Adam the Woo #15 New house, old content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll give him credit for today's video he tried something new...boring, but new. However, I'm still going to pass.

Reactions: 13
Aweso
Yet another WDW video where Adam and his guest pretend they "have no plans" other than showing up to a park and "we'll see what happens from there". Yeah, WHO KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN, the options are virtually limitless :rolleyes: . Maybe they walk thru France and get so inspired, they drive to the airport and fly to Paris! Or they just mope around, collect the same crap they always collect, eat the same stuff they always eat, and ride the same crap they always ride.

Adam's new thing is the pressed pennies. Of course Disney calls them "elongated coins" sometimes, so now whenever he says it, he has to mention both names. Every time. Later he adds a third term: "crushed coins" so he can add that and repeat it, and in the vlog title it's "Crushed Penny". He bought a book to keep them in online, it holds 200 coins. This is the part where he's bought the book already, and has decided to collect these, and the whole day will be about stopping at all these machines, but "who knows what will happen?" is somehow still the battlecry.

He actually pretends that he doesn't know if 13 is considered a lucky or unlucky number, and he asks Jacob which one it is. What is this awful acting?

When they go on Muppetvision 3D, he calls Fozzie Bear "Fonzie Bear", and then says Miss Piggy is "sexy" in this calendar shot:
View attachment 2762020

Makes me wonder if Adam is a furry?

Adam as he walks on to The Seas with Nemo and Friends: "What's the name of this ride, The Seas? with Nemo? It's the Living Seas but with Nemo. I really, really enjoy this ride." Yes, you enjoy it so much you aren't sure of the name.

If Adam's over-explaining doesn't drive you insane during this vlog, it never will.

Adam poops his pants when he finally finds a Figment pressed penny.

Mr. Can't Read says this store is called "Point of Entry" and repeats it for good measure.
View attachment 2762187

Everyone, please enjoy the crisp and detailed nighttime image provided by Adam's wonderful camera:
View attachment 2762198

Adam incorrectly uses the word "itemized" twice in this vlog, which is a new one to me - maybe he read or heard the word recently and decided to try to use it even though he has no idea what it means?

Welp, the end of another snoozefest!
Awesome recap, as always! There’s also his confusion on whether the machine is using actual pennies or some sort of penny substitute. Apperently he didn’t recognize this version of the US penny:
---
Adam the woo #16 Cap’n Cash Money Heeeeere we arrrrrrre

Attachments

Reactions: 2
17.02.2024_19.05.28_REC.png

The only pennies ATW penny pinches are in coin pressers, otherwise he's a spendthrift blowing through his cash like a drunken sailor.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I had no idea the rodeo came to Kissimmee. At least he went to a different local event than 192 or Disney.

Reactions: 8
I don't even know what to say about Swampfest or the people of Swampfest.

I think Justin was traumatized.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't even know what to say about Swampfest or the people of Swampfest.

I think Justin was traumatized.
@Jjjg, indeed. Justin wasn’t the only one who was traumatized! I could not watch that “Florida Man” convention, especially when crazies were shooting fireworks at one another! Justin got scarred alright when a firework hit him in the neck and one hit Adam on the hand. I never want to hear Adam say that New Year’s Eve at EPCOT is too loud or too chaotic! Swampfest is a redneck hazardous duty location!😜

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
So he’s goes to Epcot in NYE and says, “Oh Hell no”, but enjoys this trash mess?

Reactions: 15
I'm embarrassed to say that event was held in the county I live in. It's in the rural part though, not to far from the county line of true redneck country. They must not do much advertising, 'cause I hadn't seen any for it. It's not something I would go to, ever. I don't see how they can get away with half the crap they do, esp shooting off fireworks in close proximity, to other people, and each other, like that. Flamethrowers? Really?

• Sick
I'm embarrassed to say that event was held in the county I live in. It's in the rural part though, not to far from the county line of true redneck country. They must not do much advertising, 'cause I hadn't seen any for it. It's not something I would go to, ever. I don't see how they can get away with half the crap they do, esp shooting off fireworks in close proximity, to other people, and each other, like that. Flamethrowers? Really?
It’s in Waldo - home of the Silver Bullet (RIP). I know of (not friends or family) that go muddin’ down there. It’s pretty rednecky and methey. When I used to drive to Tampa or Gainesville I’d have to drive through there.
look, I live in Florida. I am (mostly) immune to the drugged up brodozer driving trash….but why would Adam take Justin there? Yikes!

It's also worth noting that Adam, the huuuuuge Rays fan that he is, opted to go to Swampfest over the free Rays Fan Fest that day, where he could have seen a panel of Kevin Cash, Erik Neander, and Kyle Snyder and interacted with several players who were walking around and mixing with the fans.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
It's also worth noting that Adam, the huuuuuge Rays fan that he is, opted to go to Swampfest over the free Rays Fan Fest that day, where he could have seen a panel of Kevin Cash, Erik Neander, and Kyle Snyder and interacted with several players who were walking around and mixing with the fans.
But he has social anxiety!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He lives 10 minutes from Disney. He can go any time he wants. Why go when it’s pouring out? He’s so punk. 🤦🏻‍♀️

IMG_1689.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.