Adam Frisby & In The Style #2 Awful celeb, awful clothes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you want to brag and use your sexuality for clout then you need to expect the backlash with your hypocrisy, it’s that simple. The only reason he posted that was to show off their holiday and he’s used the sexuality line as his reason as to why he’s bragging yet again. Yes these places are beautiful but if people continue to pay into the economy, the laws will never change because there’s no repercussion for them 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I think the pinned comment he’s put on that post sums he up. ‘Wants to go to places his friends go to’ yeh like Charlotte Crosby because he’s so desperate for the zlister life. Thing is he says ‘they want to go to places they always dreamed of’ so if that’s the case, why does he keep returning? Surely once he’s visited he doesn’t need to keep going back and putting money into a country who thinks how he lives his life is immoral and illegal. As I said they’re off to Dubai again soon so the timing of his post was very stupid.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I see that he’s deleted the post now!
It’s still there under reels but he’s taken it off his main grid 😂 He knows the fact he’s off to Dubai so soon after posting that, he’ll get even more stick and he’s proved with his snippy replies he can’t take any form of criticism. Aah diddums 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So pretty sure they are on their way to Dubai. So happily again going to a country that thinks his relationship is immoral and illegal. So he made this huge post about how in 30% of the world it’s illegal to be gay, so if he feels that strongly about it, why doesn’t he visit the 70% that have no problem with it? He’s such a bleeping hypocrite.

Reactions: 3
Funny how they still have to brag that they’re on holiday but are being very secretive about where they are. Clearly in Dubai for when Perrie announces/launches her ‘huge’ ITS collection. I still don’t know why he ever did that reel about gay relationships being illegal in certain places, knowing he was off there himself in a couple of weeks 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Of course he’s all over Declan Rice and his partner. He’s not doing this out of the kindness of his heart, he’s seeing pound signs and all the attention he can get from it

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why the duck would Declan Rices partner Lauren want to speak to that bloody numb-nuts. Jeez. Delusion of the highest order. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly any bandwagon and a chance for publicity and he’s on it 🤢 and now ITS have done a grid post for her. Maybe she’d like to forget about it and doesn’t need twats like him trying to get attention from it. The way he jumps on other peoples misfortunes sickens me.

Reactions: 7
Well his plan has worked and now he’s got loads of people saying give her an ITS collection 🙄 Also people asking what it’s all about. I’m sure the girl would like to just put it behind her but now more people are becoming aware of it cos of him trying to get another new collab. His whole narrative is bullshit. He continually bleats on about ‘size inclusivity’, being ‘body beautiful’, etc…. so why with all the plus size influencers out there now, do they only have one collab that’s over a size 12? Why have 90% of their collabs had ‘work’ done (Christ Perrie has a whole different face from a few years ago), if ITS champion being happy in your own skin? I still think it was really crass the way they made money from charity T-shirts cos of people being ill and CF committing suicide. As I said earlier any bandwagon and he’s on it 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
And look who he’s now started following… I bet he’s already been in her DMs blowing smoke up her arse 🤢 I really hope she just ignores him. Why would she want to collab with a tacky fast fashion brand when her boyfriend earns 200k a week 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 5
That supposed interview he’s posted on his stories doesn’t even look real. Surely a footballer isn’t spending the press conference discussing their girlfriend.

Reactions: 2
That supposed interview he’s posted on his stories doesn’t even look real. Surely a footballer isn’t spending the press conference discussing their girlfriend.
It’s strange that there’s load of talk about this press conference online and how people have seen it, but doesn’t appear to be any footage of it anywhere? I remember the end of last year seeing some disgusting tweets about her from this troll account on Twitter. I wonder if for some reason, the story has now possibly been rewritten to suit a narrative 🤷🏻‍♀️ We all know how the media like to lie and twist things in this country 🙄

Why the duck would Declan Rices partner Lauren want to speak to that bloody numb-nuts. Jeez. Delusion of the highest order. 🤣🤣🤣
I actually had no idea who she was but assumed she was yet another z-lister modelling ITS crap. Turns it’s nothing to do with him/ITS yet he wants us to believe he is size inclusive with his clothes? I haven’t seen anything other than this screenshot but who does he think he is? From what I’ve read larger size options are few and far between from ITS. She probably wouldn’t want anything to do with Adam and rightly so.

Reactions: 1
Now the post on the ITS grid about Declan Rices partner has been pinned, so it is permanently the top post on their grid 🙄 Could they try blowing smoking up her arse anymore and trying to get a collab with her 🤦🏻‍♀️ So embarrassing. I’m just surprised Adams not put it on his own grid yet 🤢

So for the last week they’re been staying in a place 40mins from Dubai. Now in Dubai for Perries Launch on Sunday. So him, Jamie, Perrie and her sister, various ITS staff and no doubt a few more hanger ons, are all staying in the FiveLuxe JBR for the next few days. Imagine how much money they’ve spent since last Friday on the hotel in Al Wadi, the hotel in Dubai for the others and now them as well, until at least Monday, plus the cost of Perries Launch party and it’s all going into the economy of a country who class Adam & Jamie’s relationship as disgusting, illegal and immoral and he had the hypocrisy to post an actual reel moaning about countries like that 🙄 and he wonders why people think he’s a show off, braggy, smug, materialistic wanker.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I wonder if he had to pay full price for the place they were in before Dubai because he never usually shits on places and it’s the first time he’s not posted 50,000 times a day

Reactions: 1