Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s just being Adam. Seriously though, he is not the type to be a parent. I hope his latest girlfriend realizes that. Overgrown manchild that will require more work than an actual child

Reactions: 8
Lol! He “burns both ends of the candle” making repetitive, boring content and that’s not what I call keeping it “fresh and not repetitive.”
RE: this one you posted -

Good fucking grief, already.

Can these stans please stop acting like these fucking vloggers are NASA scientists sending rocketships to the moon, in labs finding cures for cancer, negotiating for peace among warring nations, or out feeding and caring for the sick and homeless in some third world country already?!?!?!!?

They're fucking FILMING random shit and uploading it.

THAT. IS. IT.

Spare me the fucking sob story about how "tough" these asshats have it.

FUCK YOU, vloggers and stans. FUCK. YOU.

Reactions: 12
That Gatlinburg Hussey grifter always kisses Adam's butt just about everyday in his comments section. I remember during Adam's trip to the Smoky Mountains last year, the Hussey was desperately scouring/stalking the area to get a glimpse of his hero in the flesh:

Reactions: 7
That's friggin strange as fuck. WHAT are these people's problems?!?

Reactions: 7
That guy posts on every single vlog I've ever looked through the comments on, without fail. Complete weirdo.

Reactions: 10
ok, I had to go find Chelsea's appearance and along the way, he does a little sit and talk to mention he has "booked a trip" for the end of the month, leaving a few days before Halloween and then he says he will be doing a road trip back to Florida from wherever he's going and that it will last 2 weeks. He has to be flying to SoCal for some Halloween-ish event (probably one he's done many times before) and then it'll be the usual drive back across the country on the "backroads and small towns" stuff.

You can see that double chin starting to "rear it's head", thanks to the lack of Adam's "habit" he thought he had started over the summer.

Adam thinks this senior living van is a "tour bus"...

Adam, Chelsea and the boy were headed to Disney Springs for the evening and kept stopping for a closer look at decorations, they seem very chummy.

Now I realize why he only showed pictures of the popcorn, movie and dinner - it was a family night out.

Reactions: 9
This Ms. Chelsea chick gives off the Danni702 vibes. Blonde with big cans. She's shown up now twice in the past week or so. He's gotta be banging this woman. Maybe she thinks she can crack the code and be the next Madame the Woo? Or his Woo trying to make his true love Daphne jealous?

Reactions: 8
Lets face it. Adal does not want to be 50 and single. The kid is young. He is not leaving home anytime soon. Chelsea will soon realize that daddy Adam is a loser not fit to be a bf, husband or step father.

Reactions: 13
There's no way her standards are that low.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Lets face it. Adal does not want to be 50 and single. The kid is young. He is not leaving home anytime soon. Chelsea will soon realize that daddy Adam is a loser not fit to be a bf, husband or step father.
She's skinny which fits Adams type. However she lacks a plethora of Tattoos, A cavalcade of body art. And her kid would be like a Chey tagging along ruining his alone time.

NEWSFLASH: Adam interacts with non-white people in today's WDW vlog!!! This is an incredibly rare sighting

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.