Adam Frisby & In The Style #2 Awful celeb, awful clothes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they dyed? And he looks like he has action man Velcro hair lol 😂
I’m not sure but if they were professionally done, however much he was charged, was too much. I also think the over use of filters on his pictures doesn’t help.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Daffodils growing on land he's been to see is a sign to biy the land, it's spring, he's going to see daffodils, the daft pillock

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Daffodils growing on land he's been to see is a sign to biy the land, it's spring, he's going to see daffodils, the daft pillock
Just a way for him to drop in that he’s planning on building something 🥱🥱

Reactions: 2
Funny how none of their full time collabs are poc and they only have one collab over a size 14 but to advertise their own brand swimwear range, they are using 3 ladies of colour and 3 ladies above a size 14. Also they’re using 5 customers that they’ve haven’t shown yet but guarantee they also be plus size ones, poc and if anyone applied that has a disability, they’ve probably used them as well.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
So the five normal ‘customers’ they’ve picked for their swimwear campaign are more diverse than all of their collabs put together - surprise surprise. What’s even more shocking is, like last year when they used a nuskin colleague of Perries but failed to disclose it, they’ve upped it this year and used someone who is that friendly with Jamie they go on trips together 🤯 let’s see it they mention that.

Anyone else find the confident mama (melissa I think she is called) irritating? I've seen her doing a couple of ITS hauls in the last couple of days & she's just far to OTT

Anyone else find the confident mama (melissa I think she is called) irritating? I've seen her doing a couple of ITS hauls in the last couple of days & she's just far to OTT
Not seen her before but just been and had a look 🤮 does she have to wobble her belly about in every post and dance around showing her backside . Like you say she is far too much and doesn't do any clothes justice.

Not seen her before but just been and had a look 🤮 does she have to wobble her belly about in every post and dance around showing her backside . Like you say she is far too much and doesn't do any clothes justice.
I've only seen her in the last week or so but I'm glad it's not just me 🤣 the wobbly belly thing is not endearing

Funny how the only time he mentions ITS now is when Stacey or Perrie have ‘huge’ collections coming out. Glad to see his favouritism towards certain collabs is still very evident. He’ll start banging on about Perries cos it gives him the excuse for him & Jamie to go to Dubai for it 🙄 She is one collab whose collection I’d love to see bomb spectacularly 😂

Attachments

I can’t believe he’s just shared a reel about how in 2024 it’s still illegal to be gay in 30% of the world, and he’s showing them in the Maldives, which is one of those countries 🙄. Then in the next week or so they’re off to Dubai yet again. Does he realise what a bleeping hypocrite it makes him look. If he was that disgusted by it, he’d boycott the countries where it’s illegal but no instead he purposely chooses to go to these countries because it’s where all the z listers go and he wants to be in the it crowd 🤦🏻‍♀️
Edited. Obviously other people see it the same way 🤷🏻‍♀️⬇

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but as much as I’d love to experience the world, I would not give my money to a country where it’s illegal for me to love another human because they’re the same sex as me

Reactions: 18
He’s getting really passive aggressive with his replies on that post. What did he expect? Loads of people calling him out and he can’t take it. We all know how he likes to show off and brag but after this, I wonder how much he’ll show of them in Dubai when he goes there this month 🤭

Reactions: 4
Not sure what he was expecting from posting such an idiotic post. There’s so many stunning countries that he could visit that are gay friendly. He’s such a twit

Reactions: 6