Adam the Woo #15 New house, old content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mr. Woo seems to somehow think it is normal and healthy behavior for a 50-year-old man to ride Dumbo and carousels alone. Proudly flaunting his overpriced Mickey rain poncho, which he probably imagines is a superhero cape trailing behind him, he speaks in serious manic tones about his big adventures riding children's rides. Wearing the same pants covered in mud the day before, Mr. Woo probably thinks the rain is sufficient washing for the pants and his body. Ahhh to be a naïve uneducated 8-year-old again.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I missed the long weekend with family stuff, just catching up.

Adam's past attendance at SwampFest crossed my mind the other day. If I knew that it was the same day as the Rays Fan Fest, I would have guessed he'd attend SwampFest because he's really not a fan of baseball when it comes down to it.

I wonder how his poor friends who attend DragonCon with him every year feel about him saying he's had enough of that, and him saying that in general he attends too many hard-date ticketed events, and then he goes to SwampFest 3 years in a row with no end in sight.

As he has morphed into a first class flight, luxury view hotel room, homeowning, GOLF CART owning guy over the past 3 years, I think this SwampFest event is a way for Adam to try to show he's still edgy when he wants to be. I, for one, hope that he attends every year until he gets seriously injured. In fact, I think he should be looking at attending The Gathering of the Juggalos as well.

While he can complain that he doesn't like the style of music that is blared for a whole NBA game, fair enough, I still don't see how he avoids Epcot's World Showcase at night because he says it's full of drunk, crazy people, but attends Swampfest every year and films these people throwing fireworks at each other:
1708373904408.png

Adam insists on calling this guy "Eddie Munson" as if any of the people at this event other than Adam have ever watched Stranger Things.
1708375427359.png

Then it's right back to the beloved Magic Kingdom for Mr. Edgy. He starts off by saying, "It's an inclemented weather day", which is of course completely incorrect as inclement is an adjective and can't be made into a verb by adding "ed" on the end.

Adam complains about having to film on his phone because he "prefers to use my camera and then show things like weather and wait times by filming my phone screen" :rolleyes: like, hello, jackass, just take screenshots and insert them in the video as needed in post-production. So damn lazy, but not quite lazy enough to say "Hey, it's gross out, maybe I'll take a day off" or "Hey, it's gross out, maybe I should begin to pepper in that mysterious other content I've mentioned".

Also, only Adam could go to SwampFest - a once a year event - and produce a 27 minute video, then spend a few hours in Magic Kingdom the next day - a place he's been to a million times - and produce a LONGER (33 mins) video there.

Yes, 33 minutes of Adam over-explaining and repeating that there's no wait for outdoor rides when it's pouring all day. Such insight!

Popcorn and TWO servings of chili with cheese are today's entry for #FitByFifty. Seems to be going really well.

Adam can't figure out why Mickey says "Forward" and points at the end of Muppetvision3D. First of all, it's not Mickey, it's Waldo pretending to be Mickey. Second of all:
1708378706813.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
While he can complain that he doesn't like the style of music that is blared for a whole NBA game, fair enough, I still don't see how he avoids Epcot's World Showcase at night because he says it's full of drunk, crazy people, but attends Swampfest every year and films these people throwing fireworks at each other:
Because he's a fake, fraud, and hypocrite.

Reactions: 15
If anything disproves the social anxiety claim, it's him going to the "Hey y'all, watch this" redneck convention.
That’s my commute into downtown Jacksonville like every day….

speaking of commute….yall think Adam could do a real commute through Orlando? The very thought makes me laugh!

Reactions: 2
How come when he does the air fryer "healthy" foods, he never shows himself actually eating said food, yet he will happily keep footage of him shoveling all kinds of junk food into his gob.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just watched today’s Daily Dump and, all kidding aside, there was something seriously wrong with The Woo in his latest vlog. I hope he gets some help soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just watched today’s Daily Dump and, all kidding aside, there was something seriously wrong with The Woo in his latest vlog. I hope he gets some help soon.
Agreed. My theory on this is that everything he's done in the last couple of months - buying a house, supposedly committing to fitness with an air fryer and a "home gym", etc. - was to set him up to shoot his final shot with Giggles, to prove to her that he could settle down and commit. She shot him down, and this is his downward spiral that followed. Manic behavior, complete abandonment of FitByFifty way sooner than he normally abandons health kicks, barely leaving Celebration...dude is in a really bad place upstairs.

Another air fryer dinner of just plain sad vegetables:

View attachment 2768406
Funny, I made a comment elsewhere about how I had unfollowed his IG recently, and that he was not showing his 'diet' or 'exercise' anymore on IG, then boom this shows up. Lol. We know what's up.

Also, that is the the saddest looking dinner. That's like 200 calories worth of vegetables. There's no way that's all he eats.

I bet he ate a lot at the park or on way home before making that.

Reactions: 8
Agreed. My theory on this is that everything he's done in the last couple of months - buying a house, supposedly committing to fitness with an air fryer and a "home gym", etc. - was to set him up to shoot his final shot with Giggles, to prove to her that he could settle down and commit. She shot him down, and this is his downward spiral that followed. Manic behavior, complete abandonment of FitByFifty way sooner than he normally abandons health kicks, barely leaving Celebration...dude is in a really bad place upstairs.
Maybe if he bought a place in LA , Giggles doesn’t want to move to Florida !

Reactions: 9
It's clear now that he only gets into things in order to buy the merch from whatever it is, right? Dude has a hoarding/shopaholic issue for sure

1708400485578.png

---
Funny, I made a comment elsewhere about how I had unfollowed his IG recently, and that he was not showing his 'diet' or 'exercise' anymore on IG, then boom this shows up. Lol. We know what's up.
Exactly, and unless I missed it over the weekend, it's been at least 2 weeks since he posted himself doing anything in his "home gym". He posts the air fryer veggies maybe once a week.

Reactions: 9
It's clear now that he only gets into things in order to buy the merch from whatever it is, right? Dude has a hoarding/shopaholic issue for sure

View attachment 2768463
---

Exactly, and unless I missed it over the weekend, it's been at least 2 weeks since he posted himself doing anything in his "home gym". He posts the air fryer veggies maybe once a week.
Every bit of $70 -$80 for the 2 😮

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.