Actresses and Actors you can’t stand for no reason

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes that smug thing he did with David Tennant during lockdown. I'd heard good things so watched one and it was just dire.
I can't watch anything he's in, his mouth gives me the ick... it's too feminine. Same with that guy Ritchie from 5ive.
MS ruined every scene from the Twilight movies.

Reactions: 5
I've enjoyed Dominic West in a couple of things, but I don't think he's got great range. He plays himself a lot.

I saw Emily Blunt on Ina Garten’s cooking programme. So embarrassing and cringe to watch. I went off both of them.
---
Carol Vorderman. Not enough space to list her faults. Advertising loans to struggling people at 2500+%.
---
She's utterly vile. Loathsome woman.
Ooh, don’t start me off….

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oscar Isaac and Mark Ruffalo.

Mopey duh-faced lousy actors that get praised for some reason.

Reactions: 7
Helena Bonham-Carter
Emma Thompson
Kate Winslet
Sally Hawkins

Priyanka Chopra - school bully vibes

Jeremy Irons

Nicola Coughlan who has her tits pushed up or out constantly

I get it that people like her but ( to me) she always wears unflattering outfits

anyway it’s tattle and I can say it 👀 I think 🤔
I'm always amazed she's done so well. She was always the weakest on Derry Girls. Lots of overacting, pulling faces and shouting 'Mee-shay-al'.

Reactions: 17
I don't rate Mark Ruffalo that much either, certainly not as someone I should fancy.

Nicola Coughlan is annoying.

Reactions: 4
Zoey Deschanel.

Rewatching new girl just now after loads of clips of scmitt and Winston came up on my fyp reminding me how funny they are and honestly Jess just ruins the show for me. Not ideal when she's the titular character.

Reactions: 9
Nicola Coughlan who has her tits pushed up or out constantly

I get it that people like her but ( to me) she always wears unflattering outfits

anyway it’s tattle and I can say it 👀 I think 🤔
I like her, mostly. The tits front and centre is to demonstrate her sex appeal as the lead in the next Bridgerton ,and also to emphasise she is short not fat. The cynic in me wonders if it’s a push by a publicist or her own choices. Whoever is behind it, her boobs look horribly squashed and hoicked so high she appears to have no neck

I like her, mostly. The tits front and centre is to demonstrate her sex appeal as the lead in the next Bridgerton ,and also to emphasise she is short not fat. The cynic in me wonders if it’s a push by a publicist or her own choices. Whoever is behind it, her boobs look horribly squashed and hoicked so high she appears to have no neck
Yes it’s this that gives me the Ick she looks like she’s choking on them 😂

• Heart