Adam Hattan - Disney Expert & Classic Snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Adam is going to be launching stickers? Is he scrapping the bottom of the barrel now to get people to buy his merch or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Those stickers have got to be a joke right ?
He's charging £2.25(!) per sticker (plus a postage fee on top of that) for some god awful designs which don't even make sense to about 99.99% of the population as well as shamelessly ripping off the Now That's What I Call Music franchise for his "complete collection" (a bargain at £19.95 :rolleyes: ). Someone on twitter as just said they've bought them all....more money than sense some people.

He should be reported to trading standards for copyright infringement.

Reactions: 2
The ad that he called a sponsor before his video began like... is he paying himself to promote himself?
Also the sticks are very generic too. But the end question is why? does he think he's tapping into a market that no one has tapped into before? Because 1. he's right but mainly because stickers aren't something that people want as merch because people can't see them like they can a pin or a hoodie. 2. they need to be a reasonable price, you can get good one's from Redbubble for less than that. 3. why Flynn Rider? Like we know you're obsessed with him but that makes no sense consider you are just harassing a face character.

The ad that he called a sponsor before his video began like... is he paying himself to promote himself?
Also the sticks are very generic too. But the end question is why? does he think he's tapping into a market that no one has tapped into before? Because 1. he's right but mainly because stickers aren't something that people want as merch because people can't see them like they can a pin or a hoodie. 2. they need to be a reasonable price, you can get good one's from Redbubble for less than that. 3. why Flynn Rider? Like we know you're obsessed with him but that makes no sense consider you are just harassing a face character.
5A4C80AE-1893-43E0-8F62-9FE8F9AE7C7E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s hit the lowest of lows. £20 for 10 stickers!!!!! The guy only cares about money and anything that will boost his ego. I can’t believe I used to actually like his vlogs a few years ago! I cringe on behalf of of him now....

Reactions: 4
He’s hit the lowest of lows. £20 for 10 stickers!!!!! The guy only cares about money and anything that will boost his ego. I can’t believe I used to actually like his vlogs a few years ago! I cringe on behalf of of him now....
Doing the math £20 for all the stickers is actually better value than buying the individual stickers, by about £2 roughly?
But he's just selling his merch now, and it's not even unique or obvious that it's from a YouTuber - which give or take might be okay - like people aren't going to notice right away that it's his merch, it could be bought from any old beige shop really.

So on Instagram he's in the office "helping to pack orders" of stickers.

Does that mean he employs people now? Do they just deal with his merch store? Is it bug enough to need that?

I know him and Gary used to pack the orders themselves from his house.

So he's got a new car and moved out feom his parents. Things must be going well for him, I just can't see his books and tshirts doing that well though.

I’m abit behind with replies. However I used to love Adam and Gary. Then I saw a live one day on Gary’s insta where he was calling people who messaged him and asked for things like happy birthday shout outs “begs”.
These are the people supporting you!
It was then I released how fake the pair of them are

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So on Instagram he's in the office "helping to pack orders" of stickers.

Does that mean he employs people now? Do they just deal with his merch store? Is it bug enough to need that?

I know him and Gary used to pack the orders themselves from his house.

So he's got a new car and moved out feom his parents. Things must be going well for him, I just can't see his books and tshirts doing that well though.
I think it's just him and someone else, there is no way he earns enough to staff employees too. But I think he has said that he's got an office space now, although some people believe that he is in a business deal with 'Ever After Holidays' so he could be using some of their office space.

I really hope Gary is getting a cut of the sticker profits, all those catch phrases are his! Even the Donkey one, they all relate to Gary’s jokes not Adam’s.
They should really be a double act and not just go under Adam’s name now. I can’t imagine an Adam vlog without Gary in it.
I really do enjoy their Disney blogs but Alton Towers was really poor. They didn’t show the rides, fair enough maybe not film actually whilst on them but they didn’t even show what the ride looked like as a bystander, just said what they were going on and came off and gave it a rating! Unless you’d been there yourself you’d have no idea what they’re talking about

Reactions: 7
He goes on about ting bits of single use plastics in tissue boxes, but keeps polluting the world with his crappy merchandise that serves no purpose and no one really needs. and none of it is environmentally friendly

Reactions: 6
I really hope Gary is getting a cut of the sticker profits, all those catch phrases are his! Even the Donkey one, they all relate to Gary’s jokes not Adam’s.
They should really be a double act and not just go under Adam’s name now. I can’t imagine an Adam vlog without Gary in it.
I really do enjoy their Disney blogs but Alton Towers was really poor. They didn’t show the rides, fair enough maybe not film actually whilst on them but they didn’t even show what the ride looked like as a bystander, just said what they were going on and came off and gave it a rating! Unless you’d been there yourself you’d have no idea what they’re talking about
Adam is just doing these UK parks for content now, he doesn't care about these parks so he likely doesn't feel the need to give such indepth information about them as he would with Disney. Which is kind of sad really, since it would be great advertising for the parks and they might very well host him at some point if his videos do well to showcase them.

Reactions: 1
He also doesnt know anything about them. Even in Disney he only says what he knows (or thinks he knows) from his time working there, he doesnt research anything

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.