Adam The Woo #17 Every Day Is A Cheat Day

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I won’t watch him too much these days so I don’t know what type of “diet” he is doing now, but he has a history of either binge or starve. That might work in your 20’s or 30’s, but it can really mess your body up as you age. I can see he has dropped some weight, but he doesn’t look healthy or “fit” at all.

Reactions: 10
I believe he feels as crappy as he looks. He just pumps himself up with caffeine to keep going. And that's probably why he can't drag himself out before early afternoon. He's so caffeinated he can't fall asleep until extremely late.
I suppose a video where he collapses while driving his stupid clown car or while stumbling around Disney would get a lot of views.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mr. Woo dresses and behaves like a mental patient out on a daily pass from the asylum. It's not unusual for such patients to dress up like the images they imagine in their delusional minds, technically known as crazy cosplay. Some dress and act like little children and obsess over Mickey and anyone dressed like a mascot. Others will wear an old ladies gardening hat while sitting in a hot tub fantasizing about this season's prized vegetable garden and the delicious taste when burned in an air fryer. And then there is the most dangerous of the bunch who sport greasy hair and an unkempt greasy mustache. They can be spotted wearing wrinkled unwashed shorts hanging disgustingly low on their gut and appear to be recreating the insane unnerving look of an aging Ron Jeremy after years in prison and the ravishes of incurable STD's. Beware if any of these types are encountered in the wild. They are constantly taking selfies and can be quite disruptive and annoying to anyone in their way.

Reactions: 2
Do the Rays play the Marlins soon? Still Fat By Fifty Adam needs to go for this all you can eat thing:

Reactions: 2
He posted this on his Instagram (he's on a real roll lately, he's up to 10 whole pictures!), with the pointing finger, of a pop culture reference that was already 14 years old when Adam was born and that no one knows nowadays. Everyone under 50 is like, "Who is that guy with the knife?"
1714137146146.jpeg

Here's an unhinged comment from a Woovian, and of course he replies to it because he's a thirst trap of the highest order:
1714137286840.png

Do the Rays play the Marlins soon? Still Fat By Fifty Adam needs to go for this all you can eat thing:

Unfortunately Adam has already seen the Rays play the Marlins in Miami, and also he seems to have a dislike for southern Florida as he avoids it at all costs - when he did go to see the Rays play Miami, he drove down and back in the same day/night, he didn't even want to get a hotel, whereas sometimes he gets a hotel in Tampa for home games!

Reactions: 9
He posted this on his Instagram (he's on a real roll lately, he's up to 10 whole pictures!), with the pointing finger, of a pop culture reference that was already 14 years old when Adam was born and that no one knows nowadays. Everyone under 50 is like, "Who is that guy with the knife?"
View attachment 2898742

Here's an unhinged comment from a Woovian, and of course he replies to it because he's a thirst trap of the highest order:
View attachment 2898747
At least he is referencing a good movie vs. BTTF.

Who is looking good? The actor, as it certainly not Adam

As far as the Ron Jeremy reference @robotmonster mentioned. At least Ron Jeremy had a real job and is pretty smart (well barring certain claims against him. Which if true is not smart).

Reactions: 3
Another vlog with no sign of Giggles. Could there be a rift between the two besties? Or perhaps the Beard finally quit being a cuck and forbid her from hanging with ATW anymore? Maybe that's why ATW was so skittish about going to the Waterworld show, to avoid runnning into Chey.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
JFC, it's another studio tour labeled "new", this time at Giggles' place of employment, Warner Brothers.

It's literally the same intro from the parking garage of the Hilton that he's done every single time he stays there. Thankfully no BttF stairwell (yet).

Same shot from the top of the WB parking structure down into the street sets, of course. He loves it because he is OCD about parking on top of parking garages anyway. He points out all the same stuff he always does, from Pee Wee's Big Adventure, Annie, Gremlins, Purple Rain. Notice a pattern? Then Adam tells the story of the lady at the parking booth who joked with him about parking for free due to his WB crew t-shirt. Adam really thinks she was serious and would let him park for free because he was crew. Or he thinks the Woovians are so dumb they will buy it.

Adam is 40 minutes early for his tour so he walks over to the Smokehouse restaurant, which he's done before, and he just has to show the friggin' cameraman statue on the corner, which he's done before, because the same statue is at Hollywood Studios :rolleyes:. Then he tells the same tired story about the tunnel so studio people could run over to get food, my god.

The tour is probably ok if you're into older movies, but it's hard to tell from Adam's choppy filming/editing. He does keep the talking over the tour guide to a minimum. But then he encounters his kryptonite - in the prop rooms, he can only take pictures! And we all know inserting pictures into his vlog (one of the simplest editing techniques in the world), that's a bridge too far for Adam. So, instead the viewers are treated to this:

1714142853037.png

Adam is on a classic Hollywood tour and the only references he can make are things like, "this is where Twisted Sister/Dee Snider appeared in Pee Wee's Big Adventure" and National Lampoon's Vacation. In the middle of all this, Kurt the 80's guy suddenly shows up again???

Not a mention or a sign of Giggles. Easy to explain away that she's busy working, I suppose. But if he does a 4 day SoCal trip, including to where she works and lives, and she doesn't make an appearance, that would be strange. She has been very quiet the past few days on Instagram, as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He went to see the Marlins during Hurricane Idalia. I actually watched that vlog as I was on holiday in the area at the time & I couldn’t imagine driving all that way & back in a day during those weather conditions.

Reactions: 1
Another vlog with no sign of Giggles. Could there be a rift between the two besties? Or perhaps the Beard finally quit being a cuck and forbid her from hanging with ATW anymore? Maybe that's why ATW was so skittish about going to the Waterworld show, to avoid runnning into Chey.
She seems to have plans the last couple of days that did not include Adam. It seems like she’s growing tired of him.

JFC, it's another studio tour labeled "new", this time at Giggles' place of employment, Warner Brothers.

It's literally the same intro from the parking garage of the Hilton that he's done every single time he stays there. Thankfully no BttF stairwell (yet).

Same shot from the top of the WB parking structure down into the street sets, of course. He loves it because he is OCD about parking on top of parking garages anyway. He points out all the same stuff he always does, from Pee Wee's Big Adventure, Annie, Gremlins, Purple Rain. Notice a pattern? Then Adam tells the story of the lady at the parking booth who joked with him about parking for free due to his WB crew t-shirt. Adam really thinks she was serious and would let him park for free because he was crew. Or he thinks the Woovians are so dumb they will buy it.

Adam is 40 minutes early for his tour so he walks over to the Smokehouse restaurant, which he's done before, and he just has to show the friggin' cameraman statue on the corner, which he's done before, because the same statue is at Hollywood Studios :rolleyes:. Then he tells the same tired story about the tunnel so studio people could run over to get food, my god.

The tour is probably ok if you're into older movies, but it's hard to tell from Adam's choppy filming/editing. He does keep the talking over the tour guide to a minimum. But then he encounters his kryptonite - in the prop rooms, he can only take pictures! And we all know inserting pictures into his vlog (one of the simplest editing techniques in the world), that's a bridge too far for Adam. So, instead the viewers are treated to this:

View attachment 2898888

Adam is on a classic Hollywood tour and the only references he can make are things like, "this is where Twisted Sister/Dee Snider appeared in Pee Wee's Big Adventure" and National Lampoon's Vacation. In the middle of all this, Kurt the 80's guy suddenly shows up again???

Not a mention or a sign of Giggles. Easy to explain away that she's busy working, I suppose. But if he does a 4 day SoCal trip, including to where she works and lives, and she doesn't make an appearance, that would be strange. She has been very quiet the past few days on Instagram, as well.
Yep , she usually post pictures of her being with him , you would think that if she were working , she would at least appear on her break 😮😮

Reactions: 1
If I'm right about Adam wanting to attend the day game on May 1 in Milwaukee, he will probably leave SoCal the 29th (especially if he's found someone who will lead him around to some sights in Milwaukee for a day on the 30th). Gone are the days he would do any research and find stuff on his own. If by chance he does go sightseeing solo, it won't be much.

That leaves him today, Saturday, and Sunday in the LA area. He will probably move down to Orange County today for Knotts and a day in Disneyland and a day in California Adventure. Or he stays in the Hollywood area one more day and cuts Knotts out of the schedule. Very little chance he does anything different than these places.

If I'm right about Adam wanting to attend the day game on May 1 in Milwaukee, he will probably leave SoCal the 29th (especially if he's found someone who will lead him around to some sights in Milwaukee for a day on the 30th).
A whole day? C'mon, it's Milwaukee.