Adam Hattan #3 Hand under chin, crap eating grin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So on their two week holiday they are staying at 3 different hotels all on resort. Must be great to work so hard to afford it… oh wait!!
I’m in Orlando at the moment, arrived on Tuesday and moving hotels three times, I couldn’t think of anything worse! Also, it’s cost a small fortune for a week so god knows how much it’s costing them… we were always going to go this week though as it’s my other half’s birthday 🙂

I hope Grifter C is declaring the income from his toddler doodles is all I can say.

Wouldn't like to see his anxiety flare up if someone reported him.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe they’ve sold out :oops:

And his post makes it sound like he’s an actual artist who spent ages on it “I started working on this piece earlier in the year. Eventually I came back to it & committed to how the lines would flow into each other”

Oh come on!!! It’s a 5 minute job, if that…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Even the simplest art can take ages in fairness, but, he has created one pretty basic piece all year. He is hardly an artist. If he can sell that so quickly, imagine what he could do of he committed to being a full time artist.

Adam and Gary are your typical dramatic humble brag 'omg I'm so busy' type person while not actually doing all that much. Just the slightest thing or inconvenience becomes a drama

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Disney+ gifted the tosser a bleeping cake for Disney+ Day.

If I didn't want to see all the Marvel and Star Wars stuff so badly, I'd ragequit them.

Reactions: 2
Honestly disney plus day is pure marketing hypean not much substance. A couple of good additions but no more so than other Fridays really.

Reactions: 3
Don't forget Home Sweet Home Alone, the next entry in the Home Alone Cinematic Universe.

• Haha
Anyone else find it weird Gary C doing lives on instagram in the dark 😬
A bit odd that he doesn't want people to see his face (his direct words).

He shared that they are going for 2 weeks and staying at two WDW resorts but wouldn't name them because of prior incidents with people lurking in the lobbies. Also wouldn't say when but before Christmas so it doesn't take a genius to figure out it is soon. He also said that Riverside was booked so it isn't that resort. They will be staying at Universal for a few days during the trip and getting express passes but then wasn't sure if they are because he can't remember the name of the resort there.

He won't go on Hulk or any roller coasters at Sea World (they aren't going to Sea World this trip) because they are too much for him but will go on Velocicoaster because he knows nothing about it. Um...we shall see about that when he actually sees Velocicoaster. That is no joke.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh, I hope we get to see his reaction to the drop track on Hagrid's.

Reactions: 2
A bit odd that he doesn't want people to see his face (his direct words).

He shared that they are going for 2 weeks and staying at two WDW resorts but wouldn't name them because of prior incidents with people lurking in the lobbies. Also wouldn't say when but before Christmas so it doesn't take a genius to figure out it is soon. He also said that Riverside was booked so it isn't that resort. They will be staying at Universal for a few days during the trip and getting express passes but then wasn't sure if they are because he can't remember the name of the resort there.

He won't go on Hulk or any roller coasters at Sea World (they aren't going to Sea World this trip) because they are too much for him but will go on Velocicoaster because he knows nothing about it. Um...we shall see about that when he actually sees Velocicoaster. That is no joke.
It’s the same thing with his anxiety all over again, it kicks in when it suits him.

Same with the rides - he can’t do the big rides, but that won’t stop him doing Velocicoaster?

He has no excuse if he gets on the ride, it is clear from the outside how intense it is. Lets see what crappy excuse he has that he can do Velocicoaster and not the rest!

Also, I don’t know if I just can’t remember, but has there ever been an incident when Adam and Gary are in WDW where Adam has been solo for a day/morning because Gary has to take some time due to his anxiety.

You’d think for someone that allegedly suffers so badly, they would at least have a bad day or two at some point and needed a day or half day to recalibrate.

As far as I can recall, he’s glued to Adam’s side the whole trip! 🧐

Reactions: 6
I refuse to believe people wait in lobbies hoping to see them.... Unless its to lynch then, which is much more understandable 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Much as I hate to I will stick up for them a bit here. I think its dumb AF for all these vloggers (or anyone tbh) to be posting so much about when and where they will be. It's such a security risk for both any weirdo followers stalking them and also showing they are away from home.

Reactions: 9
I think it was more when Adam worked in Epcot he would get people wanting to meet him when he was working

Reactions: 3
Much as I hate to I will stick up for them a bit here. I think its dumb AF for all these vloggers (or anyone tbh) to be posting so much about when and where they will be. It's such a security risk for both any weirdo followers stalking them and also showing they are away from home.
Totally disagree. Who cares where or who they are? This is just narcissistic. Like when they say they've met loads of followers, but yet you don't see any of it. They are trying to portray an image of celebrity....its a joke. In Disney world, a once in a life time opportunity fir mist families who can 'meet' characters will want to sit and wait for Adam and Gary!? Please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.