Adam Hattan - Disney Expert & Classic Snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh sure so all these plans for content he had in March/April time soon went out the window... it’s all about the money and belittling his friends with him. 🙄 sad really because I started 2020 really really liking his content. Also his cruise line vlogs he’s publicising his book but on every video, he gets lost, doesn’t know what things are and what they cost, says oooh ive written a book about this” it’s all a joke. He hasn’t got a bloody clue. I’d love to see where he actually copied and pasted the book from 🤣 Anyway Merry Christmas everyone on here.
135AFAD0-0D2C-4E3B-8A0B-CCF350E31CA1.png
135AFAD0-0D2C-4E3B-8A0B-CCF350E31CA1.png

Reactions: 1
There’s no excuse for the lack of content, this year was the perfect opportunity for him to do some sit down vlogs, Q&As, establish his podcast (which only went for 3 episodes!)

He’s only interested if he can gallivant around the parks!

The lack of content is Fair enough to those vloggers whose content is just a hobby, their sole purpose is to document their trips, and only pick up the camera when they next go on holiday.

But for those that claim to want to make a living from this, they have to be more conscious of their audience, and give something back if they want a little loyalty.

We only ever heard a squeak from him when he had something to sell!

He’s really shown his true colours this year!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah he just wants easy money and sadly a lot of his young impressionable audience will give him that, without him having to put any real effort so he's living his best life really

Reactions: 4
So London is heading into tier 4 and many will not be seeing family this Christmas yet he’s tweeting about going to Disney next year 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I'm sure I read that support bubbles can still exist and he can make one because he lives alone but didn't he say he had bubbled up with Gary?
wasn’t that to only make content? Can’t see him only having Gary in his support when it suits as they don’t live close to one another.

wasn’t that to only make content? Can’t see him only having Gary in his support when it suits as they don’t live close to one another.
Probably but you're not supposed to change the house you bubble with. I was surprised he bubbled with Gary, I assumed he didn't live near his parents because surely he'd choose them but obviously bubbling with Gary meant content 🤑

Reactions: 2
Gary's a strange one. Can't work due to anxiety but will walk around a cruise ship dressed as a parrot with no issues at all

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You and ‘the team’ - you put out crappy (and misleading) guidebooks, tacky merchandise, and one mini vlog series in 9 months! - what do you need a team for!

Reactions: 7
I didn’t realise Gary didn’t work, how does he afford all the trips and merchandise he buys??

I didn’t realise Gary didn’t work, how does he afford all the trips and merchandise he buys

I didn’t realise Gary didn’t work, how does he afford all the trips and merchandise he buys??

I didn’t realise Gary didn’t work, how does he afford all the trips and merchandise he buys
Adam pays for his trips. Merchandise is probs through pocket money from his parents or the "artwork" he sells!

I

I think he claims benefits

I just don't know how he can afford to live comfortable by...doing nothing? Yes, the bank of mum and dad but really?

Reactions: 2
Me too but I think that's more to do with Sam being more fun to watch. Sam doesn't take himself seriously at all. I prefer vloggers who take you along on their holiday warts and all rather than present a trip to you. Sam does this, Adam most definitely doesn't.

I suspect the Adam wanted to be more than just friends with Sam and to be able to control Sam, Sam was having none of it as he could see straight through Adam and Adam has made an absolute big deal of it to save face....he's clearly that kind of person who would do just that.

I liked Sam. I liked Adam when he was with a Sam. They seemed to have more fun together than Adam and Gary. That video when they were in Universal on the jurassic Park playground was hilarious.

I'd love to know what happened between them.
Sam got a lot of attention in the comments and I wonder if Adam was jealous. Or were they more than friends or was there an attraction from one of them that wasn't reciprocated and things got awkward. Or was it just that Sam was negative about Universal and Adam was worried it would hurt his relationship with them and chose businesses over friendship...

I wonder if Adam isn't happy that Sam made his own channel. Its not a big channel so it's not really a threat but I like his videos, they're very amateur and real.
I'm not sure about this. Hadn't Sam already done his first vlog series on his iphone and Adam was trying to help him get higher up the vlogging ladder by doing the joint vlog trip? It's clear Adam wanted more than this though which is why he's made a big deal about it.

Him and Sam don’t follow each other on Instagram. Rumor has it Adam wanted a relationship and Sam thought of him as just a friend. Then Adam felt jealous and betrayed once Sam started his own channel. He deleted the vlogs out of spite, not because of any Universal negativity.
AVOID!!!!

I like Adam but he really thinks he's a bigger deal than he is...

People will buy this though, I can't wait to see the price!

View attachment 188759🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.