Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dirtnap101

VIP Member
He spent a good 30-40 seconds panning over the salad and fruit selection, but ended up getting nothing from either, great "diet" you're keeping up there, David. :rolleyes: 🤪
I believe (but I could be wrong) he said at some point during the last 6 months of the "diet" that he doesn't like fruit and doesn't eat it. I've never heard anyone else make that statement in my entire life. I know people who don't like some/most vegetables (but they still eat one or two). I know people who are picky about fruit. I've never seen anyone just cross fruit off entirely.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Mr 7Percent

He gives off a palpable passive-aggressive vibe as he glowers into the camera and munches that fat-burger. A lot of inner conflict there. All part of the same psychological makeup that makes him a delicate narcissist and thin skinned and snarky in his comment replies. And he doesn't deserve the appellation of being a "hot mess", no, he's more a tragic toxic dump site, an old sad toxic dump site.

ThereGoesTheMoney

Chatty Member
"they can't win in the postseason" The Rays, which didn't exist until 1998, and didn't even make the playoffs until their 11th season, 2008, also made it all the way to the World Series that year, and have in fact made the World Series twice now. Sure they haven't won a title, but then again look how long the Cubs had to wait, how long Cleveland fans have been waiting, Seattle Fans, San Diego fans, Milwaukee fans, Texas Fans. The Rays have made the playoffs 9 times in their history, been to the WS 2 of those, and have gone 7-9 in 16 playoff series, with 28 wins. They've only been unable to win in the postseason since a certain ATW became a lifetime fan of them in 2021, as they are 1-7 in playoff games and 0-3 in series since.
That IG post was enough for me to unfollow him. He doesn't know shit about baseball. The Rays were fortunate to win 99 games given the litany of injuries (and allegations) that sidelined key players for extended periods, and that's on one of the lowest payrolls in baseball. But don't worry, Woo knows what they need to do to fix the postseason problem. I'm sure they'll have him working in the front office in no time.

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
At the opening in the parking garage and at the end of the video, Adam talks about how he's gone to this event for the last 5-6 years, he loves it, it's a staple of his haunt season, etc etc.
Is it just me, or is having a "haunt season" when you're 50 and single something you'd associate with eating paste and getting stuffed in lockers earlier in life?

• Haha

dirtnap101

VIP Member
A true baseball fan, that Adam. He couldn't even root for his buddy The Philly Captain's team?

I like how he tags the Tampa Bay Rays on Facebook, like they are going to see it and say "oh jeez, we really need to do better, Adam The Woo is not happy!"

1696460205943.png

Yeah, because Adam NEVER does things more than once! 😂

He really likes answering this question:
1696460393478.png

Amazing how Adam knows what's going on in the clubhouse. It brought them together to get swept in a wild card series after winning 99 games 😂
1696460477332.png

uh oh
1696460574975.png

Don't try to blame this on Adam!!!
1696460655264.png

oh boo hoo, it hurts more than you could ever know! It's ruining my days at DVC Disneyland Villas!
1696460742790.png

• Haha

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Adam begins by noting things that have no reason to be noted - the wood pallets in the grass near the sign, that there are likely gators in the water, and then explains that the company that used to own the property doesn't own it anymore and magically it's ok to go in and look around, no further details at all. It seems in his desperation to do an abandoned location he has again decided it's ok to trespass as long as no one tells him to leave.

Adam gives kudos to the Bright Sun Films video of this property and endorses their channel, basically telling his viewers that if they want details on why it closed they should go watch that video (because he's too lazy to do even a quick 30 second summary).

He just can't keep his mouth shut, the narrating and describing (usually poorly) what's on the screen is almost constant (although it does taper back a bit as he gets further in). "OK, there's an elevator system", he says in a way that makes it seem he's surprised as he climbs the stairs to find one elevator. Is it a really surprising a massive resort would have an elevator?

Vlogs that are in a quiet place tend to drive me crazy as you can't miss the sound of his camera's autofocus chattering away constantly, trying desperately to keep up. Which reminds me, gosh wouldn't this non-travel time be perfect to get a new camera, learn to use it and create a new workflow for producing content?

The room with the chairs stuck into the walls would've been so much better and creepier if he stayed quiet. We all have eyes, Adam, let the shot speak for itself. Then he tries to tell us he's a little nervous because it's been awhile since he did abandoned like this, but has to go on and on about the exact location of the last one and then loses whatever point he was trying to make.

And he is nervous because he runs away, peeing his pants, when he hears a dog somewhere. Interviewing anyone living in there would be incredibly interesting but Adam doesn't have the guts for that.

Adam felt the need to tell us the roof is caving in:
1697129138581.png

Then Adam actually runs into someone, pees his pants again and decides to leave.

I also watched the BSF video, which of course was much better. In fairness, Adam's is a quick daily vlog and the BSF's video is a heavily produced mini-documentary. If Adam knew when to shut up and edited out 20+ minutes, it would be good for a daily vlog effort. What's most interesting is the difference in vandalism and damage between whenever the BSF footage was shot (1st half of 2022? earlier?) and when Adam filmed yesterday. It's clear that despite the warnings from BSF, the 1.8 million views meant people showed up and trashed the place.

Aside, and speaking of pants: why would Adam wear shorts for such an activity? Walking through tall grass, overgrown areas, broken glass on the ground, etc. Also, the streak of 2 days wearing a collared shirt is over...

Mr Pewtey

I like seeing filming locations. I like how Justin does it. He actually puts the shot of the location from the movie in his video comparing it to where he is pointing the camera….

…where Adam decides to just use his cracked screen phone to just barely show a picture of the spot from the movie. You could almost actually see the picture on his phone.

I just can’t with his videos. I’ve always thought they’d be good for insomniacs. He points his camera at a building or a tree and very bored and dry he says “look at this tree…” before moving on to film something else.
When he “retires” his daily vlog channel, he can come back with an “Adam the Woo ASMR” channel.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Thanks for the awesome recap, as always @dirtnap101!

Did anyone ever watch Arrested Development?

I swear, these days Adam makes Gob and Buster Bluth look like suave and / or debonair Nobel Prize-winning astrophysicists. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

cardfrek

VIP Member
So Adam owns a total of 600 DVC points. At an average of $200/pp, that's an investment of $120,000, probably closer to $130,000
So instead of using all that $$$ as a down-payment for a house, he uses it all for a Disney themed timeshare. Makes sense (to Adam). 🤪🤪🤪

• Wow
  • Haha
I would hope that if he took anyone with him, it would either be his sister and brother-in-law, or his parents....or all of them.
I think he should take his parents and Giggles. They would have a great time. I think Adam's Dad and Giggles would get along very well as they have a lot in common. It would provide us with a treasure trove of great vlogs.

• Haha

Tawnie

If he has a place in Celebration then he is not on the lease. I'm not going to post personal information as he is not worth my license. What I can say is that he was on a lease with BLAB at one point. His only other listed known associate is Robert Manion. Everyone is speculating about felonies and not going over seas or to Canada. I'm not wasting time and money checking the entire U.S. but he does not have any felonies that I have seen. Traffic misdemeanors in FL, NC, and VA. Trespassing in FL in November 2014 where he paid a $533.50 fine in April 2015 to close it.

Mr 7Percent

pool.gif

Big night and day difference between the old more animated Woo and the current lazy river denizen and curmudgeon in his place who just phones in half-assed boring vlogs. Some could say he mastered the art of less is more as an aesthetic, but it's obvious he's really a lazy ass with no originality.

ThereGoesTheMoney

Chatty Member
Adam's childhood moving from town to town and never establishing meaningful relationships as well as spending the past 10 years staring into a camera lens have him in a warped sense of reality. He has zero social skills. The man at almost 50 years old can't even have a basic conversation with someone who approaches him. He needs therapy. He needs to work on improving social skills versus his obsession with a baseball team who he has literally followed for two years. Another waste of time walk and talk where he took 30 minutes to essentially talk in circles and tell us absolutely nothing. He will be doing the same shit he always does. But now the stans will tell him how great he is and how his "job" is so hard. He'll be praised for his vlogging and how he really does burn the candle at both ends to provide us with such great content.
This is so true. It's well documented that he is often aloof to anyone to approaches him outside of his very small circle of vlogging "friends." The immediate interpretation is that he's an asshole but I think you identified the real problem - immense social awkwardness. His most constant relationship over the last 10+ years has been with a camera. His most frequent social interactions have been in a comment section.

Reactions: 11
Putting this here FoR pOsTerITY... and for when he moves back to Cali.

View attachment 2431322

🤣 🤣 🤣 Nailed it.

View attachment 2431324

Riiiight. Because Tampa and Orlando have zero "haunt season" things to do.
Oh wait, what's that? Universal Orlando still has you banned? :sneaky:
Also, what the fuck kind of grown man who is nearing 50 years old calls it "haunt season"?!?! 🙄

View attachment 2431328

"FAZING" Must add this to the list if it's not on it already. 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 2431333

ALSO - all of these were under the same vlog. Recall again that Adam only goes through comments ON OCCASION!!! 🥴

ETA: Someone posted one of their comments to him on Reddit.
Guess I have another line to add to our list. David, the least you could do is fucking PROOFREAD your snark before you post it.

View attachment 2431342
Yeah, fuck off wingflex5367 and your "dribble" 😂
200 (17).gif

• Haha

bten1989

VIP Member
This screams “I don’t even care about HHN Orlando (the typically “better” of the two) because I’m having so much fun here in Hollywood where I’m not currently banned”

Attachments

• Haha

bten1989

VIP Member
Unless there's a ticketed seasonal event or he's meeting up with someone like he did for today's Fletch video, he just turns the camera on sometime in the afternoon and films whatever and throws it out there. Zero effort.
And even then he left all the work to the other YT'er he was with. This is the same guy who used to print oversize color screenshots from movies to show how it looked then vs now. He's become a lazy, shell of his former self who's burned out but also can't stop making videos because it's all he has.

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Walking around for 20 minutes and calling it an "adventure" 🥴

Today's OCD object are the city/county buses. Adam makes an offhand remark near the start that he's probably wrong but he doesn't remember the buses driving around Orange. He then remarks about this EVERY TIME he sees a bus. The amount of convoluted overexplaining and re-explaining his does in this video is astounding.

"The postseason is the playoffs, for those not into baseball, and the playoffs are after the regular season." Adam, buddy, no one cares, you don't need to explain every single detail.

For a guy who seems so desperate to "be there for the team", and who knew moons ago what the regular season and playoff dates were, why in the world would he book Aulani for the dates of the wild card? Did he book this in May when the Rays were 24-3 or whatever, and he assumed they would just easily take the division? I'll also note that, conveniently, Adam is missing the potential Rays Wild Card series against Toronto, a place he cannot go due to not having a passport.

Also, if the Rays don't win the division and then win the Wild Card series, he's going to be spending his Hawaiian vacation making travel plans and "procuring" playoff tickets instead of enjoying his surroundings. HE HAS NO SCHEDULE, yet he's placed himself in this predicament.

He needs to "alienate and disintegrate" a lot of the traditions he has? Is this a new level a Woo-ism where he uses not one but two words incorrectly in the same sentence?

"I have no idea what the heck I'll be doing in October." C'mon, Adam, yes you do. If the Rays win the division or win the Wild Card series, you'll be attending every playoff game until they lose. And if the Rays don't get far, you'll just do all the other crap you always do. In fact you'll probably lean more heavily on your usual places and topics because I highly doubt you have a backup plan for new, fresh content next month.

If you read between the lines of the last few minutes of this walk n talk, you can see the dilemma Adam is struggling with (and he's to blame): he's getting older, he doesn't want to necessarily vlog every day anymore, but he clearly feels pressure to put out a video every day regardless of quality level of the available content. He's trapped in this world of his own making, "The Daily Woo", the name haunts him and compels him to do a video every day and he enjoys the money rolling into his bank account. "Sometimes I think, should I take a 'me day' or take a day to research something?" Adam, my man, you just crapped out a walk n talk video that took you an hour to film and an hour to edit and upload. The same the other day with your culinary adventure at Fatburger. What are you doing the other 14 hours of the day??? Plenty of time to research, or take some "me time".

You can also see what kind of intelligence and educational level he's dealing with, as he mutters to himself that his "next artistic venture" may not be as lucrative, and maybe he should buy a house so that he has somewhere to live if the worst happens (???). "Artistic" is doing some very heavy lifting in that comment, and you had $70k or more from your savings and Disney stock profits to sink into a place of your own. But you decided to spend it all on DVC points! I think the milestone age of 50 weights heavily on Adam, as does the realization that he's essentially alone in life, has no assets other than what he's got in his bank account, and wondering where the hell he goes from here. "I've never owned, I've always rented." Adam hasn't figured out that it's not a good idea to buy real estate right before your income starts to dry up. If your income dries up, do you want to be paying rent in a relatively short term situation, or have the long-term responsibility of a mortgage, property tax, and maintenance on a home?
---
I admit, I'm confused. 🤣

I've been by the Trop a lot and I thought it was downtown.
It's mere blocks from the high-rise buildings / city center of St. Pete (or "downtown" St. Pete)
I think they mean downtown Tampa