Adam the Woo #16 Grooms young women but not himself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's not even worth the energy to write up a proper recap these days. :rolleyes:

Same tit. Different day. Fake. Fraud. POS. Man Child.

That's the recap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I watched I think yesterday’s daily dump? Whenever he went to MK by himself and rode Dumbo in the rain….by himself. Just yikes, what a sad life to live. There’s a metaphor in there somewhere

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Today Adam pretends he's still a backroads guy. Much like his last "backroads" video months ago, he finds a small church and a Citrus marker, so even this is a Woopeat.

He sees a weird house/property that is fenced with a gate, and the gate is open. Then he says, "I don't see any signs here saying stay off the property." Does he really think it's ok to walk onto someone's private property unless there's a sign explicitly saying Keep Out or No Trespassing?

and what would a backroads video be without some thrift stores :rolleyes:

"I went ahead and got the XBOX360 Disneyland game even though I don't have an XBOX360, and VHS of Blair Witch, Titanic and Mac and Me" - and spoiler alert, he doesn't have a VHS player either, so literally everything he bought will just sit in a corner forever collecting dust. Wow, amazing haul there Adam, really astounding.

Then a stop at a roadside produce stand for the air fryer veggies he showed on his IG last night. So he eats air fryer veggie once a week #fitbyfifty

Adam repeats this several times as "y'all know" because he's blind and/or homeschooled
1708444205413.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
He sees a weird house/property that is fenced with a gate, and the gate is open. Then he says, "I don't see any signs here saying stay off the property." Does he really think it's ok to walk onto someone's private property unless there's a sign explicitly saying Keep Out or No Trespassing?
Does he have one of those signs for his own property?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I watched I think yesterday’s daily dump? Whenever he went to MK by himself and rode Dumbo in the rain….by himself. Just yikes, what a sad life to live. There’s a metaphor in there somewhere
Never forget :rolleyes: [yawn]

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not a big fan of the title of this thread, I mean it's funny, but the facts aren't in to substantiate claims that he's a serial groomer of "young" (20 yr. old?) women. I would have gone with something more generic like: "ATW, like a mental enema for the terminally online" but glad to see democracy prevailed. Yeah, the troll patrol's picture of him sitting on the Dumbo ride, alone in the rain, is just, wow, he really is pathetic. Oh, and did you know ATW is a proud and boastful Disney "passholder"?? 🤣

Reactions: 15
Why was David wearing the hood of the poncho INSIDE the monorail? 🥴

I’m not surprised our favorite spendthrift went with the $15-25 Disney Parks poncho instead of a plain, generic one that costs a few bucks at any store not on WDW property. Hmmm, maybe he should “procure” a raincoat since he lives in Florida.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder what noted Rays Super Fan ATW thinks about this move...he probably doesn't even know who Amed Rosario is, even though he's a "baseball guy"

1708472448414.png

Reactions: 6
I can't even watch him anymore. It's just sad. He keeps doing the same things over and over trying to convince himself that he likes those things. But he just seems unhappy. I don't know if it's a midlife crisis thing or if something else is going on with his mental health., but it doesn't make for compelling viewing.

His best videos are the ones where he's clearly enjoying himself while he's filming, but he hasn't looked like he's genuinely having fun in a long time.

Reactions: 17
Adam complains about having to film on his phone because he "prefers to use my camera and then show things like weather and wait times by filming my phone screen" :rolleyes: like, hello, jackass, just take screenshots and insert them in the video as needed in post-production.
I just can’t. He has an iPhone 14 Pro which he can use to take much better videos and he can screen cap those things he wants to insert like you said and have everything together on his iPhone which he already uses to edit his videos*. Instead, he insists on adding complexity by using his POS canon camera that can’t focus even in the best of conditions. It also apparently fails to work if it gets even slightly wet where as his iPhone can be completely submerged. It makes zero sense.

* The term edit is used in the absolute loosest definition of the word.

Reactions: 11
He posts on IG consistently about sitting on his ass at home every night and watching old movies, but hardly anything about #fitbyfifty

Also, I should've known that Adam gets prepared for baseball season by....watching old baseball movies :rolleyes:
1708482319624.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I guess Giggles really did have a drinking problem, honestly glad she is doing well. Maybe she and Adam originally met at an AA meeting? Is Adam her sponsor?
1708522076600.png

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I was waiting for him to try to do some sort of abandoned place, and he chooses a mall that isn't even that dead? Seriously? Not to mention you can see much better versions of this on Dan Bell's channel and many others. Wow, awful content. Clickbait, bullshit title as the mall is not "(almost) empty" in any way shape or form.

My favorite part of the vlog is that this half dead mall has a FUNCTIONING AMC MOVIE THEATER which has to absolutely put a dagger in Adam's heart when he goes back to Celebration and stares through the glass doors of the closed for 10 years AMC Celebration theater.

This is 25 minutes of Adam just describing or reading what he's showing on the screen...absolutely riveting stuff!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I went to this vlog just because I was curious what lies or misinformation he'd spew about West Oaks.

Sure it's an old mall, but he's filming on a Tuesday in what appeared to be the late morning so...there's that. The theater on the weekends is the biggest moneymaker now for that mall, IMHO.

Says that the mall is "off Highway 50... couple blocks off Highway 50."

The mall is literally on Colonial Drive. Colonial Drive = SR 50. 🤦‍♀️

1708542252589.png

Then he talked about his 45-minute "commute" to get there. :rolleyes:

1708542394374.png

Still scanning through. Do people normally refer to their car as their "vehicle" all the time? WHO DOES THAT?!?!?

1708542558751.png

"...a little bit of peruse around the exterior..." Just because you use more words than necessary, David, it doesn't make you sound more intelligent.

1708542585909.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I went to this vlog just because I was curious what lies or misinformation he'd spew about West Oaks.

Sure it's an old mall, but he's filming on a Tuesday in what appeared to be the late morning so...there's that. The theater on the weekends is the biggest moneymaker now for that mall, IMHO.

Says that the mall is "off Highway 50... couple blocks off Highway 50."

The mall is literally on Colonial Drive. Colonial Drive = SR 50. 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 2771696

Then he talked about his 45-minute "commute" to get there. :rolleyes:

View attachment 2771698

Still scanning through. Do people normally refer to their car as their "vehicle" all the time? WHO DOES THAT?!?!?

View attachment 2771707

"...a little bit of peruse around the exterior..." Just because you use more words than necessary, David, it doesn't make you sound more intelligent.

View attachment 2771708
Could he be a bigger idiot? Does he think that there aren’t people watching him that actually live in the area and know where the mall is? Or maybe he’s one of these YouTube morons that says ridiculous things just to get people to comment. Sad little man selling his dignity for clicks and comments.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I guess Giggles really did have a drinking problem, honestly glad she is doing well. Maybe she and Adam originally met at an AA meeting? Is Adam her sponsor?
View attachment 2771180
Some people mentioned that she seemed “uncomfortable” around Woo. Maybe she didn’t want to be around him and have it affect her sobriety?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.