Adam Hattan - Disney Expert & Classic Snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they came back from California and went on a Disney Cruise, then during that trip they announced their trip to Disneyland Paris, then during that trip they announced this Florida trip... if it wasn’t for CV19 I’d be expecting another trip announcement during this video. Maybe Tokyo.

And although Gary’s ditzy camp schtick was funny at first, I’m getting sick of him. Sometimes he genuinely just seems to be utterly stupid. The pins obsession is tragic. It’s hilarious when they act like his horrendously ugly white t-shirts with drawings on are high couture art fashion too.

And as others have said, him being ‘unable to work’ due to anxiety despite the amount of flights and trips he’s being going on, including going on white knuckle rides and stuff... it’s insulting. Someone should have the DWP look at the videos. Adam’s constant buying himself stuff as a ‘treat’ too... he only ever treats himself, there is no work to have a treat from!

Yet I keep watching. Ugh.

Reactions: 7
And although Gary’s ditzy camp schtick was funny at first, I’m getting sick of him.
I don't usually mind these two but Gary's persona seems much more forced this time. Like he's forcing himself to put the catchphrases they've made in.

He actually said corona was a good thing? What a disgusting piece of tit!
YES!!!! I wish I’d screen recorded it because I knew the shady little twerp would delete the live like always, I posted about it on the coronavirus thread when it first happened because I was shocked, he hadn’t even gone then, he had no problem saying it was actually a good thing it happened because “think of the discounts on holidays and flights”

I find Gary really odd, again, watch their joint lives, he’s a little witch.
They’re constantly bitching about someone who was on their last holiday or someone they met that week, laughing about them but “not naming the person” but giving them a fake name and cackling about them, I find him really weird.

Reactions: 1
Gross they paid for them to stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge too.

Looks like he just bought himself a new car too so the money must be coming in from somewhere.

Last edited:
Gross they paid for them to stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge too.

Looks like he just bought himself a new car too so the money must be coming in from somewhere.
It’s probably finance, doubt his t-shirts and views get him that much...

Just finished watching their latest video and I can honestly say they are ten times more insufferable now that someone else is paying for their trip.

Reactions: 5
So Gary can’t go out of the house for 3 weeks because he’s anxious but he’s fine to go on a Disney Cruise and to Disney World? And he doesn’t work and claims benefits for this?
Something I also said. Using tax payers money to claim benefit for his “anxiety” and inability to work at 40 years old yet he can go on 4 disney trips + a year?? And travel long distances??

Reactions: 6
I forgot to mention the most cringe worthy thing in the video was Adam singing on the tram at the top of his lungs. The sad thing was when he thought he actually sounded good and that he should start singing on tik tok...

Reactions: 4
I’ve not watched the latest vlog.

Normally I quite like his videos despite some of his and Gary’s habits but I think I’m just a bit over saturated with them now after WDW, Cruise, DLP and now WDW again in such a short space of time. It’s getting a bit repetitive especially since he’s only travelling with Gary now.

Also 1hr 30 for a travel day is ridiculous. What is there to show that takes the same amount of time as a full feature length movie?! Especially when we’ve seen it all so many times in the last few months.

Even in lockdown with nothing else to do I don’t have much desire it watch it. I will at some point I’m sure but I’ll most likely skip through it...

Reactions: 6
It’s not just travel day, they show their room at AKL and they go to AK and rode two rides and ate a QS. Not defending them, but it was more than just their flight like his usual video.

Reactions: 2
It’s not just travel day, they show their room at AKL and they go to AK and rode two rides and ate a QS. Not defending them, but it was more than just their flight like his usual video.
Like I said I haven’t watched it.
Although to me that’s a bit of a mistake on Adam’s part though since it’s not clear from the video title & thumbnail. It looks and sounds like a travel day plus resort and room tour. I would have expected maybe a trip to Disney Springs or the hotel QS like they usually do on their first night.

The fact that it looks like a 1hr 30 travel day vlog is one of the reasons I didn’t watch it.

I do still think 1hr 30 is too long for any Disney vlog. I can never watch them in one sitting and often forget to go back and finish the vlog. 30 mins is better, an hour max.

I like his Disney videos only for the fact that they’re informative - with prices, comparisons and worth.

Like I said I haven’t watched it.
Although to me that’s a bit of a mistake on Adam’s part though since it’s not clear from the video title & thumbnail. It looks and sounds like a travel day plus resort and room tour. I would have expected maybe a trip to Disney Springs or the hotel QS like they usually do on their first night.

The fact that it looks like a 1hr 30 travel day vlog is one of the reasons I didn’t watch it.

I do still think 1hr 30 is too long for any Disney vlog. I can never watch them in one sitting and often forget to go back and finish the vlog. 30 mins is better, an hour max.
i will say, theres far too much footage of them on the plane...
they also go to Animal Kingdom in the first vlog.

Omg his hair, he looks like pee wee Herman, saying that pee wees hair is neater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.