Adam Hattan - Disney Expert & Classic Snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found this weeks vlog quite boring, last weeks was better
It was pretty much just the same as they did last week really, aside from going to the restaurant for lunch, but nothing really informative about it. You can tell he's just trying to get content out now, he doesn't have any real information about the park he went to they were literally just doing basic vlogging.

Reactions: 2
And Adam has a new vlog out... sponsored by EA games? Did they really reach out to someone who isn't a gamer for their expansion pack of Sims?

Reactions: 3
And Adam has a new vlog out... sponsored by EA games? Did they really reach out to someone who isn't a gamer for their expansion pack of Sims?
They did this with Emily Canham too! Seems stupid when there are so many gamers who have streamed the sims!

Such a weird video. I couldn't finish it. You can tell he's not a gamer in real life and he was just so annoying.

I've watched a few actual gaming YouTube channels play this and enjoyed it. Some were sponsored and got early release and some who were quite big sims gamers got no recognition from EA so it's odd they have chose to sponsor Adam...

I'd like to think this marketing from EA has backfired on them but I'm sure plenty of Adams fans will actually buy it.

They're trying to tap into the Disney market since its a Star Wars expansion.
I mean that makes sense, but maybe go with Disney people who also are known for playing video games. Like Adam said in the video he hadn't even played Sims 4 and he got it from EA - at least that is how it sounded.
Am sure there are gamers out there who would have promoted this new expansion pack a lot better than Adam, he was just playing the game and couldn't even tell people what makes this worth spending their cash.
From the comments I saw - which tbf was only an hour after he posted the video - they weren't talking about the game, it was just about how glad they were that Adam uploaded something.

I mean that makes sense, but maybe go with Disney people who also are known for playing video games. Like Adam said in the video he hadn't even played Sims 4 and he got it from EA - at least that is how it sounded.
Am sure there are gamers out there who would have promoted this new expansion pack a lot better than Adam, he was just playing the game and couldn't even tell people what makes this worth spending their cash.
From the comments I saw - which tbf was only an hour after he posted the video - they weren't talking about the game, it was just about how glad they were that Adam uploaded something.
I agree. How can you sell an expansion pack if you've never played the actual game?

I agree. How can you sell an expansion pack if you've never played the actual game?
He obviously didn't have a clue.

I put the video on just as background really while I was doing something but I turned off when he was screeching "ohh look I've got a new hat"

Reactions: 4
this is the definition of an 'influencer'selling out. basically anything for the money. takes away all authenticity and trust

Reactions: 5
We’ve been saying for months that he isn’t creating any new content because there is nothing in it for him...

...and voilà, here’s an ad.

not a good look Adam!

We’ve been saying for months that he isn’t creating any new content because there is nothing in it for him...

...and voilà, here’s an ad.

not a good look Adam!
Well he needs the money for the Disney content as he said in his vlog, and I think in his Instagram stories? XD
I wonder if EA did reach out to him or if it was Adams management that reached out instead?

Isnt Adam's management just Adam? he can't surely have management for such a small following, can he?!

Not many views so far. Especially when compared to the amount that some gaming channels would get.

47BA770A-8963-4FC3-AD15-E4131766CF8B.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Not many views so far. Especially when compared to the amount that some gaming channels would get.

View attachment 253382
Probably the pic he has doesn't make it obvious that it's The Sims, if you are going by the picture alone.
He's not even trying.
I would have thought he would have had an outside management team just to keep him in check and to be the middle people to deal with sponsorships ect. Heck maybe if he had one he would get more than what he's getting already.

Reactions: 1
God he’s such a twit I sometimes forget he’s still in his twenties. He seems more like a desperate 30 something for some reason.

God he’s such a twit I sometimes forget he’s still in his twenties. He seems more like a desperate 30 something for some reason.
How old is Adam again? 27?
I was also surprised to learn that Gary C was 40, still trying to figure out how they linked up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.