Adam Hattan - Disney Expert & Classic Snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gary seems nice but Adam treats him like his side kick punching bag to help make his vlogs 3 hours long with absolutely no content or substance.

Reactions: 1
I like Gary. He’s funny and makes the VLOGS. I tried to watch Adams VLOGS without Gary and I just can’t, they’re awful.
Did you know he dropped out of his Disney programme twice?!

I like Gary. He’s funny and makes the VLOGS. I tried to watch Adams VLOGS without Gary and I just can’t, they’re awful.
Did you know he dropped out of his Disney programme twice?!
adam did? He left one a few weeks early because he had a job with Disney lined up at home right? They were ok to let him go.
Before he went unemployed I mean 😬

he completed the first one, or am I wrong?

Gary if fine in one or two vlogs, I don’t find him funny at all, he’s annoyingly, that fake Gemma Collins/Essex act (or whatever it is) is getting boring fast.

His first VLOG is soooooooo long - who needs to see them eating and sleeping the night before travelling? An hour and a half is ridiculous - I am skipping most of it.
Agreed. The length of his vlogs are like a movie. Who has time for that. An hour max or I'm out

Desperate to know, but doubt we’ll find out as we never did with the Oliver and spencer fall out. Sam tweeted something to a mutual fan couple weeks back looking for one of the Sam/Adam videos and apparently Adam unlisted it for “business” reasons - maybe he disliked Sam slagging off universal as it might’ve impacted on his freebies?

Also in his latest vlog he’s handing out surprises like he’s cilla black it seems! it’s nice to do that for his friend, but I’d feel hella awkward if I was Gary having to constantly react on the spot on camera
Poor Sam. He seemed so likeable

Why does Gary wear bandages on his legs? I thought he had socks on but now I think there bandages?

He mentions it in the vlog. Why was he given a second chance if he didn’t finish his first stint(regarding Adam?)
I thought he did finish his first program? If you leave on ‘early release’ this means you leave on ‘good terms’ with Disney anyway and can be rehired

Why does Gary wear bandages on his legs? I thought he had socks on but now I think there bandages?
If i remember correctly, he has scars from nervously scratching his legs, so he uses them to cover that up. He is very open about his anxiety, which i appreciate a lot. 🖤

Reactions: 2
If i remember correctly, he has scars from nervously scratching his legs, so he uses them to cover that up. He is very open about his anxiety, which i appreciate a lot. 🖤
Ah I didn’t know that, am new to him and Adam. How sad 😔

Ah I didn’t know that, am new to him and Adam. How sad 😔
They are both great guys in my eyes. Great content, funny, and they both have anxiety which resonates with a lot of their viewer, myself included. Check out some of their older trips together 🖤 :)

Reactions: 2
So Adam and Gary are currently at another Disney Park, I'm guessing Disneyland Paris. ..?

They literally just got back from their cruise!

Do neither of these guys work then? How are they paying for it? Do they still live with their parents?

Do neither of these guys work then? How are they paying for it? Do they still live with their parents?
They do both still live at home with parents which would help save money but at their age I would still expected to pay rent and contribute to my parents.

At least Adam has his YouTube, books and merch for an income.
Gary says he can't work due to his anxiety and other mental health problems, if can't work and gets disability benefits for this then surely videos constant videos of him at Disney parks could go against that?

Also I'm guessing Adam pays for Gary on these trips from the way Gary takes the camera and records little messages thanking Adam.

I mean I know it's non of our business but I'm just curious.

They do both still live at home with parents which would help save money but at their age I would still expected to pay rent and contribute to my parents.

At least Adam has his YouTube, books and merch for an income.
Gary says he can't work due to his anxiety and other mental health problems, if can't work and gets disability benefits for this then surely videos constant videos of him at Disney parks could go against that?

Also I'm guessing Adam pays for Gary on these trips from the way Gary takes the camera and records little messages thanking Adam.

I mean I know it's non of our business but I'm just curious.
Thats very interesting.... I wasn't aware Gary didnt work due to his mental health issues. If he is claiming disability saying he cant work, but swans off on holiday all the time to Disney (one of the busiest places in the world, crowds etc - anxiety??), then yeah, not right and doesnt sit right with me.

Living with parents at their age? Not ideal is it. Maybe both of them are mummies boys and get pampered by parents who encourage them to stay at home?

I like Gary, he makes me laugh and I wish him all the best. But it would be a little discouraging if its correct about the whole not working thing.

I like Gary, he makes me laugh and I wish him all the best. But it would be a little discouraging if its correct about the whole not working thing.
I like Gary too.

I'm sure he's talked about not being able to work in the past, he's definitely not talked about a job and he is on insta stories a lot throughout the day. He also talks about how he can go for days/weeks without leaving the house.

He might not be claiming anything in terms of benefits and his family might be happy to support him, I'm just speculating. I know the assessment for disability benefit is quite intense so he might not qualify and job seekers requires you to actually apply for jobs...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.