Actresses and Actors you can’t stand for no reason

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Used to really love Ryan gosling now he's a smug prick. The whole ha I'm not cool but I'm cool does my head in and Ryan Reynolds is the same is it a Ryan thing?
It's very irritating. This whole 'look I can take the piss out of myself' is very smug. Especially Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively.

Reactions: 15
Ryan Gosling, Ryan Reynolds and Cillian Murphy are biggest pick me guys in industry.

Reactions: 13
I like Ryan Gosling, but I suspect he is A Bit Weird in real life and hides behind that goofy act. Like David Beckham with his fondness for recreational hoovering and tidying the fridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ryan Gosling, Ryan Reynolds and Cillian Murphy are biggest pick me guys in industry.
My husband thinks he's great one of my friends fancy him and I think he looks like a Poundland unsexy version of the very sexy Tyson ritter
And add Emily blunt to the list too I used to love her

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've thought of another one I cant stand... Hannah Waddingham.
Everything about her is so 'calculated' to get her into the news/or a meme.

Reactions: 12
I can't stand Ryan Reynolds. He's such a try-hard and seems like such an asshole.

Reactions: 9
Whatever Ryan G has done to his face, has messed it up big time. Same with his wife/partner Eva Mendez who has had some disastrous work done on her too.

Reactions: 4
I've thought of another one I cant stand... Hannah Waddingham.
Everything about her is so 'calculated' to get her into the news/or a meme.
Same here. I thought everyone thought she was narvellous. I'd never heard of her until Eurovision but now she seems everywhere.

Reactions: 10
Whatever Ryan G has done to his face, has messed it up big time. Same with his wife/partner Eva Mendez who has had some disastrous work done on her too.
they must get a family discount at the aestheticians. She used to be so hot and distinctive looking, now she looks like every other bloated LA resident

think I’ve mentioned it on this thread before but eva’s professional Mrs Gosling status is getting so tiresome now 😴 every other pic on her gram is now something alluding to Ryan. I wonder if Ryan’s sudden rise has made her feel insecure somewhat ( i know he was always ‘big but Barbie really pushed him up)

she was a bloody actress who people knew as Eva Mendes.. now all she seems to be pushing is sponge selling Mrs Gosling.

Reactions: 6
they must get a family discount at the aestheticians. She used to be so hot and distinctive looking, now she looks like every other bloated LA resident

think I’ve mentioned it on this thread before but eva’s professional Mrs Gosling status is getting so tiresome now 😴 every other pic on her gram is now something alluding to Ryan. I wonder if Ryan’s sudden rise has made her feel insecure somewhat ( i know he was always ‘big but Barbie really pushed him up)

she was a bloody actress who people knew as Eva Mendes.. now all she seems to be pushing is sponge selling Mrs Gosling.
Eva was gorgeous, she has clearly had work done. Every time it’s mentioned her fans and the professional internet saviours go on about how it’s just ageing. It isn’t Ageing, she has had a tit ton of bad work/filler and it’s either migrated or never settled down. It’s also hard not to mention it because it’s so jarring. The soft puffy/ pillowy look doesn’t suit her or Ryan.

Reactions: 7
she did an interview recently and her face was awful. Must have been recently filled as she looked unrecognisable.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone have a picture of their pillowy silicon faces? I've looked on IG but I'm not familiar enough with their old look to compare.

Reactions: 2