Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wermat-ryhnep-0Dusgo

Chatty Member
Disgusting that someone like this works for in the style! They preach ‘be kind’ and let foul people like this front it!

Taken from a live this morning @ashandchelslifestories

Had to crop the video as it wouldn’t fit. Over 1,000 people watching this

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Any sympathy I felt for him and his court case has totally vanished after watching the reel he’s just put up. Why would anyone even think to film getting news like that? Let alone asking someone to do it for you. One reason only. For attention on instagram. All contrived and planned for social media engagement. How fucking sad 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 22

Lozzie212325

Chatty Member
Imagine being in Dubai on holiday with your partner and going on a ‘hate’ forum to read about yourself. Talk about self absorbed.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
It’s the part where he says ‘I agree you can go on a fast fashion site and pick them up probably for £16-£20’ what the fuck is ITS if it’s not fast fashion. They churn out collection after collection all the same styles and tat but he doesn’t think of them as fast fashion 😂 Does he really think ITS are some sort of high end fashion brand? I think he needs to get his head out his arse and join the real world 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha

Lurker111

Chatty Member
The irony of him jumping on the bandwagon about the world cup being held in Qatar.... but then holidaying in Dubai not even a month later 🤣

Picklelily

VIP Member
I’m sorry but as much as I’d love to experience the world, I would not give my money to a country where it’s illegal for me to love another human because they’re the same sex as me

I assumed it was the case against Adam over whether he stole the idea for ITS?
That would like up with his inability to say anything, because it will prejudice the case, but also him saying it’s unbelievable etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Em_

VIP Member
I can't understand why he keeps going to countries that have laws stating that homosexuality is illegal. I can't understand why he's giving these countries his money. Are any of his collabs part of the lgbtq+ community?

• Heart

wibblywobblywoo

VIP Member
Did anyone see the live Ash did this morning where she threatened to smack her daughter in the face and called her son the C word all on camera?

Adam we know you read here, based on your stance about being kind can you explain why this awful bully is still working for your company and representing your brand?

• Wow
  • Heart
My brother in law who is quite knowledgeable about the stock market said exactly this!
He made £12 million from selling some of his shares when it floated, at the time his remaining shares were worth around £25-£30 million, but given the current price, £2-5 million would be a fair estimate.

I think I was a bit harsh when I said I look forward to watching the shit show. I can’t stand him but I wouldn’t like to see hundreds of people lose their jobs. I think it just infuriates me at how braggy he is, and Jamie seems to do nothing but pout around in his Lamborghini on his daily designer shopping trips.

Im not anti-influencer either. I just think we’ve all become aware of how much they make from doing so little whilst doing absolutely nothing to contribute to society. I hope we have a new age of influencer who can balance their success with doing something for others! The word influencer just feels dirty

In the style will be gone within the next 12-18 months. For the last few years this brand was able to push out utter crap but at an affordable price, which satisfies the masses. In the last year Iv seen established/ heritage brands at lower prices than ITS.

ITS are too young, they don’t have a good reputation and are reliant on an unsustainable business model. Boo-hoo, PLT etc are owned by BILLIONAIRES who can ride out these storms and throw money at the current problems. ITS have a jumped up, self obsessed who thinks he knows everything because he got lucky with a TOWIE and Geordie shore reject.

If he had anything about him he’d stop sharing so much of his luxurious life on insta, because that’s going to bite him on the ass when the mass redundancies kick off!

his company was over inflated when it floated, which made him instantly rich, it wouldn’t surprise me if the valuation was fraudulent given it’s gone from 200p a share to 8p a share!

Looking forward to watching this shit show and the demise of all the god awful influencers that are affiliated with them

• Heart
Reactions: 16

HmmmReally

VIP Member
I do wonder who’s buying this shit
---
I have never see anyone walk around in a hoodie saying be kind
I’ve always found it’s people with be kind in their bios etc that are cunts

Lulalala

Chatty Member
Randomly I had saved some of their shirts last week. A couple had gone down to £10 and I thought they might be good beach cover ups for a holiday next month…. Now the shirts are rebranded fits and are £25! Literally the shirts that was already there on the website weeks ago!

• Wow

LadyB65

Chatty Member
I’d almost feel sorry for him if he wasn’t such an unbearable prick and ITS weren’t such a shit over priced fast fashion brand 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Em_

VIP Member
I've just watched it, why film getting the call from the solicitor, it's pathetic

Reactions: 15