Actresses and Actors you can’t stand for no reason

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kiera Knightley. Seems to be a popular choice but theres something very unlikeable about her.

Owen Wilson. Everything about him gets on my tits.

Rebel Wilson - Plays the same role in every film and really isnt that funny

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Katie Holmes. After watching her in Batman Begins, her incessant shaking of her head during every line she did was too distracting. Haven’t watched anything she’s in since.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Emma Watson
came here to say the same! I think she’s a dreadful actor. She only gets roles off the back of Harry Potter. Still can’t believe she was cast as Belle. Horrendous choice.

I am also going to say Martin Freeman. Another awful actor. Can’t understand the casting choice for John Watson! He ruined that show. He’s so wooden.

Rami Malek🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Tom Cruise

Amber Heard for obvious reasons.
Oh my god. Yes. Rami Malek is awful. So wooden. Those weird eyes. Oscar winner??? 😂😂 joke

Reactions: 14
came here to say the same! I think she’s a dreadful actor. She only gets roles off the back of Harry Potter. Still can’t believe she was cast as Belle. Horrendous choice.

I am also going to say Martin Freeman. Another awful actor. Can’t understand the casting choice for John Watson! He ruined that show. He’s so wooden.

Oh my god. Yes. Rami Malek is awful. So wooden. Those weird eyes. Oscar winner??? 😂😂 joke
He gives me the creeps!!

Reactions: 2
Katie Holmes. After watching her in Batman Begins, her incessant shaking of her head during every line she did was too distracting. Haven’t watched anything she’s in since.
Bit like Maggie Gyllenhaal, more wooden than Pinocchio.

Reactions: 3
Renata Sorrah

No idea about her acting ability, but I can’t stand her facial expression in this meme.

42AFA234-453D-420B-9A4B-E9F3E0C24543.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Eddie Redmayne - comes across as a very boring guy and I hated that the Stephen Hawking film was such a blatant Oscar bait role

Rebel Wilson - same character in every film

James Corden - talentless cretin, heard he is so so rude to everyone he works with and I hope he never comes back from the US

Martin Freeman - goes for big roles eg. The hobbit, Sherlock and then complains about attention he receives, comes across as really grumpy but in an obnoxious way

Reactions: 11
Eddie Redmayne - comes across as a very boring guy and I hated that the Stephen Hawking film was such a blatant Oscar bait role

Rebel Wilson - same character in every film

James Corden - talentless cretin, heard he is so so rude to everyone he works with and I hope he never comes back from the US

Martin Freeman - goes for big roles eg. The hobbit, Sherlock and then complains about attention he receives, comes across as really grumpy but in an obnoxious way

Martin Freeman and James Cordon are notoriously known for being rude arseholes in real life. Such a shame.

Reactions: 10
Another vote for Keira Knightley and Emma Watson. I'm amazed either of them got so far.

Reactions: 12