Adam Frisby & In The Style #2 Awful celeb, awful clothes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if he had to pay full price for the place they were in before Dubai because he never usually shits on places and it’s the first time he’s not posted 50,000 times a day
I think the only reason he didn’t do his normal showing off was because he didn’t want people knowing, he was stopping at yet another resort under Muslim law after his whole reel about it being illegal to be gay in certain countries. He can justify (in his eyes) going to Dubai because it’s for ‘work’ but surely must know how hypocritical it comes across, going off about something on Instagram and then choosing to ignore your supposed principals just for a holiday, not even a week later, when you’ve got the money to go anywhere in the world.
No fear, he’ll be back to posting and bragging now he’s in Dubai and even worse smug old Perrie will be with him as well 🤢

Reactions: 2
His grid post says it all. Like I thought he knows after what he said, there’s a good chance people would query why he has gone there again, so he’s quickly justified it by saying how could he not be there to support her and at the same time, posted it on his stories doing a giveaway on that post, so he comes across as good old Mr Generous, knowing that people love a freebie. He’s so transparent.
Still think it’s so unprofessional how he blatantly favours certain collabs over others though 🤢

Attachments

• Angry
Georgia Louise who is my favourite influencer launched a collection with In The Style yesterday which is absolutely stunning and so is she .She has had collections before but no comment from him .

Georgia Louise who is my favourite influencer launched a collection with In The Style yesterday which is absolutely stunning and so is she .She has had collections before but no comment from him .
She could do so much better than ITS. Without fail he overshares any collections Stacey and Perrie do, mentions Jac sometimes but barring that, the rest of them don’t exist. He seems to always mention the ones who have the highest social media followings and whose collections ‘supposedly’ do the best. I suppose that way he then takes some of the credit because he's that up his own arse, he’ll think it’s him promoting them, that’s helped sell it 🤦🏻‍♀️ Saying that he did mention Jessontheplussize the other day, which he never does but that was only after her collection was up and running and apparently selling out.
I know Perrie is Creative Director there but the money that’s been spent on this one launch probably adds up to more than all their other collabs launches put together.

Reactions: 1
Obviously gifted or discounted with the tags to travel republic 🙄

and having a maccy d’s while having a vitamin IV he really is thick as pig 💩

Reactions: 1
Obviously gifted or discounted with the tags to travel republic 🙄

and having a maccy d’s while having a vitamin IV he really is thick as pig 💩
I’d say heavily discounted. There’s about 10 of them out there, all in really nice suites as well. I’d be surprised if they got them totally free.

Reactions: 3
I’d say heavily discounted. There’s about 10 of them out there, all in really nice suites as well. I’d be surprised if they got them totally free.
I don’t know about you guys but the last place I wanna go is somewhere that has been gifted to one of these influencer tramps

Reactions: 8
I don’t know about you guys but the last place I wanna go is somewhere that has been gifted to one of these influencer tramps
Me too. I refuse to use any brand/company that gives freebies to these people. What’s worse is it always goes to the people that can afford it themselves and the least deserving 🤬 Will say though from what I’ve heard, the place they’re all stopping at, isn’t one of the nicest places to stay in Dubai. Definitely not the standard Adam himself normally goes for.

Reactions: 4
It certainly wouldn’t influence me. Look at Chazza Dawson she’s made the Maldives look shite but it would appear a few ‘influencers’ are being gifted or discounted to same resort. Chazza has just been sneaky with her declaring it.

They’re going so overboard with this collection. Never known any other collab get 11 insta posts advertising one collection and the day isn’t over yet 😂 The money being spent for them all being in Dubai, along with the launch party is so crass in the current climate. The arrogance of Adam & Perrie that everything will sell out within minutes would put me off of buying anything. Honestly it looks the same as every year since she’s been doing it, barring a couple of tweaks here and there. I’m muting the lot of them until this is all over. Whatever happens they’ll be showing off on their stories and saying it’s the fastest sell out collection ever, even if it isn’t 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 4
God the whole Collection looks so cheap! If the sample bits in the main model don’t fit properly what hope so they have on the general public!

oh dear 🤔 well that didn’t go down well.
I’m not surprised nearly everything is the same as last year just in a different colour/material.
Can’t believe the amount of money that’s gone into this launch - the amount of staff that’s gone over, the length of stay, the whole thing is so out of touch when people are struggling if they’d stayed in UK and dropped prices they might have done better

• Wow
Reactions: 6
They’ll say it cos the larger sizes have sold out 🤥 Her collections rarely go above a size 20 even though they’re advertised to a 24 🙄
They’re not even showing as an option on the items I looked at 🙄 even though she says on her post all items up to a size 24 - what a joke!

How crass, nobody needed to see him stood there in Dubai on there umpteenth holiday of the year bragging about £650,000 in sales.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Perries post make her look like a thick twit 'true to size, I wear an 8' 'true to size I wear a 10' literally right next to each other. They can't be true to size of you're wearing different sizes in everything love.

Reactions: 5
How crass, nobody needed to see him stood there in Dubai on there umpteenth holiday of the year bragging about £650,000 in sales.
Exactly and Adam, Jamie, Perrie and ITS have all shared it on their stories. Way to remain humble 🤢