Adam Hattan - Disney Expert & Classic Snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if someone reports him for using the now brand. 🤔
Why does he think he can just release shite that no ones going to really know.
And this whole Flynn Ryder stuff is just 🤮

Reactions: 1
I know someone has said it before but I really hope gary is getting a cut from Adam's merch seems as 90% of the sayings have been made by Gary 😒

Reactions: 2
He also doesnt know anything about them. Even in Disney he only says what he knows (or thinks he knows) from his time working there, he doesnt research anything
True, but at least he has that knowledge backing him, whereas with the UK theme parks it's just him vlogging badly. People are only watching his vlogs now because of Gary bringing in some entertainment.

Reactions: 4
Although Adam may think he is on the rise actually its Gary that's bringing in the views, the catchphrases etc. Without Gary Adam wouldnt have anywhere near the views. The channel should really be renamed the Adam and Gary channel. He is no longer the star of his own channel which from a branding point of view is a problem

Reactions: 8
IMO Gary is the cattiest out of Adam and Gary. If you ever watch his Instagram lives he’s so bitchy and rude to followers.

He consistently blocks people. I think his persona on Adams vlogs is very very fake and despite saying he has crippling anxiety I think he’s actually quite manipulative.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think they're both as bitchy as each other and it's very obvious watching their vlogs together. Most of their "banter" has a bitchy vibe to it.... I don't get these bitchy vibes when I watch some other Disney vloggers for instance.
But with the two of them together, they come across very judgmental, bitchy and intimidating. And that's just what they show on the vlogs, can only imagine what they're like off camera.
Think it's actually what keeps them friends. I can just imagine them spending hours on end bitching about other people off camera and boosting their own egos by putting others down.
Def agree that Adam wouldn't be getting nearly as many views without Gary. None of his non-Gary vlogs have as many views as the ones with Gary. and he knows it. he's also just not funny (neither is Gary tbh) but at least Gary does have some unique sayings/jokes and does have that "he's so stupid I feel sorry for him" appeal.

Oh yeah they are both the archetypal mean girls and will be sad bitchy old men as they get older. Gary's is a complete Gemma Collins type act but he is pretty good at it. even though it's clearly fake. They are just two very nasty people who need eachother. Mutual frenemies

IMO Gary is the cattiest out of Adam and Gary. If you ever watch his Instagram lives he’s so bitchy and rude to followers.

He consistently blocks people. I think his persona on Adams vlogs is very very fake and despite saying he has crippling anxiety I think he’s actually quite manipulative.
I don't think him having crippling anxiety would stop him from being manipulative, but it does make it a lot harder for people to be critical of him because he keeps bringing it up, even though just because you have anxiety or depression doesn't mean that you can avoid criticism. Really for Gary to block people, he should either have an open account for his followers to see his persona and have someone deal with that instead of himself so they can deal with the comments that could upset him, and then a private one for his friends and family.
I do agree that Adam should change his channel if all of his content is going to have Gary in it now. Though I did like his vlogs when he had a variety of other people in it, Sam is a good example, the two guy's from that cruise ship vlog a few years back, the one with the woman from last year on an European Disney cruise, it was just a variety of people for Adam to interact with and they brought something different to the vlogs.
Now it's just the Gary and Adam show, it's a bit... beige really.

I don't think him having crippling anxiety would stop him from being manipulative, but it does make it a lot harder for people to be critical of him because he keeps bringing it up, even though just because you have anxiety or depression doesn't mean that you can avoid criticism. Really for Gary to block people, he should either have an open account for his followers to see his persona and have someone deal with that instead of himself so they can deal with the comments that could upset him, and then a private one for his friends and family.
I do agree that Adam should change his channel if all of his content is going to have Gary in it now. Though I did like his vlogs when he had a variety of other people in it, Sam is a good example, the two guy's from that cruise ship vlog a few years back, the one with the woman from last year on an European Disney cruise, it was just a variety of people for Adam to interact with and they brought something different to the vlogs.
Now it's just the Gary and Adam show, it's a bit... beige really.
I loved his series with JP and Craig on the cruise, I was sad to see he's deleted the videos like he did with Sam's series...

Does anyone remember the series he did that was like a media event at Disney and he did tours of hotels etc with a group and he went with a girl. I remember on the tour of Art of Animation someone was following the group and doing sketches of them which they got at the end. I can't find those videos now either...

EDIT: the series with Sam is back? I'm sure it was gone for a while! They must have made up...

I loved his series with JP and Craig on the cruise, I was sad to see he's deleted the videos like he did with Sam's series...

Does anyone remember the series he did that was like a media event at Disney and he did tours of hotels etc with a group and he went with a girl. I remember on the tour of Art of Animation someone was following the group and doing sketches of them which they got at the end. I can't find those videos now either...

EDIT: the series with Sam is back? I'm sure it was gone for a while! They must have made up...
Think it was mentioned on here a few weeks back that Adam has started following Sam again. But Sam still doesn't follow him back haha

So maybe Adam is trying to reconcile with Sam.... doesn't look like Sam is reciprocating it.

He also monitors the comments on Brogan’s lives because she can’t cope with criticism

• Haha

I remember that, I think that was when he was still living there? Cos the girl was a work colleague of his as they both worked in the UK pavilion if am remembering it right. I really enjoyed those series with her, and JP and Craig were rather fun too.
I think he's after the money with putting the vlogs with Sam back up. Maybe he's wanting to hang out with him again because his vlog series are rather fun and honest.

Sam would be made to partner back up with Adam, if he wants to continue vlogging (kinda get the impression his heart isnt fully in it). Sam's videos are fun and honest, he doesnt need Adam's toxicity

I remember that, I think that was when he was still living there? Cos the girl was a work colleague of his as they both worked in the UK pavilion if am remembering it right. I really enjoyed those series with her, and JP and Craig were rather fun too.
I think he's after the money with putting the vlogs with Sam back up. Maybe he's wanting to hang out with him again because his vlog series are rather fun and honest.
I've found that series now. It was April 2018 when he went for Dapper Day and wore thst tartan suit.

Another vlog on Sunday wonder if they went to Thorpe park this time. Surprised they haven’t been to Disneyland Paris yet

Agreed that Adam needs to add Gary as the costar of his channel. All of his solo vlogs have been worthless.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.