Adam Hattan #3 Hand under chin, crap eating grin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adam the red nosed douchebag. Tries to to scam by selling clothes. And if you ever bought one. You could really say it blows.
All of the other bloggers, used to shout and call him names. Adam the red nose douchebag, you (won't) go down in history.

Quick, someone put it on a t shirt!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does he drink?
He says he's not a drinker in the vlogs, apparently :rolleyes:

All of the other bloggers, used to shout and call him names. Adam the red nose douchebag, you (won't) go down in history.

Quick, someone put it on a t shirt!
Then one foggy Christmas Eve, Gary came to say
Adam with your nose so bright, won't you pay for my Disney flight

Then all the vloggers dodged him
and the characters had to suffer Mr C...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I see Gary C’s anxiety has gone enough for him to make some fake Mickey Mouse prints to sell. But wasn’t he flogging fake stuff with Adam last week? This man has no morals. Hope he’s not too anxious to fly to Orlando and deal with Christmas crowds…. Poor little man child

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bahaha Gary C has just done a live and someone asked if Brogey was going to WDW with them and he said 'no she's off to palma, she's bought herself a ticket for some event to learn about travel'

Burrrrnnnn

This was a comment on Brogan’s thread So they must be going end of this month

• Haha
Reactions: 5
400 of these prints at £12 each - that's £4,800.

Minus printing and shipping that's not a bad little earner for Gary!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
1 - that print must have taken all of 5 minutes to do

2 - are there really that many people who would spend £12 on that

These two egos are unbelievable at times

Also Adam now adding Gary to his site should really think about this more. He is now making his business and brand more reliant on Gary, and it's edging closer towards a partnership. I hope Adam has protected himself legally with contracts etc.

Reactions: 7
Well you can tell Twatam Twattan has rubbed off on Mr C,

must be to supplement the disappointing moooorning collection ?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So on their two week holiday they are staying at 3 different hotels all on resort. Must be great to work so hard to afford it… oh wait!!

Reactions: 3
Then one foggy Christmas Eve, Gary came to say
Adam with your nose so bright, won't you pay for my Disney flight

Then all the vloggers dodged him
and the characters had to suffer Mr C...
deceased !!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.