Adam Hattan #5 The Queen has died! What’ll he do? 2 weeks delay on a Moo Moo Sharoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow........teaser trailer! Whats gong to be different about these two queens mincing around Epcot!?! duck all!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I follow another YouTuber who lives in Florida and her house flooded then went on fire. I know someone who is just back from wdw and she says she won’t rush back. She’s glad she went and might go back when her daughter is older.

Reactions: 2
They are there for Halloween events, flew out from Heathrow a couple of days ago. I'm sure Gary C will grace us with his pumpkin outfit again. Once a Pumpkin always a leech.
How does either of them manage it.. well how does Adam manage to pay for them both. 3 times in 3 months is crazy!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The last couple of vlogs views have really dropped off. Still good for disney vlogs from the UK, but not what I'd call rolling in ad revenue

Reactions: 4
The last couple of vlogs views have really dropped off. Still good for disney vlogs from the UK, but not what I'd call rolling in ad revenue
They do the same things every time they go plus with the cost of living manage UK families won't be watching as they can't afford to go themselves and seeing someone go so often is just rubbing it in.

Reactions: 5
I think Twattan, Gary C(un*) and Brogmonster represent everything wrong in our society. Narcissistic, self involved, talentless and cashing in on a pretty evil conglomerates talents. I hope the cost of living crisis reveals them for the dicks they really are.

• Heart
We can dream but Twattan and Gary are bankrolled by the royal bank of parents, your tax money and supplemented by sheep.

There’s no way YT revenue and merch has financed 5/6? Jollies in 12 months plus DVC. If Adams parents haven’t yet become sick of their boy king wheeling Gary around Disney as a “job” then they never will. Gary’s parents are unlikely to cut back on his pin money either and the cost of living crisis will give a new excuse for the way he’s enabledto live “too expensive out there and no point getting a job it won’t keep the lights on three days” For as long as I can remember ‘dole merchants’ have loved a recession to hide behind.

• Sad
5333AD58-994E-4257-8B48-A10C44818B29.png

Does this confirm they are there?
Losers.

they actually make me feel better about not going that much. Who wants to be them?!

Reactions: 8
Never comment on here but honestly how can they go so much? They were only there last month. I earn a decent wage and couldn’t go as much as them. And having just come back from Florida I don’t think I could go again next month. We’re still in exhausted after a busy 2 weeks there and then 2 weeks to recover from jet lag. So if Gary has a condition like he says he has how the hell is he coping?

Reactions: 14
Not only that but I've never gone to the US more than 2x a year and I often get a grilling from border patrol. I travel solo or with a friend so go through immigration alone just like these 2 and 'When were you last in the US' 'What do you do for a living' etc are always asked. About 50% of the time they dig deeper and act like intimidating plonkers. I dread going through it.

These 2 apparently sail through. How has Gary not been hauled into secondary by now? No job, no ties to his own country, no spouse, single male, in the 'high risk' age group for overstaying, didn't pay for his own vacation, no money to cover an emergency over there 'pin money' only and on and on. Why did I get asked if I could log in to my bank app and show them my balance when Gary can fly through?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Also has Gary ever said customs triggers his anxiety? The crowds together with the intimidation, it seems like a logical trigger

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also has Gary ever said customs triggers his anxiety? The crowds together with the intimidation, it seems like a logical trigger
And they are unforgiving esp if traveling alone as the Esta asks ''Do you have a physical or mental disorder'' If you tick yes the ESTA is denied. if you tick no but then fall apart under questioning and use mental health as the reason you could get a right going over. I know someone taken into secondary because he was very nervous and overwhelmed by the experience. He had to tell them he is autistic which isn't a 'mental disorder' They actually rang our HR to confirm his story about going to a work event, length of employment etc then let him go. You can bet that Gary knows well enough not to have a panic attack or show off his bandages etc He's not a complete fool, he's a lucky one ;)

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Not only that but I've never gone to the US more than 2x a year and I often get a grilling from border patrol. I travel solo or with a friend so go through immigration alone just like these 2 and 'When were you last in the US' 'What do you do for a living' etc are always asked. About 50% of the time they dig deeper and act like intimidating plonkers. I dread going through it.

These 2 apparently sail through. How has Gary not been hauled into secondary by now? No job, no ties to his own country, no spouse, single male, in the 'high risk' age group for overstaying, didn't pay for his own vacation, no money to cover an emergency over there 'pin money' only and on and on. Why did I get asked if I could log in to my bank app and show them my balance when Gary can fly through?
Some really good points. Adam would smuggly declare that he’s a company director and has docs to prove it… Gary?! Well… who the hell knows. Employed by Adam? Could make a doc? Border control probably just see two overgrown harmless children covered in Disney crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I go often and never have questions fired at me

And they are unforgiving esp if traveling alone as the Esta asks ''Do you have a physical or mental disorder'' If you tick yes the ESTA is denied. if you tick no but then fall apart under questioning and use mental health as the reason you could get a right going over. I know someone taken into secondary because he was very nervous and overwhelmed by the experience. He had to tell them he is autistic which isn't a 'mental disorder' They actually rang our HR to confirm his story about going to a work event, length of employment etc then let him go. You can bet that Gary knows well enough not to have a panic attack or show off his bandages etc He's not a complete fool, he's a lucky one ;)
The ESTA question isn't about that aspect, it is more about being a drain on tye medical services over there. If everyone answered yes then there wouldn't be many visitors

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.