Adam The Woo #17 Every Day Is A Cheat Day

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To no one's surprise @eatcherheartout , his very first task in SoCal is the 60th anniversary Universal Studios Hollywood tour preview. A 50 year old man all alone with his carefully packed retro USH t-shirt, so very excited about basically nothing.

His first stop is, naturally, 60th merch and special foods. All hopped up on caffeine, he talks a million miles an hour. He also uses every possible moment to rub it in the viewers' faces remind you he's staying right across from the park, he has a short walk, he's a PLATINUM annual passholder, and he's there for a PASSHOLDER preview.

One tour isn't enough, so he goes on the regular tour, and of course films all that with the rehabbed earthquake scene. If you're into this sort of thing, many others have already "documented" this on YouTube and in much better quality. If you looked up "smarmy" in the dictionary there would be a picture of this tour guide, so between him and Adam trying to talk over him, it's very not enjoyable. He does some thumbnail posing and actually gets someone to hold the camera for him while he does the arms askew and foot up in the air pose with his black socks and $200 running shoes that he doesn't run in. He lets the belly out a bit to help balance though...
1714064387538.png

He's all freaked out because this regular daytime tour bypassed all the BttF stuff, so he's got the jitters and hopes the passholder tour at night goes there. He very nervously says that he is "thinking" about checking out the last Waterworld show at 4pm, he repeats it several times in a row. Beard makes him nervous I guess.

He does go to the 4pm show, but he is completely distracted by The Fall Guy. As a child of the 70s and a teen of the 80s, I cannot even begin to believe Hollywood has scraped the bottom of the barrel so much that they have resorted to recycling The Fall Guy IP, a not very good tv show that briefly peaked at #14 in the ratings in the early 80s. I'm really amazed Ryan Gosling and Emily Blunt agreed to be in it. Then again he played Ken (Barbie fans, don't come at me) and she was in the Jungle Cruise movie, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Anyway, sorry - back to Adam who is preoccupied with trying to figure out if he can see some Fall Guy preview or something, I'm not sure what he's on about. Adam does not show any visual signs of the Beard in his video footage of this Waterworld show, maybe he isn't working or Adam just doesn't want to show him.

The special preview nighttime tour starts, oh joy. He immediately begins talking over the tour guide again (this guide is better than the daytime one) because he only cares about the BttF section of things, and much to his dismay they do not go there :LOL:. He even points over to the general direction of the clocktower, and says, "that's the clocktower over there" as if he was giving his own tour. This tour is essentially the exact same tour he saw in the daytime, and he just pretty much films it all again.

Suddenly Adam is with that 80s guy he knows named Kurt who was also taking the tour, and Adam experiences a senior moment where, back to back, he can't remember the names for drinking fountains and parking meters. It was actually kind of disturbing, he was like what are those called and he eventually calls them water fountains (really drinking fountains), and then next to the drinking fountains are parking meters, and immediately Adam says what are those things called, and Kurt says "parking meters". Right around the 26 minute mark if you want to see it. Also, who gets excited about seeing prop drinking fountains and water meters?

He has to mention again that he's upset they didn't do any BttF, but it's technically a rehearsal. As if he won't be back multiple times. Kurt thinks it kinda sucked. I would agree, especially when you see it with Adam the Woo.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't know if it's him rapidly aging, the yo-yo diet "lifestyle" catching up to him, the poor clothing choices, the Sharpie marker tattoos, the ridiculous moustache, the stupid sunglasses, the black socks, the twigs for legs, the asinine poses without smiling... or just the combination of it all, but he just looks dirtier and dirtier to me with each passing vlog. Like he always just rolled out of the gutter, unbathed.

Thank you @dirtnap101 for these recaps!!!

Reactions: 16
I don't know if it's him rapidly aging, the yo-yo diet "lifestyle" catching up to him, the poor clothing choices, the Sharpie marker tattoos, the ridiculous moustache, the stupid sunglasses, the black socks, the twigs for legs, the asinine poses without smiling... or just the combination of it all, but he just looks dirtier and dirtier to me with each passing vlog. Like he always just rolled out of the gutter, unbathed.
Agreed, he is really looking worse and worse by the day, just dirty and nasty, unhealthy. As he ages and really has no one close in his life, and with his general behavior and interests not really changing too much (WDW, theme parks, 1980s, baseball and travel related to the those), he seems more odd and out of touch with reality. So unhealthy mentally as well.

Reactions: 9
Agreed, he is really looking worse and worse by the day, just dirty and nasty, unhealthy. As he ages and really has no one close in his life, and with his general behavior and interests not really changing too much (WDW, theme parks, 1980s, baseball and travel related to the those), he seems more odd and out of touch with reality. So unhealthy mentally as well.
Pasty too. Like a strange pasty, unhealthy color about him as well.
Can't quite put my finger on it, aside from the things I mentioned, but there's something about him lately that just doesn't look right.

(beyond the fact that I can't stand to look at him regardless :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Adam experiences a senior moment where, back to back, he can't remember the names for drinking fountains and parking meters.
I had an aunt like that, she was in her late 40s too, by age 60 she had complete dementia.

He should start hanging out with a sassy Tik Tok star for youth cred, and ditch those "aviator" sunglasses, oh, and most important, he should be 30 years younger so his behavior would match his age.

Reactions: 5
I had an aunt like that, she was in her late 40s too, by age 60 she had complete dementia.
I mean, everyone forgets the word for something now and then as you get older into the 50s and 60s, but two things back to back like that? It was really weird.

Reactions: 5
Pasty too. Like a strange pasty, unhealthy color about him as well.
Can't quite put my finger on it, aside from the things I mentioned, but there's something about him lately that just doesn't look right.

(beyond the fact that I can't stand to look at him regardless :ROFLMAO:)
I'm guessing his unhealthy diet is causing him serious issues. He could be diabetic, have BP or cardiac issues, have digestive issues...or all of the above. He needs a full physical by an actual doctor.

Reactions: 11
I'm reading Justin Scarred's book and on page 68 he talks about advice that Adam gave him. He told him not to put Disney in the name because he doesn't want to get pigeon holed in doing limited content. Hmm, all these years later he needs to take his own advice.🤷

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
He looks sallow. Pale yellow or light brown. Very unhealthy looking. unkempt, questionable mental health status and looking much older than 50. He needs a total physical exam, including bloodwork and “appropriate“ tests like an EKG, chest x-ray and neural check. As a start……

Reactions: 9
He looks sallow. Pale yellow or light brown. Very unhealthy looking. unkempt, questionable mental health status and looking much older than 50. He needs a total physical exam, including bloodwork and “appropriate“ tests like an EKG, chest x-ray and neural check. As a start……
He needs to move someplace with more sun. All this time spent in Florida and Southern California isn’t working for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yet his Woovian Stans keep telling him how “good” he looks 😩

• Sick
Reactions: 10