Adam Hattan - Disney Expert & Classic Snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand? Morning isn’t even a catch phrase. Why would you want a jumper that literally says the word morning spelt incorrectly

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand? Morning isn’t even a catch phrase. Why would you want a jumper that literally says the word morning spelt incorrectly
because he’s the king of all things Disney yet rather irritating aswell.

I do question how much he “stocks” for it to sell out so quickly! Wouldn’t surprise me if it’s only 10 of each size. Just to make it look better “sold out”

The way he keeps saying we - we’re looking into how we can restock etc. Like he has a huge team when we know it’s just him in his spare room. You don’t have the empire you think you do Adam!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thing is with social media, you don't need a big following, just a very loyal and invested one.

I don't know if Gary has his own thread, if not he needs one!

But I've just seen his birthday Instagram post, and I'm pretty certain his niece and nephew don't live with him... so why on earth are they in his house with 0 social distancing going on? We're meant to be in lockdown.. my fiancé's birthday is next week and he's not going to be able to see any of his family, because we're actually following the rules! Pisses me off so much :mad:

Reactions: 6
I think they have a childcare bubble with Gary’s parents looking after them.

But if that is the case, Gary won’t be able to bubble up with Adam again.

Reactions: 2
I don't know if Gary has his own thread, if not he needs one!

But I've just seen his birthday Instagram post, and I'm pretty certain his niece and nephew don't live with him... so why on earth are they in his house with 0 social distancing going on? We're meant to be in lockdown.. my fiancé's birthday is next week and he's not going to be able to see any of his family, because we're actually following the rules! Pisses me off so much :mad:
20472459-8876-4756-AF15-EC4F778089F1.jpeg

The government does say that you can form childcare bubbles which differ from normal support bubbles - this is a screenshot from their website.

I presume as Gary lives with his parents (the childrens grandparents), and the children are under 14, they are the childcare support bubble which is how they can see them.

I know this is an Adam thread but I really do struggle with Gary C.

I use to think him and Adam were alright and watched a fair few of there vlogs, the only reason I came to tattle was over the becca rose drama because Gary/Adam had liked or tweeted back to Brogie about it defending her action or something or other.

Just watching Gary’s recent upload on dealing with the uncertainly and how he struggles with anxiety it really does grind my gears he was supportive of Brogie over Becca Rose gate, so publicly, for someone who struggles as much as he does he think this was at all acceptable to out someone on social media for everyone to see.

I know people suffer in different ways but I do hope it’s true he doesn’t claim off the state for his illness, he clearly has issues but also is very confident to be on screen for everyone to see, there must be some role he could do out there. I’ve suffered with anxiety and depression and was at an all time low 2 years ago, I don’t know what I would have done if it wasn’t for being able to go back to work and see abit of normality after I’d gone through the worst.

I just think he’s lost touch with reality and I don’t like to say but playing on the anxiety a little more than he should.

Reactions: 11
I suffer with mild depression and anxiety, the very last thing I would want to or feel able to do would be to film myself.

I suffer with mild depression and anxiety, the very last thing I would want to or feel able to do would be to film myself.
I get it’s a coping mechanism but if he can do this and come across as confidence as he can surely he can get a job like us normal people with anxiety.

I get it’s a coping mechanism but if he can do this and come across as confidence as he can surely he can get a job like us normal people with anxiety.
Exactly, I work, run a home, take care of kids, partner etc etc, sometimes you just have to get on with it.

he's going to be single for eveeeeer, arrogant annoying fecker
Yeah I don’t ever see anyone getting into a long term relationship with him, he’s too insufferable. I’m thinking that maybe in ten years or so him and Gary will move in together as platonic.

I actually suffer from pretty severe anxiety. I struggle on a daily basis and I still am able to work a full time averagely successful corporate job and have a relatively happy marriage life. I couldn’t imagine moving back in with my parents without a job while sponging off money from the government. Gary is just a weak minded twit who is lazy, point blank.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.