Adam the Woo #15 New house, old content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@VloggerCritic wow! Perhaps a competent attorney could challenge the ban as it failed to state a legitimate expiration date and without which, the ban no longer is enforceable and should be overturned? 🤔

I'd take a gander at this, particularly Section 4.2.1. This is taken from the ORLANDO POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICY AND PROCEDURE 1127.7, TRESPASS WARNINGS AND TRESPASS WARNING AUTHORIZATION FORMS:

Pages from 1127.7-trespass-warnings-and-trespass-authorization-forms-2 (1).jpg

Spelling aside, it would appear that a term of "indefinite" is perfectly valid on a trespass notice in Florida. Also, a trespass notice may be issued by the establishment without even calling a LEO, as long as the proper form is used:

Due to the high number of calls from certain commercial establishments, such as Universal Orlando, those
establishments may issue written Trespass Warnings instead of calling an officer to issue the form. In those
instances, an arrest for trespass after warning may be made if the commercial establishment completes the
form previously approved by the department and provides it to the officer before arrest.
Given the relatively low bar for completing and issuing the trespass notice, I'm going to guess that misspelling the word "indefinite" likely wouldn't invalidate the notice. Also, as the officer is issuing the notice to the trespasser, while the trespasser is still on the subject property, the officer is witness to the trespass:

Any officer who issues a Trespass Warning under the provisions of this policy and procedure, or who
witnesses a proper verbal trespass warning issued by a property owner or agent,
shall complete a Trespass
Warning form (Attachment A).

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
What is this referencing? Is there some kind of arrangement between David and Natalie?

View attachment 2760474
I presume by now her boyfriend knows what she does to earn money. So why would he be mad? If some cash changed hands in addition to the travel and excursion benefits, the boyfriend probably gets to share in the profits.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
What the duck is going on with Jacobs's posture in Adams's video today??
The dude needs to go see a Chiropractor ASAP.
He already looks like he's on borrowed time, just another thing to add to the wankers long list of health problems.

View attachment 2760086
I have pretty severe scoliosis...this is definitely a back issue of some sort. I'm not one to make fun of someone for that. But he should definitely go get that looked at.

Reactions: 8
Adam is really going on a hard deleting spree for today's video. I saw another comment right now (before it gets deleted) saying there were 170 comments earlier, now it's down to 77. He's gotten so incredibly thin skinned, even to mild constructive criticism comments.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I'd take a gander at this, particularly Section 4.2.1. This is taken from the ORLANDO POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICY AND PROCEDURE 1127.7, TRESPASS WARNINGS AND TRESPASS WARNING AUTHORIZATION FORMS:

View attachment 2761492

Spelling aside, it would appear that a term of "indefinite" is perfectly valid on a trespass notice in Florida. Also, a trespass notice may be issued by the establishment without even calling a LEO, as long as the proper form is used:

Given the relatively low bar for completing and issuing the trespass notice, I'm going to guess that misspelling the word "indefinite" likely wouldn't invalidate the notice. Also, as the officer is issuing the notice to the trespasser, while the trespasser is still on the subject property, the officer is witness to the trespass:
Ok so the misspelling likely won't make the notice invalid. But this part of your post is interesting to me:

Due to the high number of calls from certain commercial establishments, such as Universal Orlando, those
establishments may issue written Trespass Warnings instead of calling an officer to issue the form. In those
instances, an arrest for trespass after warning may be made if the commercial establishment completes the
form previously approved by the department and provides it to the officer before arrest.
So they have to provide the form they gave Adam back in 2017 to the officer before he can be arrested. Hope they scanned it in.

I still think Adam should go for it and go to Epic Universe. Not a lawyer but Adam should likely consult one. Lol

Reactions: 1
So they have to provide the form they gave Adam back in 2017 to the officer before he can be arrested. Hope they scanned it in. I still think Adam should go for it and go to Epic Universe. Not a lawyer but Adam should likely consult one. Lol
I'd definitely give you an "A" for effort, but at this point all of the theme parks have been down the trespass road so often that I'm pretty confident whatever was done was done to the extent necessary. They do dozens if not hundreds of these things every year (across all of the theme parks). Sending the forms off to law enforcement is probably long-established SOP. That's assuming, of course, that the 2017 form WASN'T filled in by a LEO.

Even if he showed up and they called the cops on him, if the prior trespass notice wasn't properly filled and filed, they'd just fill out another one and toss him anyway. No arrest perhaps, but he'd still be gone. Likely, they'd arrest him first and let him argue the details later.

Plus, he still hasn't taken down the Nickelodeon videos that show the original trespass.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I'd definitely give you an "A" for effort, but at this point all of the theme parks have been down the trespass road so often that I'm pretty confident whatever was done was done to the extent necessary. They do dozens if not hundreds of these things every year (across all of the theme parks). Sending the forms off to law enforcement is probably long-established SOP. That's assuming, of course, that the 2017 form WASN'T filled in by a LEO.

Even if he showed up and they called the cops on him, if the prior trespass notice wasn't properly filled and filed, they'd just fill out another one and toss him anyway. No arrest perhaps, but he'd still be gone. Likely, they'd arrest him first and let him argue the details later.

Plus, he still hasn't taken down the Nickelodeon videos that show the original trespass.
It's a win win for me. Either he gets to make some new content and piss off people or he gets arrested. I've likely spent too much time on it at this point. Which isn't much time but still this guy and vloggers in general need to fade into obscurity sooner than later.

Reactions: 2
It's a win win for me. Either he gets to make some new content and piss off people or he gets arrested. I've likely spent too much time on it at this point. Which isn't much time but still this guy and vloggers in general need to fade into obscurity sooner than later.
Agree 100%. I just hope someone else is there to catch it for posterity (and not one of those humps he hangs out with when they're not updating their sex offender registry file).

Reactions: 8
Yet another WDW video where Adam and his guest pretend they "have no plans" other than showing up to a park and "we'll see what happens from there". Yeah, WHO KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN, the options are virtually limitless :rolleyes: . Maybe they walk thru France and get so inspired, they drive to the airport and fly to Paris! Or they just mope around, collect the same crap they always collect, eat the same stuff they always eat, and ride the same crap they always ride.

Adam's new thing is the pressed pennies. Of course Disney calls them "elongated coins" sometimes, so now whenever he says it, he has to mention both names. Every time. Later he adds a third term: "crushed coins" so he can add that and repeat it, and in the vlog title it's "Crushed Penny". He bought a book to keep them in online, it holds 200 coins. This is the part where he's bought the book already, and has decided to collect these, and the whole day will be about stopping at all these machines, but "who knows what will happen?" is somehow still the battlecry.

He actually pretends that he doesn't know if 13 is considered a lucky or unlucky number, and he asks Jacob which one it is. What is this awful acting?

When they go on Muppetvision 3D, he calls Fozzie Bear "Fonzie Bear", and then says Miss Piggy is "sexy" in this calendar shot:
1708114022503.png

Makes me wonder if Adam is a furry?

Adam as he walks on to The Seas with Nemo and Friends: "What's the name of this ride, The Seas? with Nemo? It's the Living Seas but with Nemo. I really, really enjoy this ride." Yes, you enjoy it so much you aren't sure of the name.

If Adam's over-explaining doesn't drive you insane during this vlog, it never will.

Adam poops his pants when he finally finds a Figment pressed penny.

Mr. Can't Read says this store is called "Point of Entry" and repeats it for good measure.
1708118597234.png

Everyone, please enjoy the crisp and detailed nighttime image provided by Adam's wonderful camera:
1708119055965.png

Adam incorrectly uses the word "itemized" twice in this vlog, which is a new one to me - maybe he read or heard the word recently and decided to try to use it even though he has no idea what it means?

Welp, the end of another snoozefest!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

View attachment 2761492

Thank you very much @ProfessorFate! ⚖ 🥰 I figured that the Universal Orlando Security Guard had the authority to issue the trespass notice and that the word “indefinite” would be appropriate. I was just annoyed seeing a typo. 😜 Notwithstanding, as you have pointed out, it is harmless error. 😉 However, if ATW’s WDW ban was lifted, he may still have a chance at UO. I’m unsure as to the underlying facts of WDW or UO.

Maybe he's tried and Universal isn't going for it? I don't think he's going to step foot on Epic property unless he gets approval from them.

He won't risk it in his new homeowner Celebration golf cart driving mentality. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe he's tried and Universal isn't going for it? I don't think he's going to step foot on Epic property unless he gets approval from them.

He won't risk it in his new homeowner Celebration golf cart driving mentality. Lol
Yeah, it was 6 years ago (and 12 years since the original backstage videos at Universal Orlando. We have no idea if he's tried to get the ban lifted, because he hasn't ever mentioned it. I have to assume he has tried, as he got banned from WDW and then unbanned, and he apparently has a lot of cash to throw at the issue if needed. But here he sits, still banned.

Reactions: 2
Well, it's not a Woopeat (sort of, as Adam admits). When I say I want Adam to do different things, drag races and rodeos weren't exactly what I was thinking of.

Beauty contests, animal welfare issues, and popcorn. Not really my thing.

As usual, Adam just explains what anyone can see with their own eyes, or he repeats what the announcer is saying.

Adam is, apparently, overwhelmed by simply the pre-show. He keeps saying "Holy cow, this is awesome", when all they are doing is what you see at most sporting events - thanking the military and holding the flag. Then they do the pre-rodeo prayer to Jesus Christ, after they said it doesn't matter what your religion is 😂. Too bad he didn't drag Rev Jim to this event. Adam is so terrified of copyright music, he cut out the National Anthem 😂

Adam should become a rodeo clown, he's already got the clown part down. Of course he had to dig out a Disney t-shirt with the characters dressed like cowboys.

The over-explaining and repeating is again beyond compare:
1708181594884.png

Video is only 20 mins long, so he did this just for filler. He prefers longer videos for more ad revenue. I guess he felt there wasn't enough content to really make it longer. Chalk this up with drag racing and basketball - Adam confesses at the end that he'll never do this again, despite him saying "that was definitely a lot funner than I expected". Which is just as well, it was pretty embarrassing with his poor narration and commenting.

Adam also confirms he's not leaving home until "early April", likely to Colorado to see the Rays there. Will he then continue on for a visit to SoCal, or will he go right back to Celebration?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Didn’t watch but by the title David is at one of his other happy places, surrounded by horse sh$t. Perfect. Nothing new for this grifter. Now back to penny pressing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.