Adam Hattan - Disney Expert & Classic Snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old is Adam again? 27?
I was also surprised to learn that Gary C was 40, still trying to figure out how they linked up.
They met at Summer in the City back when it was just a little meet up in a park. Gary had a puppet he used to do videos with...

Reactions: 2
They met at Summer in the City back when it was just a little meet up in a park. Gary had a puppet he used to do videos with...
Wait, Gary had a puppet that he did videos with? Am going to guess it didn't do too well since he's teamed up with Adam?
No shade to videos that have puppets in them, but I can't imagine Gary doing well with a puppet sidekick, usually one of them would have to play the 'straight' man.

Wait, Gary had a puppet that he did videos with? Am going to guess it didn't do too well since he's teamed up with Adam?
No shade to videos that have puppets in them, but I can't imagine Gary doing well with a puppet sidekick, usually one of them would have to play the 'straight' man.
Yeah he brought it out of retirement for this video! I think a lot of the old videos are hidden/deleted these days.

Found this while looking for videos with the puppet, seems interesting but I haven't watched it all. From the start that I've seen it seems very honest and a bit sad.

Last edited:
Yeah he brought it out of retirement for this video! I think a lot of the old videos are hidden/deleted these days.

Found this while looking for videos with the puppet, seems interesting but I haven't watched it all. From the start that I've seen it seems very honest and a bit sad.

wait.. that’s Carrie hope Fletcher’s ex?!

Adam's going to ahve another vlog out today. Him and Gary out to Alton Towers.
I kind of like the Gary in the short documentary video, he's like an actual person instead of a persona like he is in Adams vlogs. I wish that was the Gary we see more often in the vlogs, more down to earth and chill instead of the dramatic, flamboyant Gary who is clearly just a mask he puts on when the camera is on.

wait.. that’s Carrie hope Fletcher’s ex?!
Yeah, Gary was friends with him pre Carrie and him and Adam seem to have taken Peter's side in the break up and they don't really interact with Carrie anymore.

Gary was in some of her videos with Pete once around Christmas when he stayed with them for a weekend.
Carrie has just recently privated all videos with Pete in them so I can't find it any more.

Reactions: 1
Why does Adam constantly do the hand under the chin thing. Literally used to love watching his vlogs but now I just want to knock the guy out. 🙈 so bloody annoying, even the voice is grating on me.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just watching Adams new vlog, again you can tell that they just aren't as excited to be in the hotel room as they are for a Disney hotel room, and while I do get that Disney is Disney, the amount of detail that they had in that room was actually rather impressive.
Also another vlog that isn't exactly family friendly, it's like he doesn't even care any more to try and make it family friend because he's either bored of being family friendly if its not Disney related or he simply doesn't care.
It did seem like editing Adam wasn't keeping out the bits where he was a bit short with Gary either.

Why does Adam constantly do the hand under the chin thing. Literally used to love watching his vlogs but now I just want to knock the guy out. 🙈 so bloody annoying, even the voice is grating on me.
Exactly how I feel.

I wonder if he lets Gary give him secret blowies or handies when they stay in the hotels together?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Please help - I know he’s said before but I can’t remember... Why does Gary bandage his legs???

Please help - I know he’s said before but I can’t remember... Why does Gary bandage his legs???
Recently he says it's because his legs hurt and give way sometimes or something like that but I can't see how those bandages help.

I'm sure at one point originally he said that it was because when he gets anxious he scratches at his legs until they bleed and the bandages stop him doing that which makes more sense.

Recently he says it's because his legs hurt and give way sometimes or something like that but I can't see how those bandages help.

I'm sure at one point originally he said that it was because when he gets anxious he scratches at his legs until they bleed and the bandages stop him doing that which makes more sense.
Ah yes, I remember him saying about his legs getting tired and he can walk further with them bandaged, but you’re right the scratching does make more sense.

Frankly I think it’s more about gaining attention and sympathy. He has to play up that he’s this weak “disabled” person to justify that he’s stealing tax dollars from the government for pretending to have social anxiety.

Ah yes, I remember him saying about his legs getting tired and he can walk further with them bandaged, but you’re right the scratching does make more sense.
He did say in the video about going to physio therapy in the new year? Although I am wondering if he's on a waiting list to see one, since am pretty sure people can see their physio?

The bandages are so loose they're all bunched up, I don't see how they are helping. Even if they were tight like compression bandages they'd at least be a bit more support but still not do much.

I wonder if he lets Gary give him secret blowies or handies when they stay in the hotels together?
When I was at Winter in the City last year, one of the other creators showed me that Adam had a "looking" profile on Grindr (using his arty Instagram model shots of course), so you never know.

i know this isn’t a Gary thread but christ if I took a shot for every single time Gary mentioned something about one of his many ‘disabilities’ I would have been floored by the end of the 40mins. Does this man know that being ‘disabled’ (benefits fraud) isn’t a personality trait or????

Reactions: 6
When I was at Winter in the City last year, one of the other creators showed me that Adam had a "looking" profile on Grindr (using his arty Instagram model shots of course), so you never know.
Doesn’t looking mean he’s only interested in casual sex with no strings?

i know this isn’t a Gary thread but christ if I took a shot for every single time Gary mentioned something about one of his many ‘disabilities’ I would have been floored by the end of the 40mins. Does this man know that being ‘disabled’ (benefits fraud) isn’t a personality trait or????
I don't think Gary needs his own thread and since he seems to feature in all of Adam's vlogs these days they're like a double act!

I think the title of the next thread should include Gary and they can have a joint thread.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.