Adam Hattan - Disney Expert & Classic Snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually like both Adam and Gary but watching the latest video on Gary’s channel where they both say this virus took their holidays away from them. I lost family to this virus that I will never get back. They will get more holidays in the future. Very angry and disappointed 😡
I don't know how you haven't realised their selfishness "me me me" behaviour until now, but I'm glad Gary's latest video helped you come to this realisation.
Ive never come across any Disney vloggers as self centred and who only care about themselves and their happiness than these two guys! Oh and maybe Brogan!
PS Sorry about your family :(

Reactions: 1
Can anyone in the U.K. explain why Adam is obsessed with Abercrombie and Hollister clothing brands? They haven’t been popular in America since the mid 2000’s and is seen as a brand for pre-teens.

Also his acne is really horrible in this new video.
They always have sales too so are often £10 instead of £50 - it’s like upmarket highstreet

Aw poor Gary can’t take his freeloading vacations, how absolutely devastating! His life is easy, he gets to stay at his mommy and daddy’s house for free, not work a job, and collect welfare for fake anxiety all the while going on countless free vacations a year. Life is so hard!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
That annoyed me too. Going on as though they're being hard done by during their free holiday in a luxury hotel, having just been to Disneyland Paris, on a Disney Cruise, Disneyland in California, and before that WDW again. They're the real heroes here. The martyrs.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else heard Adams new podcast. He is planning a few trips to Disney world while restrictions are there because he wants to say he was there. Such a knob. I hope all international flights are cancelled for as long as possible that will shut him up 😡

Reactions: 3
Oh Jesus the douche canoe has his own podcast now? Who in their right mind would waste their time listening to that twunt prattle on about himself?

He’s basically saying he will be at Disney while restrictions are on because it’s an experience and if no one goes with him he will go alone. It will be quiet and he will get the best pictures. He doesn’t care about this virus he just wants content cos that is his job going to parks.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Of course the twit doesn’t care about the virus. I think he’s shitting himself right about now since he just bought a house and new car and his meal ticket is drying up.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He wants the content, I can imagine he'll be trying to think of ideas to bring to his channel for the while until he can go to a Disney park. I don't think he would enjoy it though, there is a lot of restrictions, and even if certain rules are loosened, I imagine fastpass won't be a thing for a while and he'd need to wear a mask still.
At least the podcast is only 18 minutes long - I only listened to 3 minutes of it and I just... why did he think he should make a podcast? what does that add?

He’s voiding travel insurance if he’s booking travel, if he catches it (or gets any other illness) how would he pay?

Said it months back, when the virus first started he was doing his “shimmy” on Instagram live saying it would mean cheaper holidays in the future.

like most of the Disney vloggers he’s a vile piece of tit.

Reactions: 6
Anyone else noticed how all he’s done for blm is the black square. So ridiculous when he has such a large following

I've just started watching him to get my Disney fix, and wow how much of a witch to Gary is he?! Always mocking him and putting him down. Adam thinks he's better than everyone else, you can just tell.

Reactions: 2
Him trying to profit off of Corona is sickening, so many people have died and all he can’t think of is bloody Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.