Adam Hattan #5 The Queen has died! What’ll he do? 2 weeks delay on a Moo Moo Sharoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure they want to make sure you are not a threat to their citizens like shooting sprees, personal attacks, drug dealing, etc. They don't give a tit about a drain on medical services. That brings in $$$ if you need actual medical help.

Reactions: 7
Is Gary even allowed to travel this much? In some countries if you are on benefits you have to have special permission, as you’re supposed to be actively job searching to be eligible? Also, wouldn’t there be a case for benefit fraud as there’s no way a normal dole can pay for so many pins and junk?

Reactions: 5
I go often and never have questions fired at me

The ESTA question isn't about that aspect, it is more about being a drain on tye medical services over there. If everyone answered yes then there wouldn't be many visitors
I believe they profile people but that’s just my hunch. Have always believed I’m targeted for my age, my appearance (I still look more college aged) and solo travel. I was even asked where the “menfolk“ were and why I didn’t have a boyfriend when going through Dublin preclearance. My boss has only had 1 jobsworth in 20 years but he’s also a totally different profile to me.

I agree re your second point but the idiot border agent said autism was a “mental disorder” and asked my colleague why he hadn’t disclosed it. Colleague was showing signs of distress/panic but was hauled in, kept for hours, shouted at, his workplace rang and in the end another agent let him through. The original “ your autism is a mental disorder Sir” fool never came back when he couldn’t find any dirt on him.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is Gary even allowed to travel this much? In some countries if you are on benefits you have to have special permission, as you’re supposed to be actively job searching to be eligible? Also, wouldn’t there be a case for benefit fraud as there’s no way a normal dole can pay for so many pins and junk?
He’s not on JSA, he’ll do a bi-yearly medical probably. All they need to do is look at his travel records and see he is fit for work.

He’s not on JSA, he’ll do a bi-yearly medical probably. All they need to do is look at his travel records and see he is fit for work.
Do you think his mother just supports him? It's probably not the biggest financial problem for her, just having him sat in his grotty box all day, give him pocket money every week so he can buy a funko pop.

Anyone that highlights a chicken burger as the highlight of a trip to Disney loses any kind of respect for me and I had little anyway.

They miss so much information that is needed for the new comers to his channel, as they wont watch his previous vlogs that cover all the bits of information people might need. I get confused about his life / business strategy and what he trying to achieve in his life. Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like the other scrounger Victoria is on her way to join them.. want to know where I went wrong in life to not be on constant holiday haha

Do you think his mother just supports him? It's probably not the biggest financial problem for her, just having him sat in his grotty box all day, give him pocket money every week so he can buy a funko pop.
I think he is on some kind of disability benefit. He makes money from prints but it still doesn’t justify spending $800 on one trip on just merch.
His mum doesn’t work, I think his dad has or had a very good job if he is not retired and is probably fine paying for the food and bills. He contributes nothing. He’s just an oxygen thief

• Wow
Anyone that highlights a chicken burger as the highlight of a trip to Disney loses any kind of respect for me and I had little anyway.

They miss so much information that is needed for the new comers to his channel, as they wont watch his previous vlogs that cover all the bits of information people might need. I get confused about his life / business strategy and what he trying to achieve in his life. Idiot.
They aren't great at sharing information which I think he used to do a lot better. Now they just resemble a cheesy holiday video on repeat

They are definitely there, someone has posted a photo they had taken with the pair of them in their hotel today

Reactions: 3
Adam continues to merge his brand with Gary c. Such a mistake to make your business so reliant on someone else.

Adam continues to merge his brand with Gary c. Such a mistake to make your business so reliant on someone else.
This is exactly what I thought when I saw the pumpkin picture. Adam is totally reliant on Gary. Didn't the Moomoosharoo line come from Gary? Isn't Adam selling something with "sortie" on it? Now Adam is doing the pumpkin thing. Adam makes fun of Gary for taking a billion photos, but all the photos in his stupid Disney guides are from Gary. The photos they are autographing and selling are Gary's.

This is exactly what I thought when I saw the pumpkin picture. Adam is totally reliant on Gary. Didn't the Moomoosharoo line come from Gary? Isn't Adam selling something with "sortie" on it? Now Adam is doing the pumpkin thing. Adam makes fun of Gary for taking a billion photos, but all the photos in his stupid Disney guides are from Gary. The photos they are autographing and selling are Gary's.
Adam is nothing without Gary and Gary has nothing without Adam!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.