Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PW212

Chatty Member
That might be it, since he could just upgrade his drivers license to an enhanced ID which gets you across the Canadian & Mexican borders. No passport needed, especially if he "has no desire to go oversees" :rolleyes:
To FLY into Canada you need a Passport. To drive over the border you can use the ID. Canada Customs can deny entry for any felony or other legal charges you have. Depends on the agent. If you do have some flags then its best to get cleared for entry in advance. I think he has a records problem. Even though marijuana is legal in Canada it is not legal to cross the border with it. Any drug charges or domestic violence charges can get you denied for entry and they send you back to wherever you came from. He may have DUI, drug or tresspass charges on his file. We don’t know but there is something there.Morrow was in Toronto with a bunch of other you tubers for Fan .Expo this summer, but no ATW. Why? It seems like a cushy gig. They did a ton of things for views. Its an annual event but not for David for some reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
I don't necessarily find it weird at face value that he took his mom on a trip, but the way he keeps reiterating that they are goin to have "mom and son" time, and it's a "mom and son" trip gives me the ick something fierce. It comes off very Oedipal.
I'm also not going to snark on Adam for spending time with his mom. Having his parents still around AND able to get around well enough to travel to Hawaii at his age is a true gift, and it is nice to see that he's not taking that for granted and is in fact cherishing it.

What IS distasteful is the way that he's monetizing the whole thing. Although, at this point I think it's impossible for him to separate his real life from YouTube. Releasing daily videos for 10+ years has caused his private life to meld with his Adam the Woo video persona to the point that they've become inseparable. He never puts the camera down because he's reached a stage where he doesn't know how.

• Heart

Century20

VIP Member
Wow, what an amazing glimpse into Adam's "homestead". Oh, no delay at all, right into yet another horror con...ONLY 42 minutes long :rolleyes:

All you need to know about this vlog is that he actually bought this:
@dirtnap101 always appreciate the reviews! After skipping 70+ woopeats I fell off the wagon and watched the Aulani/Disneyland series, but back on track and won't even hate watch. So Thanks.

Adam is going need to traverse through the month of October while rebounding from his worse month this year in terms of views.
I would wager he may pull the ace from his sleeve (or so he thinks) and hangs out with Timmy Tracker :sick:
That's if Timmy isn't dragging his sick kid on a Disney cruise, and then coming back with Covid. :rolleyes:

326262626.png

• Sick

bten1989

VIP Member
Adam loves Three's Company because he's changed up the plot line just enough in his real life to relive it with Daphne, Chey, and himself. Oh the hijinks that could happen with those three living under one roof.

• Haha
  • Sick

saraaaah90

VIP Member
Raise your hand if you've ever taken "a Hawaii bus". WTF? He calls it an orange van in the video, then puts "a Hawaii bus" in the title?

Adam real up on his US news. The driver says the USS Arizona memorial will close if the government shuts down, and you hear Adam mumble to his mom "he said something about the government".

Adam then gives us 7 straight minutes of footage from the "van/bus" on the Highway simply so he can point out that the driver coughs a lot and there is an unhappy child on board making noise. I'm sure both of these things are annoying Adam.

"Here's where the bread is cooked" - he sounds like AI

Adam gives the ATW stamp of approval of the USS Missouri only when he discovers the bakery smells like bread and the donut shop smells like donuts :rolleyes:
---
View attachment 2485376
Says the person who ignored COVID guidelines and moved out of Cali to Florida because of COVID restrictions.

• Haha

Mr 7Percent

Someone as clueless and blithely ignorant as David Adam Williams is the perfect "guest" to bask in the obscene spectacle of Disney's sad cultural appropriation of a proud indigenous people. Native Hawaiians call outsider people "haole" and many people refer to Adam as an "a-hole."

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
He actually asked a cast member why groceries are so expensive. He says their reply was, "because everything has to be shipped over to the island from the mainland", and then he throws in "at least that's the reason they gave". Yes Adam, who knows what the actual reason is, we're stuck with their reason and no way to figure out in our heads if it's correct or not. I'm sure all the food you're eating at Aulani was produced right there on the island and nothing needs to be shipped over.
First off, a near 50-year-old man getting giddy about "Magic Moments" on his MagicBand... is... strange.

But I cannot get over the fact that he couldn't use his brain to figure out why things (e.g., food) are more expensive there. 🤦‍♀️

I mean, c'mon, David. You can't be that stupid, can you?

Don't answer that.

• Haha

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
Thanks so much to @ProfessorFate for the prescient new thread title.

How did you guess exactly how much ATW lost? Although the weight he stated seemed awfully close to another larger than life newsworthy character, we can rest assure that neither would ever deceive their followers. 😉

Come on boys, show us the numbers on the scale!

#FatByChristmas
Man, I didn't realize I had a winner! Been busy with other stuff and hadn't even noticed a new thread was started.

Thanks!!!
---
Ok, our list has been updated. I *think* I worked off the most recent one.

The bolded items are the new additions. Let me know if I missed any recent requests.

We need to create a Wiki on here with all of this. Maybe @VloggerCritic knows how?

WOOisms
  • routing
  • scrimmage
  • traverse (as in "...traverse a very short commute to Safety Harbor..." 🥴)
  • commute (see above)
  • cornucopia
  • stanchions
  • posterity
  • plethora
  • accessories (but pronounced "assessories")
  • Chester Drawers
  • overload overload
  • cusp
  • hue
  • vibe
  • skyrise
  • "that's my pony" (referring to an airplane)
  • precipitating (as in "it is raining...it is precipitating" 🥴)
  • queue line (pick one or the other, David)
  • umbrella (but pronounced "UMbrella" ☂)
  • a [space] while
  • labyrinth
  • wager (as in "Glad you are wagering on me")
  • practical 🥴
  • tenure (as in "the tenure of my stay here" 🤦‍♀️)
  • lackluster (as in "and I will say, this is definitely far more superior to EPCOT's coffeemaker; their coffeemaker...I don't wanna say it's lackluster but..." )
  • festooned
  • clothesless
  • permeating (as in “The sun is permeating out here” 😎)
  • gotta (as in "gotta new camera" 📷)
  • spiel (but pronounced SPHiel)
  • appropriate perspired (as in "I'm wearing an appropriate perspired..." Then even HE had to change his sentence bc he knew he made no sense :rolleyes:)
  • relic (as in: used waaaay too much 🥴)
  • homestead (as in "did some stuff around my homestead" 🤦‍♀️)
  • appropriate t-shirt (bc all the residents of Celebration walk around in Celebration t-shirts all of the time, don't they? 🥴)
  • treasure trove
  • beehive of activity
  • constantism (as in "...kind of feed into the constantism... I just made that word up.")
  • gone by the wayside (as in "...I had a pixel that had gone by the wayside." Please look up what that phrase really means, Adam)
  • teathered to the gym (spelled and used incorrectly by Adam)
  • home base (as in "It's nice to have a home base thou. I call it my glorified storage shed." READ: A bedroom he rents in someone's house
  • devolved (as in "While I am a huge creature of habit and have devolved many 'traditions' on places I go...")
  • emulating (as in "Look at this, the five circles here are really emulating a lot of water...")

BONUS SECTION for Rambling Piles of Nonsensical Shit :poop:
  • "...people getting excited kind of like hiding there in the murky swampiness of that goo that is formulated on top..." (Vlog Posted July 9, 2023)
  • "I'm really feel like it's gotten to locked in and need to break it up a bit" (Pinned Comment Posted Sept 4, 2023)
  • "not not be each and every day..." (IG Story Posted Sept 5, 2023)
I am 100% convinced that his mother gives him one of those "word of the day" desk calendars as a stocking stuffer every Christmas...

Last edited:
  • Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Because he is a moron. I am assuming we are going to get 2 Universal vlogs on this trip. Horror Nights and a Day trip.

Wow the Grifters and losers were out in force at Disneyland. Gosh so many options to choose from. Anyone want to see hours of the same stuff over and over? Here is a plethora of options! Overload, Overload, Overload!

View attachment 2430719
View attachment 2430720
These thumbnails make me want to punch people and break things.

What a bunch of fucking grifters. All of them. 🙄

• Haha

PourTheTee

VIP Member
Though a couple inches shorter, I would guess Justin is a little closer to the 216 weight...Woo looks to be nowhere near his buddy.

No doubt he lost some weight, but I'm still new to Woo...for him to constantly and blatantly just lie is astounding to me...and about the stupidest stuff.

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Baseball not even mentioned in the thumbnail:
1696510860322.png

It's clear to me now - this isn't about baseball or whether the Rays won the World Series. This was simply about Adam wanting to attend a playoff game. He enjoys the atmosphere of playoff baseball, regardless of whether his team wins or loses. Again, it's all about him and what he wanted to do, and the Rays ruined that for him so they are chokers and losers. It's not about the Rays or baseball or being a baseball fan. It's about Adam and what Adam wanted to do.

Got it. Thanks.

Now I can't recall. Was he a die-hard Rays fan as far back as October of 2022?

So hard to keep track with him at this point. Fucking knob.
I think he started with the Rays during the 2021 season and traveled to a few away games and attended the playoffs, and then announced for the 2022 season that he'd be going all in on the idea of "I'm going to watch the Rays play in every MLB stadium" schtick and planned that for 2022 and 2023. Of course, he couldn't meet that goal over the course of 2.5 years, so it will bleed into 2024.

• Heart

cardfrek

VIP Member
I still don't understand how he has no idea about the concept of portion control (I know why, because of the home schooling from Mama and Papa Woo). Instead of starving all day and living off coffee and one giant meal, just smaller meals with lower calorie counts and maybe, JUST MAYBE, throw in some vegetables and fruits. But, nooooo only ADAM knows the best way to diet FOR ADAM. 🙄🙄🙄

During one of the villians interactions at OOB, he kept referring to "the guy from Coco". I guess calling him by his name - Ernesto de la Cruz - is too spicy for Adam to say.

• Haha

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
He's "gosh danging" ( Momma says cursing is the devil)...
This is why "Bless your heart" pisses me off so much. If you want to say "go fuck yourself", then say "go fuck yourself". Choosing alternative words to convey the same ill will, doesn't lessen the intent. God isn't sitting somewhere saying "Well, she still wants that other woman to die a painful death, but she used pretty words, so I guess I'm good with it."

Hey Momma Woo, the devil is in your heart and mind, not your mouth. Plenty goes on before the words even get to your lips.

• Heart

dirtnap101

VIP Member
There's really nothing to say...just another same old same old opening night haunt event with all of his vlogger "friends". We've already seen it like 8 times just this trip.

• Sick

ThereGoesTheMoney

Chatty Member
Way to answer the fan's question, Adam

View attachment 2436148
That would require him to have an attention span beyond that of a 4-year-old and finish reading the comment. Nothing says "I don't give a shit about you, Woovian" more than not even answering the actual question.
---
I was glancing at his viewer #s and they hover around 35-80k with only a few lately getting in the hundred of thousands like Cousin Eddie's from one month ago currently sitting at 418,000 views with 4,193 comments. So he got what he wanted there, but otherwise, his vlogs don't do great #s.

That being said, I clicked on the comments and ordered them by "newest first" and this one came up from 8 days ago that he responded to.

Recall again that he said he only goes through comments "on occasion." 🙄

He really is Jenn Tracker but in male form.
Thin-skinned. Quick to respond to cherry-picking anyone's criticisms (in her case, however, she just deletes and shadowbans).
He obvs LIVES for the comments section. THIS is probably what he's doing from the time he wakes up until he goes out in the late afternoon to film.

View attachment 2437185
While I find the comment a little far-fetched (can you see Adam putting in that much effort on anything?), it's quite interesting that he's still paying attention to critical comments on an older video. And if there is an email, please someone bring the receipts and shove them up his ass.

• Haha