Adam Hattan - Disney Expert & Classic Snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disney sweeps places like Etsy quite often. It's an onging battle for them, but they do go after those small sellers and rightfully so.

Reactions: 1
That’s probably why he keeps his “art” abstract so he can try to claim they really aren’t Disney characters. Lol
It's a smart move really. Just some blobs on the shirt and your done! So easy a child could do it.

Reactions: 2
What’s happened to his podcast !?
Aside from he doesn't have content for it? Likely he was going to be mainly needing Disney vloggers to be on it, but with lockdown he can't have people round his place. Or no one wants to be on it.
Also I noticed on his Twitter that he was going to do an Instagram Live about starting up your own business.

I wonder if he’s starting up his own Disney travel planning business? I’m guessing the travel agency he just teamed up with wouldn’t be happy.

Also where’s all of this great new content on his YouTube channel he promised?

I wonder if he’s starting up his own Disney travel planning business? I’m guessing the travel agency he just teamed up with wouldn’t be happy.

he used to do consultancy almost and you could pay for him to help plan your holiday.

I think if he were to do that the travel agency he is working with would likely terminate the contract they have with him, which would be a pretty foolish thing to do. Unless he's planning on getting a fee from them for each person who books through his YouTube link?
I think he's just refering to his own 'buisness' of merch, am not even sure what he does though outside of YouTube, his merch store isn't even that great, it's just very bland and boring. At least other YouTubers like say MacDoesIt - fully aware he's not a Disney vlogger - his clothing has a flare to them, your see it and you either think it's hippy, it's colourful, or your know it's from that YouTube if you are already vaguely aware of him. Adam doesn't have that, his clothes don't jump out and make you realise it's his, given that he's retired the 'Morning'.

Anyone think it's a bit mad he's pushing his new Dream Guide so much when he's fully aware Disney World won't be the same for at least another year? So most of his "tips" will be useless? I believe he'd made the guide specifically for the 50th anniversary next year. Bad timing.

Reactions: 4
Anyone think it's a bit mad he's pushing his new Dream Guide so much when he's fully aware Disney World won't be the same for at least another year? So most of his "tips" will be useless? I believe he'd made the guide specifically for the 50th anniversary next year. Bad timing.
Gotta get that coin somehow since he can't get it on YouTube.

Reactions: 3
I saw on instagram he’s coming out with an updated version of his book and selling morning mugs and pins. Why did someone say he’s retired “morning”?

I saw on instagram he’s coming out with an updated version of his book and selling morning mugs and pins. Why did someone say he’s retired “morning”?
My bad, I thought he had retired his 'morning' thing, but I guess that might just be the t'shirts.

Unfortunately my mum has been sucked in and bought all the Dream Guides and the Planners - No idea why as we’ve been going to WDW regularly since I was a baby in the early 90s and know the place like the back of our hands! Anyway...

So when the Dream Planner appeared on our doorstep I was curious and had a flick through. I’m a media and marketing manager so producing materials like this for the buying public is part of my job.

Lets say I wasn’t impressed. The layout for the planning pages is basic and no more intuitive than you could produce yourself with a pencil and a ruler.

The graphics and page layouts are amateur and not well designed, the images and titles look like they been cut and pasted on the page.

I get that this is Adam’s first Line of products and he’s a start-up, but he’s making a pretty penny out of them, a few hours of a professional graphic designers time should have been budgeted, and if he did use a pro, he needs to fire them!

Recently the ‘50th Anniversary Edition’ arrived to lots of eye-rolling in the direction of my mum! :rolleyes:

Yes that’s right Adam has released a 50th Anniversary Edition that has ZERO information about the 50th Anniversary in 2021, Why?! - because Disney hasn’t revealed their plans yet! - So why did you release a new guide?

Clearly so he can capitalise on another print run in 6 months time!

I’ll give him his due it’s set out a bit better than the others, but still looks very amateur, and still very much a guide for the Disney Novice.

Reactions: 9
just watching adam's october vlogs with gary, and adam keeps mentioning 'oh i spent $200 on that meal', i know he treats gary to stuff but does he pay for all his meals and drinks out there too?!!

just watching adam's october vlogs with gary, and adam keeps mentioning 'oh i spent $200 on that meal', i know he treats gary to stuff but does he pay for all his meals and drinks out there too?!!
I think the over all answer to this is yes. It's the reason Gary is the one friend who consistently goes with him to Disney because he doesn't have a work schedule to work around, Adam pays for everything because there is only so much benefits can pay for and Adam can claim back the money for it too.
I kind of wish Adam would have other friends with him to the parks, because with Gary around his videos get really... beige really. You always know that Gary will forget something, the whole 'Moo Moo sharoo' that means anything now it seems, Gary talking about his legs and his anxiety but nothing is really said about how they deal with it when they are at the parks. Whereas with his other friends, or at least the older vlogs where Adam was with Heather/Pat (?) it was interesting and fun, the time he went on the cruise with his two guy pals, like it just made his vlogs a bit different because he was with different people who wanted to do different things.

He only goes with Gary because everyone else from past videos has dropped his ass like a rock. Remember Sam Mealey? Lol

I noticed something yesterday, Adam’s new podcast is called Ever After and Beyond, which is strikingly similar to the Travel Agents he worked with for his last trip call Ever After Holidays

His first podcast was published on 29th of March, so after he returned from that Trip with Gary.

Either there is a closer connection between Adam and the Agency that we are led to believe, more than just an agency reaching out to a Disney Vlog for a sponsored Trip, and there is a further business connection (explaining the similar names)

OR Adam has decided to use this name off his own back, which the agency can’t be too impressed with as it may cause brand confusion within the Disney community, and implies an affiliation that might not be there

OR it’s a complete coincidence, which again isn’t a smart move by Adam. If you are in the process of ‘building your empire’ and need brand consistency across your products, he should’ve named his podcast in line with his dream guide products

So do we think there is something more going on?

I noticed something yesterday, Adam’s new podcast is called Ever After and Beyond, which is strikingly similar to the Travel Agents he worked with for his last trip call Ever After Holidays

His first podcast was published on 29th of March, so after he returned from that Trip with Gary.

Either there is a closer connection between Adam and the Agency that we are led to believe, more than just an agency reaching out to a Disney Vlog for a sponsored Trip, and there is a further business connection (explaining the similar names)

OR Adam has decided to use this name off his own back, which the agency can’t be too impressed with as it may cause brand confusion within the Disney community, and implies an affiliation that might not be there

OR it’s a complete coincidence, which again isn’t a smart move by Adam. If you are in the process of ‘building your empire’ and need brand consistency across your products, he should’ve named his podcast in line with his dream guide products

So do we think there is something more going on?
I think it's a complete coincidence, Adam picked the name due to the firework show at Disney, but that might also be the reason why he's not done a pod cast in a good while.

Also it seems Adam will be going at some point this year, he's been making reservations for the parks according to a live from Victoria in Detail - saw someone mention it on the Brogan Tate thread - so that will be interesting.

I do wonder why Adam deleted the video he made with Sam in them, it makes no sense considering content is content, unless it's due to Sam complaining about Universal and Universal gave him fast passes and nothing to Adam.

I liked Sam. I liked Adam when he was with a Sam. They seemed to have more fun together than Adam and Gary. That video when they were in Universal on the jurassic Park playground was hilarious.

I'd love to know what happened between them.
Sam got a lot of attention in the comments and I wonder if Adam was jealous. Or were they more than friends or was there an attraction from one of them that wasn't reciprocated and things got awkward. Or was it just that Sam was negative about Universal and Adam was worried it would hurt his relationship with them and chose businesses over friendship...

I wonder if Adam isn't happy that Sam made his own channel. Its not a big channel so it's not really a threat but I like his videos, they're very amateur and real.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.