Adam Hattan #4 Going broke for DVC, $6000 on pins for oooh Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But holiday companies are sending people places for free. He never gets invited to anything does he. So many other influencers get full trips to Florida, Disney wish, europe, spa breaks, opening of hotels etc. He hasn’t had one brand deal in a year, just shows people don’t think he’s credible enough (even these Florida companies and Fairmont seems to do a tonne of freebies this summer!)
Holiday companies may do (especially for somewhere that is less known, with most vloggers being sheep so they don't get a look in) but I haven't seen any airlines doing it (especially Virgin who are probably the best known Disney/Florida airline, again especially with the sheep vloggers).

Disney from what I have seen are taking a much different stance to before with gifted trips. Take the #HowDoYouDisney one they did recently, all of the influencers that were invited out there were ones I wouldn't consider to be primarily Disney vloggers. I don't think it's really to do with credibility but more what audience you want to hit. Ones that are pretty much purely Disney based they don't need to invite out as they go anyways and promote them for free where as ones that aren't known for Disney will show off Disney to a brand new audience.

Reactions: 2
Holiday companies may do (especially for somewhere that is less known, with most vloggers being sheep so they don't get a look in) but I haven't seen any airlines doing it (especially Virgin who are probably the best known Disney/Florida airline, again especially with the sheep vloggers).

Disney from what I have seen are taking a much different stance to before with gifted trips. Take the #HowDoYouDisney one they did recently, all of the influencers that were invited out there were ones I wouldn't consider to be primarily Disney vloggers. I don't think it's really to do with credibility but more what audience you want to hit. Ones that are pretty much purely Disney based they don't need to invite out as they go anyways and promote them for free where as ones that aren't known for Disney will show off Disney to a brand new audience.
I meant generally he hasn’t been invited to one single PR press or anything event in a couple of years now. No freebie weekend, no uk theme park tickets or night stay anywhere. Not even free suitcases! There are plenty of average vloggers who get ads for travel things locally. Even someone like Marriott, Hilton etc should be on the map by now.

That aside, watching him and the lazy benefits part time social anxiety +1 fly upper class sat badly with us. Absolute disgrace gary has the nerve to claim benefits and go on so many trips

Reactions: 7
I meant generally he hasn’t been invited to one single PR press or anything event in a couple of years now. No freebie weekend, no uk theme park tickets or night stay anywhere. Not even free suitcases! There are plenty of average vloggers who get ads for travel things locally. Even someone like Marriott, Hilton etc should be on the map by now.

That aside, watching him and the lazy benefits part time social anxiety +1 fly upper class sat badly with us. Absolute disgrace gary has the nerve to claim benefits and go on so many trips
Agree with all of that but they were invited to the 50th party in London, as did the world and his wife 🤷‍♀️

Because he’s considerably richer than you 🤪

Aka flexing. Same with Upper, he’s a smarmy prick.
Crazy. I'm staying there in a couple months but I'm flying from t5. For convenience surely you want hotel nearest your terminal.

Also..I didn't need to see Adam spreading his legs to camera

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Crazy. I'm staying there in a couple months but I'm flying from t5. For convenience surely you want hotel nearest your terminal.

Also..I didn't need to see Adam spreading his legs to camera
Everything he does is for views, it’s all meticulously planned.

Reactions: 1
Yes 🤢 I’ve just got to the part.
🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤢🤕🤢 can someone also tell thick and thicker just because they do their girly giggle, doesn't make it funny!

Twattan is too thick to understand the influencer market. Why the duck did he buy DVC!? Disney now know he is likely yo go at least annually and likely vlig it. He's so thick.

Also....I see he can no longer afford his 'warehouse.' Shocker.

Reactions: 3
Everything he does is for views, it’s all meticulously planned.
Oh yeah I have no doubt. Spreading your legs tho...who wants that. His channel does seem to be moving from family friendly at times

Also, he needs to sort is crappy beard out, he needs a decent barber. No one would recommend that severe cut off

Exactly there is no point giving freebies to Disney vloggers whose audience is already disney fans and go. Adam will go anyway, so will his audience.

Disney are targeting those with more diverse following to attract new people, not spend on those who are going anyway

He didn't sell virgin upper class at all well, if he wants freebies he needs to do better than that

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Gary knew about upper class even before the flight and the story with his mum, when would he ever wear a collared shirt to travel in

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.