well the night before. Maybe you should have TAKEN A DAY OFF??? But with this idiot, never. He must film something every day!
1719509412326.png

I know everyone said yesterday's vlog to end the road trip was so low effort and awful, but for me, this one was much worse, so much worse. Starting at 6pm, going to MK and riding NOTHING, the constant verbal diarrhea that only got worse over the 33 minutes. The entire vlog was taken over by OCD rituals. I've said it before, I'll say it again, some of this was an act and all, but this guy is mentally ill and he is physically ill. Just the way he treats himself, finding himself at 5pm having filmed nothing, having slept poorly, having not eaten anything all day, and instead of just going to Publix, getting his stupid food, relaxing a bit and going to bed, he decides to go to MK, film this monstrosity, then eat late and stay up to watch movies all alone is insanity.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
He does NOT look healthy. I think he equates skinny with optimal health, and that's absolutely not true across the board.
He absolutely does, or convinces himself of it, because it's the path of least resistance. He's certainly lost weight but I doubt his BMI or body fat percentage have changed very much.