Adam Hattan - Disney Expert & Classic Snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My eyes rolled so hard when I saw he took his book to center parks to plug it....... why?!!!!

Reactions: 4
Did I hear correctly did Adam say we will get you a annual pass next time we go. That's defiant proof that Adam pays for all the holidays

Reactions: 2
How can someone with bad legs run down a hill? That looked pretty steep, bad legs or not he could have easily hurt himself

Reactions: 1
Did I hear correctly did Adam say we will get you a annual pass next time we go. That's defiant proof that Adam pays for all the holidays
More proof Adam knows having Gary in the videos brings the viewers and in turn makes himself more money. It’s not like he paying for Gary out of the kindness of his heart.

I don't think anyone is trying to hide the fact Adam pays for Gary... it's too obvious for it to even be a question.
Adam pays for Gary so that Gary can bring him views so that the views can make Adam money and the cycle continues.
It does make their whole "2 friends going on holiday" vibe a bit awkward and unrelatable, cos you know every time Gary says something funny to the camera, it's probs because its part of a deal. He wants to make sure he does his job so Adam continues to give him holidays. The whole thing becomes a bit fake and unnatural imo cos you can always tell Adam has the upper hand in the vlogs.

Yes it's got more and more obviously an act as each vlog series goes by. The whole thing of Gary doing direct to camera thank yous when adam leaves his camera behind also seems more gimmick than genuine these days.

Reactions: 4
The whole “I’m a failed tv presenter” situation is really annoying me. Why does everything need to be a “hello I’m.... and welcome to”
This new vlog series is so boring, just a little witch fest. And yes we get it, you don’t like swimming. Instead of bitching all day about it, do something else!

The whole “I’m a failed tv presenter” situation is really annoying me. Why does everything need to be a “hello I’m.... and welcome to”
This new vlog series is so boring, just a little witch fest. And yes we get it, you don’t like swimming. Instead of bitching all day about it, do something else!
I know, why book a slot if you know don't like swimming. It's just taking away a space from people who actually want to go. I'm glad they cancelled the second slot.

I thought it was ridiculous that in the whole of his Disney World book there is only 1 page on the water parks. It basically just says, I don't like water parks but Disney have 2 here a bit of copy and pasted information from Disney's website.

Reactions: 5
Yes it's got more and more obviously an act as each vlog series goes by. The whole thing of Gary doing direct to camera thank yous when adam leaves his camera behind also seems more gimmick than genuine these days.
His bit to camera makes my my skin crawl, it is soooo 'sincere' and totally fake

Reactions: 3
Adam is acting more and more like Gary... I’ve noticed Gary does nothing, Adam does everything from paying to making drinks, food etc - it’s strange. I also don’t like the way he talks to Gary like he’s a child “we won’t do this now will we Gary”, it’s like Adam is making Gary seem like a comedy character who is useless!

Reactions: 3
I use to enjoy watching Adam & Gary, but the more I read the brogan threads and know what good pals they are the more I go off them.

That will be Adams channel going quiet again. He finished today’s wishing everyone a happy Christmas and new year

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.