Adam Hattan - Disney Expert & Classic Snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every After Holidays sell Disneyland, Aulani and Hong Kong outside of Florida - maybe a trip to Hong Kong is on the horizon as they're getting set up to reopen at the start of June I think. Considering every other vloggers is going to Florida and he's just been it would make sense to do a non-Florida trip.

Reactions: 2
Every After Holidays sell Disneyland, Aulani and Hong Kong outside of Florida - maybe a trip to Hong Kong is on the horizon as they're getting set up to reopen at the start of June I think. Considering every other vloggers is going to Florida and he's just been it would make sense to do a non-Florida trip.
And that’s the series they’ve just done so makes sense to show off what else they show case, be interesting to see if he take Garry or someone else

And that’s the series they’ve just done so makes sense to show off what else they show case, be interesting to see if he take Garry or someone else
He'll end up taking Gary, his other friends likely wouldn't want to go because of work commitments. Or he might end up going alone if Gary doesn't feel up for it, it's a long flight to Hong Kong after all and I doubt they/Adam would pay for higher class seats.

It won't be any of the Asian parks. There's no way they'll be allowing international people in anytime soon. Most countries in Asia still have their borders strictly closed EVEN to neighbouring countries, let alone the UK!

My guess is it's Florida again... But he's probs just booking it for later in the year/next year, hoping it'll be possible to get there by then!

Whatever it is, you know the travel agency he’s working with is paying again. I think he said he’s in a deal with them for a year.

He's got his new book in. I wonder if he's changed the author photo at the back of the book though? Or is it the same as the other's? I was wondering that maybe he could have updated it, given when his first book came out.

So strange them running round the mall in the vlog saying how quiet it is and how everything's closed, do you not understand they're closing because it's unsafe to be out shopping?🤣

Reactions: 4
They commented on how quiet it was several times in the video - which I get, but at the same time given that the parks are shut and everything else is slowly shutting down, it would explain why. I found it interesting how Gary spoke about the mall being so quiet and it was good for his anxiety - but the parks don't?
I think you could see in this one that Adam was really scrapping the barrel for content for this last vlog, there was no comments on price, I don't even think Gary gave a review for his meal at the Cheesecake Factory when Adam did.
But I guess this is the last of his content for a while now, given that if Adam could go somewhere he'll have to isolate for two weeks after, or indeed isolate at the place he is visiting - I think that's what France is doing when they open up for certain countries again.

Reactions: 1
He posted on Instagram that he has more “magic” in store for his upcoming vlogs so he’s apparently not going anywhere. I’m assuming he’ll be doing boring Q & A or tips videos for a while. Yawn...

My favourite part in the latest blog was Adam saying he wanted to go to ‘real America’, then saying “like Nevada. And I want to go to Dollywood”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On a side note, does anyone cringe when he does his queeny flat hand to the chin pose every two seconds? He’s so punchable...

Reactions: 7
My favourite part in the latest blog was Adam saying he wanted to go to ‘real America’, then saying “like Nevada. And I want to go to Dollywood”
Only thing would be, would his followers watch it? Unless he was to focus on American theme parks, like Dollywood, given that the Trackers did that - granted they were invited - but it would be good to highlight other parks for people to visit and perhaps Adam could learn about the difference in service ect between Disney-fied parks and other parks.
Although I found it funny that Gary didn't seem to know about Dollywood. Also it was surprising to hear Gary say that he's never eaten anywhere in America that's outside of Disney? Surely they have eaten at Disney Springs, not all of the restaurants there are Disney owned?

Can anyone in the U.K. explain why Adam is obsessed with Abercrombie and Hollister clothing brands? They haven’t been popular in America since the mid 2000’s and is seen as a brand for pre-teens.

Also his acne is really horrible in this new video.

Can anyone in the U.K. explain why Adam is obsessed with Abercrombie and Hollister clothing brands? They haven’t been popular in America since the mid 2000’s and is seen as a brand for pre-teens.

Also his acne is really horrible in this new video.
UK person here! I think it's just those brands that he likes, along with Uniqlo, also they are cheaper in the States than they are over here, and given that here it's still a fairly new to us, we don't see it as for teens. Although given that Adam did live in Orlando for a bit, maybe he's trying to cling onto his teen years.

Isn't his acne not that great in most of his vlogs though? I think there are a few vlogs when it looks under control, but most of the time it's really obvious.

I feel bad for him if he’s struggling with acne, it’s clearly an ongoing problem and I’d imagine the trip had become quite stressful at that point.

I feel bad for him if he’s struggling with acne, it’s clearly an ongoing problem and I’d imagine the trip had become quite stressful at that point.
I actually didn’t notice it really minus a spot or two on his nose, but you notice it a lot more in 2017 etc

Has anyone else seen Adams insta stories? For a man who has been going on about saving the planet why is he wrapping his revamped book in shiny paper? I wonder if it's just for people who were hashtag gifted, or if common people got that treatment too.

I actually like both Adam and Gary but watching the latest video on Gary’s channel where they both say this virus took their holidays away from them. I lost family to this virus that I will never get back. They will get more holidays in the future. Very angry and disappointed 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.