Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Today's vlog (and all the DragonCon material he does) leaves me a bit speechless. I understand the appeal of Cons, and some stuff is interesting to me, the nerd part of me can get it. Adam however manages to make pretty much anything boring. He mostly just walks around all day and nothing ever really happens - oh the vendor room has a big line, oh here's a giant Star Wars character photo shoot, he attends some panel with all the same people he saw from yesterday's panel, and then they go out to eat. Making it worse is, of course, his camera. Most of this stuff is inside, and of course the dinner he attends with his "friends" is in a dark restaurant, and the camera just never focuses completely and everything is dark and blurry. If something miraculously does come in to focus, as soon as the camera or the object move, it's instantly out of focus a lot of the time.

BUT, there was one part of the video that was particularly odd and pointless, the annual elevator trip to the top of the hotel. You would think these guys were going to the top of the Shanghai tower or something the way they freak out about the height - it's just a hotel in Atlanta! And when they get to the top there is a bit of a view and Adam decides to point out something in particular. Yes, Adam gives special attention to one thing you can see from the top of the hotel: Stone Mountain.

For those of you unfamiliar with Stone Mountain, it's a memorial to the Confederacy. It features what I like to call the Racist Mt. Rushmore with the faces of General Lee, Jefferson Davis and Stonewall Jackson, all Confederate "heroes". The address is in fact 1000 Robert E. Lee Blvd. I find it very interesting that Adam would bother to point that out, very interesting.

• Sick
Reactions: 11

Century20

VIP Member
Adam not letting this one go. It's not about the team winning, it's about him being there. Mind you the MLB schedule was released in August 2022 and he did not book Aulani until March 2023. Not that hard to predict a hypothetical playoff schedule. A true fan would not say "I dont mind them losing"

Screenshot_20231005_075535_Facebook.jpg

Disappointing news as he confirms he will not be at Royal rumble in January. Wow could it be he has other plans despite claiming the fact he doesnt really plan things?

Screenshot_20231005_075436_Facebook.jpg

Didn't he previously say he was glad Franco was gone and it brought the team together? Now this

Screenshot_20231005_075505_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Only things of note for me (I usually FF to the food part :LOL: ):

- I think it's day 14/105 with no IG workout proof in the stories (I use 105 days because it's about 105 days until Jan 1 when he will say he's going back on a diet)

- all you can eat buffet was included in his "RIP Tour" package, he got two plates of food and then a plate of desserts #FatByChristmas

Mr 7Percent

Adam the Woo #13: I wish I could quit him. No. I can.

I've been contemplating about by own obsessive/OCD behavior lately, why I keep coming back for something I'm not enjoying anymore, and realized it was just a coping mechanism for some latent anxiety.

• Heart

Century20

VIP Member
He's spent all afternoon watching the game and then crying about it on his Facebook post, as you can see he's replied to many comments. Should he be enjoying the resort or going to the parks with his mom?
You would think, but i am sure his response would be "yea i dont care tho"

Brace yourselves for a rambling walk and talk about this and what he is going to do now in the next day as he wanders around the resort.

Last edited:

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
Guys, guys, guys! You're never going to believe this but Adam just posted the Water World stunt show from his hotel on IG!!!!
Is he doing that as some sort of power move / showoff for Giggles? It's as if he's saying to her: "Look at me, your big powerful FWB in my fancy tower literally looking down on your boyfriend!" (Because isn't he an actor in the stunt show?)

Or am I giving him too much credit and he's just dazzled by the flashing lights down there?

2020planner

VIP Member
I'm glad to see Adam is off to a great start changing the direction of the channel. Going to some Central Florida ghost town in BFE to wander around and film some dilapidated buildings. He has never done that before so I am so excited for today's vlog. I hope there's more of stuff like this!!!
I broke down and scanned through the first few minutes.

I stopped after viewing this -

He leaves Celebration (in Osceola County) only to go back to ...Osceola County... but at the Polk line.

1697032607242.png

And calls this a monoloth. No, no... not a monolith, but a monoLOTH.

1697032402350.png

"...this little monoLOTH" (even CC doesn't know the word and fucks it up too...)

1697032442119.png

THEN - ironies of ALL ironies - points out a misspelling on it. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

1697032272317.png

Guess we need to add this new one to the Wiki list! 🥴

1697032527372.png

Last edited:

2020planner

VIP Member
His mom legit looks lovely.
I like that dress on her.

But that guy next to her?
The jury is still out on that one. 🥴

(really, Adam? those shoes and socks...?)

1696162436785.png

• Haha

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Poor Adam! He lives such a tough life. Gosh I hope this won't result in a delay in him posting the next woopeat!

View attachment 2498285
Wow, what an amazing glimpse into Adam's "homestead". Oh, no delay at all, right into yet another horror con...ONLY 42 minutes long :rolleyes:
1696779332474.png

All you need to know about this vlog is that he actually bought this:

1696782039927.png

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Today's nonsensical statement -

"not not be each..."

🥴

ETA: Boy, that was a fast "occasional" mention.
This proclamation was only Sunday and already we're starting to see that the gym shit is getting "peppered" in! 🤣

1693937277969.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

dirtnap101

VIP Member
What is the strategy behind doing a 50 minute vlog (can't remember the last time he had a vlog that long) about traveling to Hawaii and staying at Aulani because you're a DVC member, and not mentioning Aulani or showing your arrival there? What would people rather see, cheap LA t-shirts, your cup of coffee and your feet on the plane, or the welcome and your first look at Aulani?

• Heart

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
He has to show it to write off the monthly maintenance fees he's paying for the next 40 years right? And all the other incidental expenses I'm sure he writes off as well.

Is it his dad's turn to go next year? If he is so rich why not take both of them with him?

• Haha

PW212

Chatty Member
Guess free whellin’ David regrets not paying out a few more bucks to get travel insurance for his two elderly parents? Do hou even know what that is David? When you book way ahead to get the cheapest price for expensive flights, to an expensive destination you always get travel insurance when medical or other reasons prevent you from flying! My bet is that QANON Jim got covid and was too ill to fly. Guess his sister coukd not make it with them last minute. No loss as zero island food and real culture was tried anyhoo.