Actresses and Actors you can’t stand for no reason

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma Watson and other “woke” stars, though I do have plenty of reasons. The main one being that she comes across as so entitled yet feels that playing Hermione in the Harry Potter series makes her a feminist and also gives her a right to preach to the rest of us on a number of real-life issues that someone in her position in life will most likely never have to face. In fact, many if not all celebrities are like this. It’s infuriating. Preachy fuckwits.

I also can’t abide the main GoT cast - with the exception of a few (The Lannisters).

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If Anna Kendrick crashed into your car going 80 down the motorway, her teeth would pop her airbag. She could eat an apple from a mile away with those horse teeth. Her voice is horrible and her face gives me the rage

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Miranda - she’s as funny as the ‘ring of fire’ stage during labour - oh, and she’s also the only person I’ve blocked on Twitter 😂
Jennifer Lawrence - don’t know what it is about her but I’ve never got the hype. She tries to come across as so relatable with the fact she loves pizza / food in general? Girl, everyone eats, shut the duck up.
Will Ferrell - my boyfriend loves his films and I absolutely cannot watch them, he makes my skin crawl.
Channing Tatum - comes across as thick as pig tit in interviews and such an awful actor 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m sure there’s a few others I’ve missed but those four are the absolute worst in my opinion 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Adam sandler
Owen Wilson
Gerald butler- he literally plays the same person in every single film i’ve had the displeasure of watching

Anyone who tries to be woke.

Cal gidot or whatever her name is, especially after the cringe video at begining of lockdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That's why I hate Keira Knightley. All she does is pout. She ruins every movie she's in.
i cant stand Kiera Knightley either..i get total irrational rage when she appears on screen.
especially in Love Actually she just pouts for every scene shes in 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12