Adam Hattan - Disney Expert & Classic Snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He hasn’t posted a new video in two weeks. What happened to all of the great new content he was promising on his Instagram? It proves his channel is worthless unless he has a trip to film.

Reactions: 2
He hasn’t posted a new video in two weeks. What happened to all of the great new content he was promising on his Instagram? It proves his channel is worthless unless he has a trip to film.
Well he's still got his podcast, although I don't know how well he's been pushing that out there for his fans.
Am still wondering how he gets his money, he can't make that much to pay his bills, rent/mortgage, his car plus everything that goes with that, food, then the outgoings to make his book, his clothing 'line'. Does he really make that much profit? Or could it be that the bank of his parents comes into play? Possibly his mum and step-dad?

As far as I know he recently bought a house and a car. The YouTube views and book sales can’t really be covering it can it? I would assume there’s got to be more to the story...

As far as I know he recently bought a house and a car. The YouTube views and book sales can’t really be covering it can it? I would assume there’s got to be more to the story...
His sponsored work will be a lot, he’ll have negotiated extra on top of flights etc, he’s also been liv8ng at home for a long time, there have been some estimates done of other youtubers and their videos can get between 500-2000 each month, I would also say Adam can claim a lot of what he does back through business expenses

His sponsored work will be a lot, he’ll have negotiated extra on top of flights etc, he’s also been liv8ng at home for a long time, there have been some estimates done of other youtubers and their videos can get between 500-2000 each month, I would also say Adam can claim a lot of what he does back through business expenses
How often are his videos sponsored though? And even living at home for a fair bit of time, he does like to splash his cash when in Disney - although he could reclaim for that I suppose. Even then I do't know if it would fully cover his expenses, depending where abouts he lives in London - am assuming he lives in the London area at least.

How often are his videos sponsored though? And even living at home for a fair bit of time, he does like to splash his cash when in Disney - although he could reclaim for that I suppose. Even then I do't know if it would fully cover his expenses, depending where abouts he lives in London - am assuming he lives in the London area at least.
I think he lives in Oxfordshire or Northampton as his parents live on the boarder, when his company accounts are published we’ll be able to see what he’s been earning

Reactions: 1
I think he lives in Oxfordshire or Northampton as his parents live on the boarder, when his company accounts are published we’ll be able to see what he’s been earning
This is why I love the tattlers, thinking about checking out companies house etc

Reactions: 2
D3BF05AC-43F1-45FD-AA7E-6D923868C23A.png
Estimated income from the last few videos

Well after Gary has sold his last print he'll be able to afford another Disney trip. Limited availability of 500 at £8 a shot.
Here's me checking my budget after being furloughed for the last two months...

Well after Gary has sold his last print he'll be able to afford another Disney trip. Limited availability of 500 at £8 a shot.
I think is Gary does join Adam on another Disney trip, it won't be enjoyable for either of them. Plus how old are Gary's parents? The likely hood is that Gary won't be joining Adam until every properly settles down, if he didn't enjoy the trip when Disney was closing down due to Covid, he certainly won't like it afterwards.
Though do we still think Adam will go to America for a Disney trip?

I wonder how much of a cut Adam takes of that?

Wonder if welfare scammer Gary reports the income on the tit he sells to the government to pay income tax? Somehow I don’t believe he does...

Wonder if welfare scammer Gary reports the income on the tit he sells to the government to pay income tax? Somehow I don’t believe he does...
Defo not. I can't imagine him doing income tax, he'd likely get overwhelmed from the paperwork, unless he gets an accountant to do it for him, but that is also unlikely.

dies it not breech copyrights too. I know most small shops do but apparently it isn’t worth the risk if Disney come after you
It must do, but maybe Disney doesn't go after the small groups, it would cost them too much money - also there is Redbubble which also uses Disney characters for clothing, tote bags ect through fan art. Although Gary's art is more towards wall art, his own hand-made t'shirts are just for him.

It must do, but maybe Disney doesn't go after the small groups, it would cost them too much money - also there is Redbubble which also uses Disney characters for clothing, tote bags ect through fan art. Although Gary's art is more towards wall art, his own hand-made t'shirts are just for him.
I think it’s hit and miss Who they go after . I’ve seen small Shops shut down by Disney before!

That’s probably why he keeps his “art” abstract so he can try to claim they really aren’t Disney characters. Lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.