Adam Hattan - Disney Expert & Classic Snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Vlog today was not that bad. I appreciated their honesty. Has anyone here heard of Michael "Kay". This dude is a complete scam and weirdo. Is there a forum on here for him.
The vlog today wasn't that bad, I did find it a bit odd at how abrupt the video ended though. Noticed a few people in the comments of the video were asking what happened and if Adam was okay. I did like how critical they/Adam was of the Be Our Guest dinner service.

Just started watching, I don’t even know why he went - I was due to go on holiday around the same time and just cancelled everything as I could see a lockdown was days away

Just started watching, I don’t even know why he went - I was due to go on holiday around the same time and just cancelled everything as I could see a lockdown was days away
Probably because they are only going for a week? Also paid by someone else so he doesn't have to fork out that much?

Probably because they are only going for a week? Also paid by someone else so he doesn't have to fork out that much?
So was I, but it was obvious was was going on and flights were about to stop etc

Reactions: 1
Gary: I have crippling anxiety meaning I can’t even work and must claim benefits...

Also Gary: Let’s go on Expedition Everest, a giant rollercoaster that has a backwards drop. It’s my favourite ride in the park.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gary's crippling anxiety seems to come and go as does his lactose intolerance - it's all baloney

Reactions: 12
The irony of Gary’s “Always Be Kind” persona while he’s trash talking and making fun of strangers online. Trash...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I forgot to add things like Gary feeding meat on a stick to tigers at Chessington.

Reactions: 2
The Vlog today was not that bad. I appreciated their honesty. Has anyone here heard of Michael "Kay". This dude is a complete scam and weirdo. Is there a forum on here for him.
I’ve seen a few vlogs of Michael Kay, until he moved to Florida he went on holidays with his family members, he’s another big present receiver namely vouchers or money cards

I’m thoroughly enjoying this series. Loads of hilarious moments and good information. I did tear up watching the Happily Ever After fireworks show. I love that song from Hercules and it’s the part of the show that always makes me cry.

Its so poignant to see the world and Disney prior to COVID-19.

I do find it, strange..?! Seeing a 40 year old man cry when meeting a character - he does know they aren’t real, there will be probably a young girl rolling her eyes under that costume!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I do find it, strange..?! Seeing a 40 year old man cry when meeting a character - he does know they aren’t real, there will be probably a young girl rolling her eyes under that costume!
Mate. Same.
I am a huge Disney fan. But I couldn’t give a duck about the characters. I enjoy the theming, attractions, atmosphere and all that. I sometimes meet Mickey with the kids but I am fully aware it’s a tiny English girl on a year out of uni. I am fully hated in the twitter dlp community for this tho. It’s cool. If they enjoy it I can’t be mad at that.

Reactions: 8
I just noticed that Adam has more subs on YouTube than Gary... but Gary is verified and Adam isn’t

I will admit I teared up meeting talking Mickey. It was so magical feeling to me and he’s my favorite character. lol. I’m sad they penny pinched and got rid of him.

Reactions: 1
I will admit I teared up meeting talking Mickey. It was so magical feeling to me and he’s my favorite character. lol. I’m sad they penny pinched and got rid of him.
Ok, I will admit I cried once... I was looking at something and the snuck up on me, everyone was giggling and I didn’t know and it scared me that much I screamed ran then cried as it almost gave me a heart attack hahahaha

I didn’t watch it but I’ve given up sticking up for him. Have done lots of unfollowing today!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.