Actresses and Actors you can’t stand for no reason

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't seen pics of Eva recently so I'm off for a nose but here's Ryan

View attachment 2883507
Thanks and yes I can see it. All shiny. I saw a recent interview with her in YT and her face looks very heavy, manly and boxy. She had a Sophia Loren classic look going on before. So glad I can't afford any of this stuff. Also would no doubt go hideously wrong in my case!
---
Also weird that these people have access to the top "best" surgeons. I mean look at Madonna! 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
It's ridiculous what these good looking people are doing to themselves. Plastic surgeons are bleeping snake oil salesmen.
I used to think Megan Fox was almost insanely and effortlessly beautiful. But now she looks harsh and extremely average. I just don't get it.
Drew Barrymore is aging well and doesn't seem to have resorted to extreme surgery (unless I'm incredibly naive and just can't see it 😂).

Reactions: 12
I've thought of another one I cant stand... Hannah Waddingham.
Everything about her is so 'calculated' to get her into the news/or a meme.
Yes!!! I can’t bear her but seem to be in the minority! Same with Sheridan Smith. They’re both so fake
---
Obviously a bit of ageing in between the photos but the pillowness of the face is a BAD look!
Oh my god, she looks horrific! They end up looking very masculine, Jennifer Aniston is the worst. Used to be pretty but now mannish

Reactions: 14
Oh my god, she looks horrific! They end up looking very masculine, Jennifer Aniston is the worst. Used to be pretty but now mannish
I really don't understand how it was decided that women should have taut, hard jawlines to be considered "not an old hag". It looks masculine.

Reactions: 11
I can’t remember his name off the top of my head but I find him insufferable. Reys sidekick in the force awakens Star Wars films. Played a storm trooper at the start of the film. Was doing ads for cue cinema a while back. Bit of a virtue signaller also.

also holly willoughby and Jeremy vine.

Reactions: 4
Obviously a bit of ageing in between the photos but the pillowness of the face is a BAD look!
This is why I'm terrified to do anything to my face because I think at some point you're just oblivious to it and don't see how weird you look to others. An "influencer" I follow has gone overboard with lip filler and (I suspect) some kind of undereye/cheek filler and she just looks AWFUL now, reminds me a bit of Jocelyn Wildenstein, but you can tell she thinks she looks the best she's ever looked. It's so sad.

Reactions: 6
This is why I'm terrified to do anything to my face because I think at some point you're just oblivious to it and don't see how weird you look to others. An "influencer" I follow has gone overboard with lip filler and (I suspect) some kind of undereye/cheek filler and she just looks AWFUL now, reminds me a bit of Jocelyn Wildenstein, but you can tell she thinks she looks the best she's ever looked. It's so sad.
I can tell people who’ve had work straight away. I’d love a bit of Botox on my forehead but terrified of it going wrong or becoming addicted to it and looking weird. It’s also bloody expensive and then do you start on something else you’re not happy with!

Reactions: 7
I absolutely cannot stand Anne Hathaway. I think she's a terrible actress, incredibly insincere and she's clearly had work done on her face yet nobody talks about it.

Reactions: 10
I absolutely cannot stand Anne Hathaway. I think she's a terrible actress, incredibly insincere and she's clearly had work done on her face yet nobody talks about it.
Yeah did you see that video of her going "CALMA, CALMA" to a fan in Italy? Ughhh insufferable

Reactions: 10
Can’t believe her overacting in Les Mis won her an Oscar 😬 they really give those awards out to any Tom, Dick or Harry these days I can’t take them seriously

Reactions: 9
I can’t remember his name off the top of my head but I find him insufferable. Reys sidekick in the force awakens Star Wars films. Played a storm trooper at the start of the film. Was doing ads for cue cinema a while back. Bit of a virtue signaller also.

also holly willoughby and Jeremy vine.
Is it John Boyega? I hate the way he runs in the Vue advert 😂

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe her overacting in Les Mis won her an Oscar 😬 they really give those awards out to any Tom, Dick or Harry these days I can’t take them seriously
I have to skip her emotional singing scenes, which annoys me because it's one of my favourite songs, but her over producing of saliva makes me heave!!!!

I have to skip her emotional singing scenes, which annoys me because it's one of my favourite songs, but her over producing of saliva makes me heave!!!!
I heard Patti Lupone singing it yesterday. Far superior.

Hathaway got an Oscar for having her hair cut and a snotty nose.

I used to love her in the Princess diaries and Devil Wears Prada but she over acted so much in Les Mis.

Reactions: 5