Actresses and Actors you can’t stand for no reason

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
62F8725E-3A81-456C-8CC2-C15E5879F079.jpeg
Any of the actors and actresses featured in the I Take Responsibility video.

I do not need to be educated by you lot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Kristen Stewart
Tom Cruise
Angelina Jolie (I think she’s ridden on her looks for years)

A special rant in store for the Big Bang theory...

Big Bang cast members - the only ones I like is Mayim Bailik and Jim Parsons.

I especially hate the guy who plays Leonard; whining, moaning, poor little me and always does this smug looking up, scrunches his face and fidgeting with his hands. His character is THE WORST example of entitled white guy. I also hate that they made Kaley Cuoco’a character the staple hot blonde with nice t*ts trope. oh and that she got with Leonard as a prize for him being the good little geek boy. F&ck off!!! 😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't even know who the majority of them are 😂
Julianne Moore?
Kristen Stewart
Tom Cruise

I especially hate the guy who plays Leonard; whining, moaning, poor little me and always does this smug looking up, scrunches his face and fidgeting with his hands. His character is THE WORST example of entitled white guy. I also hate that they made Kaley Cuoco’a character the staple hot blonde with nice t*ts trope. oh and that she got with Leonard as a prize for him being the good little geek boy. F&ck off!!! 😡😡
WOW 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Kristen Stewart
Tom Cruise
I've always wondered if some of Angelina Jolie's fame is because she has a famous dad and always married actors.

Reactions: 10
Kristen Stewart
Tom Cruise

You need to get out more haha

Reactions: 2
Emma Watson - terrible actress, don't know why she was cast as Belle
Kristen Stewart - same as above, but with Snow White
Joey King - something about her face bugs me
Hilary Duff - I like her films but her acting is quite cringy, if that makes sense lol
Millie Bobby Brown - seems really pretentious and entitled
Jenna Dewan - attention seeker?
Judi Dench - her acting is the same in every role
Leslie Mann - don't really know why
Claire Foy - pretty but something cold about her
Paul Mescal - always being papped
Matt Smith - seems weird

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Another vote for Keira Knightley and Emma Watson. I'm amazed either of them got so far.

As much as I'm a high HP fan, I admit Emma Watson is not a strong actress at all.

Emma Watson - terrible actress, don't know why she was cast as Belle
Kristen Stewart - same as above, but with Snow White
Joey King - something about her face bugs me
Hilary Duff - I like her films but her acting is quite cringy, if that makes sense lol
Millie Bobby Brown - seems really pretentious and entitled
Jenna Dewan - attention seeker?
Judi Dench - her acting is the same in every role
Leslie Mann - don't really know why
Claire Foy - pretty but something cold about her
Paul Mescal - always being papped
Matt Smith - seems weird

Agree with a few of these. Millie Bobbie Brown is talented but she is a bit of an over excited teenager. Her instagram is very full on and I think she is a bit of a show off. She seems way older than 16.

Kristen Stewart is nauseating. Everything about her.

Reactions: 8
Maisie Williams
Lena Heady
Emilia Clarke
Kit Harrington

I guess that's why I didn't like GoT...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Brad Pitt. He is “MY NAME IS LIEUTENANT ALDO REINE” in every bloody film!! Overact (or cant act) in every bloody film! Including Snatch!

View attachment 195269Any of the actors and actresses featured in the I Take Responsibility video.

I do not need to be educated by you lot!
Or those doing the “challenge accepted” hashtag on Instagram.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Nicholas Cage - I think it’s a mixture of his face and voice!
Thing is, I’d be able to get through life pretty swell just avoiding him except that my husband sends me pictures of his face superimposed onto other people’s bodies just to hear me shout “fucks sake!” from the next room

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Kristen Stewart
Tom Cruise

Agree with the hand fidgeting it always got on my nerves. I think Simon Helberg (Howard) is genuinely talented though and hope he manages to do more serious stuff (or comedy far different to TBB) to show that. I wouldn't be bothered if I didn't see the rest of the cast (bar Mayim but I heard they're doing a version of Miranda (Mayim and Jim)?! And I hate that programme 😂) in anything again tbh. I hope Jim also goes onto more serious stuff to prove he can.

Omg big rant haha I will add on:

Miranda Hart

Unfunny af. Miranda is a shockingly bad and poorly written AND acted programme.

Daniel Radcliffe. Can't act.
Emily Blunt. I used to like her and in The Devil Wears Prada she's fab but in every interview she seems so annoying.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Katie Holmes. After watching her in Batman Begins, her incessant shaking of her head during every line she did was too distracting. Haven’t watched anything she’s in since.
For me Scarlett Johnson. I watched Marriage Story and she did this head bop/shake that REALLY annoyed me. Lol.

Reactions: 12
Agree with the hand fidgeting it always got on my nerves. I think Simon Helberg (Howard) is genuinely talented though and hope he manages to do more serious stuff (or comedy far different to TBB) to show that. I wouldn't be bothered if I didn't see the rest of the cast (bar Mayim but I heard they're doing a version of Miranda (Mayim and Jim)?! And I hate that programme 😂) in anything again tbh. I hope Jim also goes onto more serious stuff to prove he can.

Omg big rant haha I will add on:

Miranda Hart

Unfunny af. Miranda is a shockingly bad and poorly written AND acted programme.

Daniel Radcliffe. Can't act.
Emily Blunt. I used to like her and in The Devil Wears Prada she's fab but in every interview she seems so annoying.
Miranda actually boils my blood and I dont actually know why. I loved reading the call the midwife books but can't watch the series because they cast her in it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16