Adam Frisby & In The Style #2 Awful celeb, awful clothes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This wasn't a thread suggestion but was the most liked comment that could be used as a title and I think it's very fitting, by @Heyholetsgo
Quick recap of what I can think of,
Adam pretends to humble while always wearing designer clothes no primark for Mr friz.
Any tragedy he's there making a profit off someone's grief so he is also known here as grief thief.
When Dame Deborah was dying, him and Jamie went to her house for a photo opportunity then moaned about a train delay on way home, nothing like putting things in perspective eh. He also pretended to be her best friend calling her Debs, & was sharing tabloid headlines of her death when they mentioned ITS, he went to her funeral in a ITS t-shirt, got to advertise the brand whatever the occasion!
He sometimes goes quiet then comes back saying he's been so busy but has really been on another holiday.
Reads here and gets snarky when we don't believe his Mr humble routine
Speaks to Jamie like tit
Pretends to be size inclusive all ranges 4 to 28 but quite often the larger sizes are 'sold out' on the launch day, OK hun
No longer the CEO of ITS but hasn't mentioned it

That's all I can think of right now please add anything I've forgotten

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wonder what his new announcement will be at 8.00? A new clothing brand? More tat?
Something hideous no doubt and totally underwhelming. I can't not believe people purchase clothes from there, you can clearly see the material is terrible without ordering!

Reactions: 1
Wow! FITS. I mean, surely to god there was better than that.

Reactions: 2
All at the bargain price of £100 (woah, easy there Mate let’s not go crazy) and a spa visit. He stands to make a LOT of money off the back of it & saved a substantial whack on the branding team coming up with something.

If they are advertising up to a size 24 that actually means that any size above a 18 or 20 will be limited stock. How can you do a collection that one of your collabs (Jess) can’t even advertise because the clothes won’t fit them. He’s always making passive aggressive digs about other brands and banging on about their unique selling point being size inclusive but if he had his way no one above a size 10/12 would model his clothes. That’s why they have a lot more collabs now that are size 10 and under than girls that are above a size 12.

It’s the part where he says ‘I agree you can go on a fast fashion site and pick them up probably for £16-£20’ what the duck is ITS if it’s not fast fashion. They churn out collection after collection all the same styles and tat but he doesn’t think of them as fast fashion 😂 Does he really think ITS are some sort of high end fashion brand? I think he needs to get his head out his arse and join the real world 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s the part where he says ‘I agree you can go on a fast fashion site and pick them up probably for £16-£20’ what the duck is ITS if it’s not fast fashion. They churn out collection after collection all the same styles and tat but he doesn’t think of them as fast fashion 😂 Does he really think ITS are some sort of high end fashion brand? I think he needs to get his head out his arse and join the real world 🤦🏻‍♀️
Was coming here to say the exact same thing! He's delusional if he thinks ITS is anything but fast fashion, in the real fashion world there are 2 collections spring/summer and autumn/winter not a new collection every week & a sale on every 5 minutes, what a wally

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I came to say lol at him thinking that his brand isn’t fast fashion 😂

This whole fITS brand just doesn’t make sense. How I understand it looking at what they have shown so far, it’s basically everyday clothing (which the collabs do anyway) but at a dearer price. Be interesting to see if a pair of leggings is £28, how much are they charging for say a shacket?

Randomly I had saved some of their shirts last week. A couple had gone down to £10 and I thought they might be good beach cover ups for a holiday next month…. Now the shirts are rebranded fits and are £25! Literally the shirts that was already there on the website weeks ago!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I'd love to see his definition of fast fashion. They seem to release as frequently as the other 'baddies' involved. And the fact that so much of his clothes go up at an inflated price compared to say primark and supermarkets, Boohoo, etc. but manage to all come down with huge discounts very quickly and them still be courting the z-listers and throwing money at new collections suggests that they are making significant amounts even selling the clothes off cheaply...so how much are garment workers being paid compared to Boohoo group brands, Primark, George, etc? There is no way the business model works without it being fast and cheap, and ultimately in those scenarios there will be someone losing out and it clearly isn't him or the IG desperados.

Reactions: 4
I’ve been wondering why this thread was so quiet and didn’t realise a new one had started. That Perrie girl looks ill.
Did anyone go down to the arndale?😂

So is Perrie now going to be his chosen one because she had an ‘idea’ to do an ITS pop up shop in a Manchester shopping centre 🤦🏻‍♀️ To be fair the two of them are very similar. Both smug, both like to brag about material things, have higher opinions of themselves than others do of them and always blowing smoke up their own arses.
Saying that his favourites always make his grid and she has only made his insta stories so far…

Reactions: 4
That girl irritates the tit out of me
She always implies she’s ITSs most popular/lucrative collab when she obviously isn’t. Now she’s carrying on as if she runs the company. Adam will not be liking that 🤭