Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starri

VIP Member
I left a comment on the video about it. I'll see how long it takes to be deleted, but I cannot believe how pissed that made me.
Screen Shot 2021-12-05 at 12.37.32 PM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Another week Another vlog. You though it couldn't get worse...it does. I watched the 38mins of pure bore so you don't have to. It was in fact another wheelchair day and even from the thumbnail you can tell dickhead 1 and dickhead 2 are even done with this shit. So let's get rolling 👨‍🦽

We begin with 4 whole minutes in the hotel room of both of them basically crying about how tired they are, and complaining about covid tests. Gary needs a rest from the holiday so won't be on the next trip. All the sitting down has done him no good.
Screenshot_20220220-212813_YouTube.jpg

Next we are treated to them in masks which means we don't have to see their whole faces. Adam states an antigen kit test would suffice for testing but why do that when you can pay $179 each for covid tests at a doctors office to show your views, yes we still have money to spend. Also they get their vitals done, of which I'm surprised neither of them flatlined as they both look dead at this point. They both scream "we're negative" and I'm just like I already knew that boys not one positive comes out of your mouths.
Screenshot_20220220-213256_YouTube.jpg

Then an unwelcome return of the lou and Andy pipkin tribute act from little Britain as Gary spends another day sat on his arse, but only when it's convenient.
Screenshot_20220220-213820_YouTube.jpg

Even the food is as bland and lifeless as the pair as they dine on chicken and chips.
Screenshot_20220220-213932_YouTube.jpg

And then an image I want to soon forget of a manchild looking miserable as fuck in a pair of mickey ears whilst being pushed round by dickhead 1.
Screenshot_20220220-214251_YouTube.jpg

They state to be careful packing power packs as it could trigger security scanners on entry but part of me thinks this is Adam's plan so he can get a good pat down by one of the male security guards.
We are shown the development of Adam's camera skills next or lack of. He thinks filming 3D film is a good idea and we have footage like this...
Screenshot_20220220-214451_YouTube.jpg

And you think that is bad we then get a solid 30 seconds of black and Adam's horrible ear piercing obnoxious scream whilst they ride space mountain...
Screenshot_20220220-214639_YouTube.jpg

Adam says they missed a few things out of this trip...just a few Adam? What like the whole of universal despite stopping their. They missed so many things, took the holiday easy and yet still both of them are physically fucked by this point.
Screenshot_20220220-214826_YouTube.jpg

They find a "good spot" to watch the show and stay here for 1 hour and 45 minutes waiting as it's such a good spot. What they meant to say was we are so fucking done with this Disney trip and cannot be arsed to move unless someone pops up on grindr less than a foot away.
Screenshot_20220220-214958_YouTube.jpg

Oh yeh and just in case you forgot it's the 20th of February today and this vlog is still CHRISTMAS!
Screenshot_20220220-215044_YouTube.jpg

The wheelchair is returned and the bus transport is no longer convenient because...anxiety in large crowds, waiting etc and hunger so Gary manages to walk to the restaurant for food of which his only fan is there.
Screenshot_20220220-220051_YouTube.jpg

We then have obligatory Gary cam of which Adam walks in on....awkawardddd. Mark that off on your bingo cards. Although no full house today because they are so tired and done by this point we don't even have a shop tour to moo moo sharoo around.
Screenshot_20220220-220102_YouTube.jpg

And then finally we have about 5 mins of the pair sat on a bed reminiscing about how shit the trip has been because they had no housekeeping and agonisingly trying for them to come up with their best bits which mostly turned out to be the parts where they did fuck all..honestly would been better having 2 weeks all inclusive in benidorm if they wanted to sit around and be lazy.
Screenshot_20220220-220318_YouTube.jpg

Thankfully the vlog ends there and so does this series. If he starts the next one now it might be on time for Christmas.
38 minutes of 0 new content of basically 2 menchildren crying about their over privileged lives inside Disney resort aimed for kids. If you want more of this stick around as Adam will soon be uploading his solo trip of which we have already established he won't be spending a single day of it alone or without a meet up. Although Gary won't be there and the christmas decs will be gone so it will be altogether an entirely new series!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

TheWoodenSpoon

The irony that Gary’s anxiety is triggered by loud noises when him and Adam cut about the parks squealing louder than a pig getting kicked in the nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Scottishfalpal1

VIP Member
Anyone want to predict the travel day vlog and save us all two hours
Staying somewhere at the airport, having dinner in giraffe where Gary has chicken. Adam surprises Gary to premium economy after such a hard year. Picture picture. Treat your self. The end

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Nicotheicon

Chatty Member
Spotted Adam at Epcot today and spotted her again on my Grindr feed 🤭🤫 I guess grooming her cute guy friends (Not Gary) with Disney trips/accommodations don’t pan out for her.

6F6968B7-CB3C-4BFC-BA6A-8B9C04D628F5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Kitt

VIP Member
I enjoy the vlogs purely for a bit of escapism but it annoys me endlessly that he has to perform on rides the way he does. Shouting out stupid shit. It’s like he has to let everyone else know he’s done it before. Rise of the Resistance is a big deal, I bet that family with young kids hated Adam messing around screaming on it next to them. Must’ve really ruined the immersive experience of the ride.

Reactions: 19
So strap yourselves in for another boreathon 51 minutes of Adam's money tree having no end. Gary comes along for the ride...literally in a wheelchair and well shall we get started?

Less than 2 minutes in we start with Adam saying "come play with us" which if isn't creepy enough in itself Gary is at the end of the corridor pulling 2 suitcases (the most physical exhaustion he has done this holiday.
Screenshot_20220213-182737_YouTube.jpg

Unsurprisingly they had been upgraded to a commodore suite without Adam or Gary having any knowledge of this which in itself is sus. Yes most likely because you produce vlogs at Disney but maybe to distract you from the fact that your not getting any housekeeping in the morning. Adam put on the fake waterworks and gushes over Gio and Disney.
Screenshot_20220213-183126_YouTube.jpg

Next as shown by Gary a book about yachting, something neither of them will ever do due to now being tied into Disney holidays for the next several years
Screenshot_20220213-183520_YouTube.jpg

Toileteries as a competition giveaway, really scraping the barrel here but then from here on out the money tree and bank of mum and dad knows no ends. As this could be a runner up prize for what's to come...
Screenshot_20220213-184034_YouTube.jpg

Next we are treated to Gary spinning a globe for us viewers who are longing for them to go anywhere else in the world but Disney but hey DVC will put a stop to that
Screenshot_20220213-184716_YouTube.jpg

"Could be a wheelchair day"....it was a wheelchair day and we are treated to a perspective of Disney from a 4 year olds point of view...the target audience of Disney not 2 middle aged men who winge at everything.
Screenshot_20220213-184912_YouTube.jpg

Before that though get your bingo cards and dabbers out because you can dab that "picture picture" before we head out to another borefest.
Screenshot_20220213-184813_YouTube.jpg

And here we have the 4 year old POV
Screenshot_20220213-185012_YouTube.jpg

Andy and Lou were a better double act in little Britain than this pair of self entitled creeps
Screenshot_20220213-185050_YouTube.jpg

Another dab on the bingo card as we are treated to Gary cam and him thanking Adam for pushing his lazy ass round the park today.
Screenshot_20220213-185129_YouTube.jpg

We almost have a full house with both of them attempting to sing Arabian nights and ruining other people's experience
Screenshot_20220213-185407_YouTube.jpg

A token wave to Mary Poppins who was honestly just sick of their shit followed by another pin purchase from Gary that he will regret later when he can't afford the price hike in energy bills...oh wait no, he still lives with his family so they will pay for that.
Screenshot_20220213-190106_YouTube.jpg

And maybe even Adam's parents paid for this, a $750 pair of Mickey ears that honestly looked like were made by a 5 year old and their craft box. I have no idea where he gets his money from!?
Screenshot_20220213-190355_YouTube.jpg

Someone else sick of their shit...
Screenshot_20220213-185806_YouTube.jpg

More shopping, yawn yawn, we get the horrible image of Adam in a onesie, his poor taste in fashion knows no bounds even when it comes to sleepwear.
Screenshot_20220213-191318_YouTube.jpg

Even Adam knows how boring their repetitive trips are at the point as he shows one clip of Gary in Chicken Guy and tells him off for saying "moo moo sharoo" ...Mark it on your bingo card
Screenshot_20220213-191552_YouTube.jpg

Finally Adam treats himself..again to some chocolates because he has money and his audience aren't aware of that from this vlog already. And Adam's camera skills still have not improved as we endure an out of focus shot of an art print of someone Gary follows on Instagram...no you can't get a sponsorship deal for that Gary
Screenshot_20220213-191747_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220213-191957_YouTube.jpg

And this ladies a gentlemen is footage that is still from Christmas....2 months ago. We are seeing Christmas trees and hearing Christmas songs despite Christmas being 2 months ago. Adam did not get the memo about vlogmas being only for December. Despite this his editing and camera work is still hot garbage. Roll on next week when no doubt we will have to endure more crying about walking, spending money and getting another full house on our bingo cards whilst wandering Disney, the happiest place on earth...yet neither Adam or Gary's attitude or emotions ever show it.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Adam Hattan is a snob. All these vloggers go the same way. Their content doesn't cater for the every day Disney goer.

Their vlogs don't contain any useful info for first time visitors or returning guests.

They slam anything considered 'on budget' and make those who go to the lower end resorts and fly economy feel like shit.

They all keep their meet up circles small with others just like them. Cater their content to the rich and suddenly become un relatable.

The latest vlog I watched out of curiosity. From a creative point of view it was just dull and repative. Lazily put together, as we're the past few series.

His merchandise is equally lazy , his book is poncy and he really does consider himself as the British Tim Tracker - why the hell would you wanna be.

I dunno - as a hard working person who considers it a privilege to stay at a budget on site hotel and fly economy with tui, people like Adam make you feel inferior. That's the main kicker.

I'm gonna say this to anyone who needs to hear it. Whether you're a first timer or returning. Whether you splash out or do it on a budget, the Magic of disney is what YOU make it.

Last edited:
  • Heart

ellieblue332

One person donated £50 during the premiere of today's vlog because they were enjoying it so much?? almost nothing happened in nearly 40 minutes!

• Wow
  • Haha

Pop!91

VIP Member
This might be an unpopular opinion, but you shouldn’t be buying into DVC before you’ve bought a house!

Reactions: 18

Venom

VIP Member
Does he drink?
He says he's not a drinker in the vlogs, apparently :rolleyes:

All of the other bloggers, used to shout and call him names. Adam the red nose douchebag, you (won't) go down in history.

Quick, someone put it on a t shirt!
Then one foggy Christmas Eve, Gary came to say
Adam with your nose so bright, won't you pay for my Disney flight

Then all the vloggers dodged him
and the characters had to suffer Mr C...

• Haha
Reactions: 17

woofer1

So, we just got back from disney and guess who we spotted in magic kingdom, only mr hattan himself, quite a plump one in person, very very OTT could hear his stupid mooooorning from the other side of the grass we were on

• Wow
  • Haha
Gary and Adam look so unhealthy in that vlog. Both lack any form of exercise and look so rough. It really annoys me how people have gotten so unhealthy during a pandemic. Surely now at the end of 2021 people would start to lose weight and eat healthy incase they do get sick.

not surprised they struggled to hack the parks based on how unhealthy they look
I mean, they’re not alone and I’m sure many of us here are less heathy than before the pandemic. Not something I’m judging anyone on tbh.

• Heart

Lauurz

VIP Member
I enjoy the vlogs purely for a bit of escapism but it annoys me endlessly that he has to perform on rides the way he does. Shouting out stupid shit. It’s like he has to let everyone else know he’s done it before. Rise of the Resistance is a big deal, I bet that family with young kids hated Adam messing around screaming on it next to them. Must’ve really ruined the immersive experience of the ride.
This wound me up so much! Let the others on the ride enjoy it. Stop trying to show that you've been on it already. Same with Mickey and Minnie's runaway railway. Yes, we know you've been on it before and know the song 🙄🥱 Think of others that could possibly be experiencing it for the first time (and possibly only time! Not everyone can afford multiple trips!)

Reactions: 16