Adam Hattan - Disney Expert & Classic Snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is anyone going to spill the tea on Adam’s latest drama? I’m lost...

Finally watched the latest video and it was meh. I hate when people film the same rides and shows over and over. I much prefer when he films merchandise and dining.

Reactions: 2
So is anyone going to spill the tea on Adam’s latest drama? I’m lost...

Finally watched the latest video and it was meh. I hate when people film the same rides and shows over and over. I much prefer when he films merchandise and dining.
It's not Adam; It's Brogan. Everything explained on her thread 😊.

So the chubby cow went shopping for furniture during a pandemic was the drama? Was Gary involved? Yawn...

Reactions: 1
He interviewed her apparently, I haven't seen it as they both make my teeth itch

• Haha
Can anyone tell me anything about Adams ex boyfriend, have fallen down a bit of a social media hole ahah

I think it was Max Pizza or something like that ? it seemed to be a very short relationship. I can only imagine how whiny and diva-ish Adam would be :ROFLMAO:

The thought that they were thinking they were making a difference in the let go CM’s lives was so laughable. Like these kids just lost their jobs, it’s not about you...

Usually love watching their vlogs but I cringed so hard at the end of their newest one that I had to turn it off🤦‍♀️ pretty sure the cast members they spoke to were more worried about losing their jobs and cutting a once in a lifetime experience short than wether the customers were having fun in the parks??
Also can't believe acting like nothings going on in the outside world is Disney handling the situation well to them🙄

Reactions: 3
Yes I’m sure the video of some people excited to get a boarding group for Star Wars made all the difference for the people who just lost their jobs. These two are such insufferable twats.

Yes I’m sure the video of some people excited to get a boarding group for Star Wars made all the difference for the people who just lost their jobs. These two are such insufferable twats.
yeh I cringed so much at that... they act so out of touch with reality.

Usually love watching their vlogs but I cringed so hard at the end of their newest one that I had to turn it off🤦‍♀️ pretty sure the cast members they spoke to were more worried about losing their jobs and cutting a once in a lifetime experience short than wether the customers were having fun in the parks??
Also can't believe acting like nothings going on in the outside world is Disney handling the situation well to them🙄

agreed it was very uncomfortable to watch...

I found it a bit odd that they would even put themselves into that meeting with the Cast Members, given that it sounded like it was something just for the employees.

I find it a little rude when they call cast members / waiters by their names because they have a name badge. Like “oh thanks Bob” when they bring them food or something.

I used to ignore people when I had a name tag and they’d say my name - if they don’t know me they should be a little bit more respectful and call me miss/mam if they even needed to say it, just “thanks” is fine which is what most people do. It’s just polite and formal.

They’re walking around as if the whole of the staff is their best friends or something

'Isn't really weird how a pool looks its best when no one is in it?' - I mean no, no it's not.

The vlog today is the same as always, a return to Hollywood Studios - I keep wanting to call it MGM - although I noticed that he filmed for longer on certain rides, like Living with the Land, I noticed it on last weeks vlog at the Festival of the Lion King he filmed more of the show too, or at least kept more of it in the vlog, which I though was a bit weird.
Will he finally buy a Disney suitcase? Who knows, but he keeps eyeing them up every time he sees them.

@KINGAA most of the time I don't even look too closely because that's just weird, and if you are wanting to give them praise, why not email/tweet at the place about them. And while I do find it annoying that they think the staff are like their pals, I also think on the flip side, it's kind of expected for Disney employees to have customers/guests know their names, particularly in places like hotels.

Reactions: 1
Looks like he’s ready again. Paris, California or Florida this time? I don’t think cruise lines are open again yet. I can’t believe he’s going again already
761F5D8A-DE5A-4505-8BEB-C6B8E8EB17F1.jpeg

Looks like he’s ready again. Paris, California or Florida this time? I don’t think cruise lines are open again yet. I can’t believe he’s going again already
View attachment 133376
A lot of travel insurance companies won’t honor any claims made with booking from now on, I assume it’s just another paid job he was supposed to go on

I've worked in hospitality for many years and I actually like when guests call me by my name

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've worked in hospitality for many years and I actually like when guests call me by my name
No way!!! I used to hate it when I worked in Hospitality - I’d just be walking and people would stop me and use my name as if I knew them.

I worked on a cruise line though so might be different as they’d call my name or come and talk to me and often follow me when I was off having my lunch at port with friends etc.

Ahh most people HATE it. I personally don't mind, but at my old hospitality job, the majority hated it.

So I think as a rule, it's just best not to... unless the person introduces themselves/makes it clear they don't mind you using their name!

View attachment 133376
From what I have heard Californian will be in lock-down for another 3 months approx? I doubt he would be able to go to Florida again this year... unless he's going to go to either Paris or maybe Shanghai? Although it likely would be paid for by that company that sent him and Gary to Florida in March. If he did get to go, would he take Gary with him again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.