Adam The Woo #17 Every Day Is A Cheat Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get that views make him more money and when he needs a boost, it's Disney time. I might give him a bit of a pass on the Disney stuff if he tried to do something interesting. Instead, he wanders around with no plan, shoots the same tired tit over and over again, and repeats the same tired phrases over and over again. I'd call it low effort but that's an insult to effort.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I get that views make him more money and when he needs a boost, it's Disney time. I might give him a bit of a pass on the Disney stuff if he tried to do something interesting. Instead, he wanders around with no plan, shoots the same tired tit over and over again, and repeats the same tired phrases over and over again. I'd call it low effort but that's an insult to effort.
Even his promotion of it on IG is beyond low effort. What kind of hack is it to stay indoors during a heatwave? And he doesn't even put a link to the video!

1715366473522.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He is so panicked about his waning views that his only salvation for “retirement” is to get his passport renewed and TSA pre check for the International travel that he consistently said he had zero interest in. He is desperate. You know he hates places and people that he knows nothing about. He must be lining up his travel buddies bc he is too unwilling and lazy to research any of these places himself. The back catalogue that was his sure thing for continued $$ must be drying up or not as lucrative as he once thought. What a sad sack of 💩💩 this guy is. He is going to be miserable next year, away from his bubble comfort zone. That makes me soooo happy!

Reactions: 11
After reading @dirtnap101 review of the video, (which I always like) it made me think, if he could still go to Universal, would 99% of his complaints be that the BTTF ride isn't there anymore?

• Haha
After reading @dirtnap101 review of the video, (which I always like) it made me think, if he could still go to Universal, would 99% of his complaints be that the BTTF ride isn't there anymore?
Probably, he'd bring up photos on his phone of where it was and hold them up in front of whatever is in that spot now, and he'd find any old photos of it anywhere on the property and constantly sit next to them and talk about it.
---
He is so panicked about his waning views that his only salvation for “retirement” is to get his passport renewed and TSA pre check for the International travel that he consistently said he had zero interest in. He is desperate. You know he hates places and people that he knows nothing about. He must be lining up his travel buddies bc he is too unwilling and lazy to research any of these places himself. The back catalogue that was his sure thing for continued $$ must be drying up or not as lucrative as he once thought. What a sad sack of 💩💩 this guy is. He is going to be miserable next year, away from his bubble comfort zone. That makes me soooo happy!
and most critics/detractors who follow him closely said all along he'd never retire at the end of the year, or it he did it would be brief, just like the last time he tried it because his "new content" ideas wouldn't work and his back catalog has no legs. I'd love to know if he had thoughts of a podcast as I assumed and scrapped that idea, or if standing in the dark in his living room in his socks with a broom handle pointing at the tv was the extent of his "new content" ideas that he would be peppering in. If there's one thing I've consistently done, it's underestimate his accumulated wealth and his lack of creativity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Usually it's forbidden to be filming at public pools. Or he could face the ire of a parent who sees this shady looking guy with prison tats holding a camera in his hand. David is just asking for trouble if "pool hopping" around Celebration is one of his ideas for future content.
Eh, pictures and videos at the pool aren't as taboo as taking pictures and recording videos in a bathroom or something like that. Plenty of people take pictures and video of themselves, their friends, and their family at the pool for family albums, scrapbooks, and personal social media. I'm sure I've unknowingly photobombed someone's family photos at a crowded pool or waterpark many times throughout my life. Similarly, there are strangers in the background of my own pool snapshots. Nobody's ever flown off the handle in any case. To borrow a Woo-ism, it's "frowned upon", but I don't foresee any explosive situations like Adam getting thrown out for babbling to his GoPro. People will just move themselves out of frame of where he's filming.

More likely it'll just be another bore-fest where he splashes around by himself or with some of his weird friends (ok, probably not these specific weird friends) like the dull videos he pinched off during the heart of the pandemic when he couldn't come up with anything else to do with himself.

There are traditions in life. Many people like them. I like traditions. Every summer I go canoeing on the same stretch of river with my son, we've done it since he could swim at the age of 6 or 7. I have some old Christmas decorations I like to pull out and put up every year. Adam's traditions are not traditions, they are OCD rituals. He needs to see a doctor to help him. He has to stop at "heavy metal Mickey" every time he visits the MK. He has to call out the monorail every time he sees it anywhere. All the ridiculous alternative phrases he uses - the summer season can't ever arrive, it has to "rear it's head", he can't stop using them due to OCD. He has to wait for that Celebration clock to move before he can continue his day. He has to look at the ticket prices on the way in to the MK, and read them all out (even the ones for the other parks). He has to mention he has an AP. He has so many little rituals it is scary. It's why he can't stop going to ticketed, date-stamped events. I'm no doctor, I'm no OCD expert, but that's the way it seems to me.
Are they his rituals, or do you think that they're just evidence that he's creatively bankrupt? What I'm saying is: Do you think he'd say/do these things if he weren't filming?

I think he's just out of ideas and has nothing unique to say because he does the same things over and over again.

Reactions: 4
And he keeps making enough money off his Woopeats to keep himself in APs, first class flights, DVC points and expensive "coffee" drinks multiple times per day. AND a condo in a pricey part of FL, a clown car and workout equipment (I mean dust collectors).

As long as they keep buying he'll keep selling the same dreck.

Reactions: 6
"Mommy, mommy look at the funny looking man in the pool. Why does it look like he was hung upside down in prison and everyone who hated him took turns giving him crappy tatts?"
"Now junior, I told you not to make fun of the mentally challenged."
"Mommy I can see his butt crack."
"Stop looking at that nasty thing it will make you spontaneously combust."
"Why is the water around him yellow?"
"Come junior, we must report this violation to the authorities. Our neighborhood pools are under attack by the walking assholes."

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Eh, pictures and videos at the pool aren't as taboo as taking pictures and recording videos in a bathroom or something like that. Plenty of people take pictures and video of themselves, their friends, and their family at the pool for family albums, scrapbooks, and personal social media. I'm sure I've unknowingly photobombed someone's family photos at a crowded pool or waterpark many times throughout my life. Similarly, there are strangers in the background of my own pool snapshots. Nobody's ever flown off the handle in any case. To borrow a Woo-ism, it's "frowned upon", but I don't foresee any explosive situations like Adam getting thrown out for babbling to his GoPro. People will just move themselves out of frame of where he's filming.

More likely it'll just be another bore-fest where he splashes around by himself or with some of his weird friends (ok, probably not these specific weird friends) like the dull videos he pinched off during the heart of the pandemic when he couldn't come up with anything else to do with himself.

Are they his rituals, or do you think that they're just evidence that he's creatively bankrupt? What I'm saying is: Do you think he'd say/do these things if he weren't filming?

I think he's just out of ideas and has nothing unique to say because he does the same things over and over again.
A) Lots of young people take pictures of themselves and their friends at the local pool. Families certainly do. I think you'd be hard pressed to find a 50yo man at the local municipal or community pool by himself talking to a camera and then filming the landscape. To me it's a very different activity.

B) Like I said, I'm no doctor, and it certainly could be creative bankruptcy, all or in part. I used to think that. Lately, I'm starting to swing to obsessive compulsive disorder.

And he keeps making enough money off his Woopeats to keep himself in APs, first class flights, DVC points and expensive "coffee" drinks multiple times per day. AND a condo in a pricey part of FL, a clown car and workout equipment (I mean dust collectors).

As long as they keep buying he'll keep selling the same dreck.
But if he stop his daily vloggiing, then his $$ for all those big expenses is going to dry up. I give him a 1-2 week hiatus 😄

Reactions: 13
A) Lots of young people take pictures of themselves and their friends at the local pool. Families certainly do. I think you'd be hard pressed to find a 50yo man at the local municipal or community pool by himself talking to a camera and then filming the landscape. To me it's a very different activity.
Yes. Exactly. There’s a big difference between aiming your camera at yourself versus aiming it at others.

He is obsessed with that number.

He says / implies that "...things will go awry because he's turning 50"...and that his health is "going to start falling apart very quickly..."

I've honestly never heard someone say this before with such certainty.

I understand the milestone birthday, but this talk just seems odd to me.

1715437710927.png

1715437746103.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
He works what 3 or 4 hours a day? Why retire? Why keep crash dieting? It's like he can't comprehend certain things. Do people want to watch a 50 year old dude wander around Disney? With him probably because he's been doing it so long.

Reactions: 8
He's acting like he is turning 80. I know people who are lucky enough to retire at 50 or 55 (from real jobs) though they can get more retirement benefits if they work longer. They want to enjoy life while they are young enough to be active, travel, etc. They usually get contract gigs if they need more income. Another words, turning 50 is not the end game that he makes it out to be. Unless of course you are not maintaining a healthy lifestyle which he seems not to have, like most theme park vloggers.

He should try being a woman at age 50. That would sort him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I get this hunch he's been experiencing some experiencing some negative health symptoms in the last few months, hence his sudden urge to finally address these issues. His complete stoppage of doing any exercise beginning in February yet still losing weight and looking like complete tit ever since is a red flag in my opinion.

Reactions: 15
I get this hunch he's been experiencing some experiencing some negative health symptoms in the last few months, hence his sudden urge to finally address these issues. His complete stoppage of doing any exercise beginning in February yet still losing weight and looking like complete tit ever since is a red flag in my opinion.
This sounds the most plausible to me. Or else, why didn't he do this at 40 if it's just about the aging process itself?
After all, the iconic joke is all about 40 officially being "over the hill," as the midpoint in life.

I'm thinking what you're thinking and he's been experiencing some things that are scaring him a bit...or a lot. (not that he'd admit it).

He also mentioned it's been a long time since he's seen a dentist (no surprise there) and, now that he has dental insurance too, he'll be seeing one "more sooner than later" because he "probably has some issues."

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.