Actresses and Actors you can’t stand for no reason

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Husband is watching Modern Family, can’t bear Sofia Vergara screeching and talking loudly all the time. That’s all ☺

Reactions: 12
Emma Stone. IMO her two Oscar winning performances weren't great, and were in crap movies.

Reactions: 11
Julie Hesmondhalgh... I remember reading something about her going on a rant and insulting the EastEnders actors at the Soap Awards, because EastEnders won Best Soap instead of Corrie... and ever since she left Corrie, she is always annoying when she pops up in other programmes.

Reactions: 4
Julie Hesmondhalgh... I remember reading something about her going on a rant and insulting the EastEnders actors at the Soap Awards, because EastEnders won Best Soap instead of Corrie... and ever since she left Corrie, she is always annoying when she pops up in other programmes.
Quite sad to hear this, I always thought she came across as quite nice.

Reactions: 3
Margot Robbie. I don't get the appeal, she is just lucky the roles fell perfectly for her. She has portrayed Margot in every role. For me Barbie and Harley Quinn both are same. Same OTT makeup, same theatrical expressions.

Reactions: 11
Margot Robbie. I don't get the appeal, she is just lucky the roles fell perfectly for her. She has portrayed Margot in every role. For me Barbie and Harley Quinn both are same. Same OTT makeup, same theatrical expressions.
I did think she was amazing in Babylon.

Reactions: 2
Chris Pratt. He was so cool and likeable and then he went all god squad and basically ditched everything that made him personable.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Olivia Coleman
I really don’t get why people rate her
Whatever she’s in I can only see her as Olivia, not the character she’s playing. That takes me out of the suspended reality of watching something.
For example- in the Bear which seemed so real her small cameo made me feel that I was watching some actors on a set for the moments she was on screen.
I feel like she’s not this really sweet humble person - that it’s all an act. And in reality she’s mean

• Heart
Reactions: 6