Actresses and Actors you can’t stand for no reason

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved Gwyneth as Emma and Toni Collette as Harriet. I thought they were spot on. It's only recently I found out Miss Bates the talker was Emma Thompson's sister. Brilliantly cast film.

Reactions: 5
New Spiderman movie (I can't keep up with name) made me hate Tom Holland. It looks like the movie is written and directed by someone with high spectrum ADD.

Reactions: 1
I loved Gwyneth as Emma and Toni Collette as Harriet. I thought they were spot on. It's only recently I found out Miss Bates the talker was Emma Thompson's sister. Brilliantly cast film.
I saw Sophie Thompson on stage in Guys and Dolls and she was excellent. Really funny.

Reactions: 3
She’s nasty. I liked this young writers response to her trashing her programme on a podcast.
Wow, that's unprofessional. I don't fault her for having an opinion, but she didn't have to wang on and repeat herself a million times. She comes across quite unpleasant.

Reactions: 7
Wow, that's unprofessional. I don't fault her for having an opinion, but she didn't have to wang on and repeat herself a million times. She comes across quite unpleasant.
I've listened to that podcast with Natalie Cassidy and Joanna Page a couple of times. How Natalie sticks her is baffling. JP never bloody shuts up with utterly inane waffle. She is unbearable. And that attack on Chi's programme was awful - calling it 'tit'.
I just think she, Joanna, comes across as really dense.

Reactions: 10
Already mentioned a million times but Olivia Coleman. Right from Peep Show she has annoyed me intensely

Rebel Wilson. Yes we get it you were fat and obnoxious and now you're slim and...oh still obnoxious and you bought a baby.

Eddie Redmayne.. weird wet lips.

Reactions: 19
I've listened to that podcast with Natalie Cassidy and Joanna Page a couple of times. How Natalie sticks her is baffling. JP never bloody shuts up with utterly inane waffle. She is unbearable. And that attack on Chi's programme was awful - calling it 'tit'.
I just think she, Joanna, comes across as really dense.
I don’t trust her act at all.

I'm sure that I read once that JP went to RADA? Bloody hell if she did? How did she get in?
Did she!? Or maybe she did one of those summer course type things you can do there? Baffling if she actually did a full degree there

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Joanna Page fills me with rage! I used to like her at first but since Gavin and Stacey became the success it did, I find her big-headed, over opinionated, loud and bloody irritating!!!! Although my dislike for her is also fuelled by the fact I'm jealous of her because I've had a crush on her husband for years!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20240413_182328_Wikipedia.jpg

I know what you mean - I could barely believe it either!? I mean, The GC apparently attended Sylvia Young's but that was defo a weekend extra mural class.

Joanna Page fills me with rage! I used to like her at first but since Gavin and Stacey became the success it did, I find her big-headed, over opinionated, loud and bloody irritating!!!! Although my dislike for her is also fuelled by the fact I'm jealous of her because I've had a crush on her husband for years!
I had no idea she was married to him. I remember him in a series about a womens football team. Probably the 90s? He is indeed 😍

Reactions: 1
I had no idea she was married to him. I remember him in a series about a womens football team. Probably the 90s? He is indeed 😍
I don't know how he puts up with her 😂 Her voice would drive me mad!! That series would be Playing The Field.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Used to really love Ryan gosling now he's a smug prick. The whole ha I'm not cool but I'm cool does my head in and Ryan Reynolds is the same is it a Ryan thing?

Reactions: 12